Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Looking for revenge from the narcos and after seeing the movie Kick-Ass (I&II), Nicole buys a Catwoman suit in a cosplay site and takes to the streets to fight the bad guys...

View attachment 728624

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I thought about a radioactive spider bite her, but I prefer tight leather :giggle:)
Ah man so many possibilities the actual game could've had

Reactions: cubero

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!!!
The good news, new machine! Former 8 hours render pass to 25 minutes, great!!!!
The bad news, the HD where I stored my "My DAZ 3D Library" crashed. No way to recover it. It can take a whole week to install again all the assets. I don´t know if I could cut my veins or to make braids with them.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone I have a problem with Nicole, I tried to insert the private parts through the Golden Palace but it always gives me an error and tells me:

The following files could not be found:
data / meipex / goldenpalace / goldenpalace_genitalia / uv sets / meipex / base / default.dsf

but the file is present in the folder, and among other things I also downloaded the default file and copied it yet it does not find it.

Now I have tried various solutions I have also tried to follow what is reported in this post, (https://f95zone.to/threads/golden-palace-error.25640/) but for now nobody has answered me and therefore I would like to ask those who have already created images as they proceeded and if they had the same problem as they solved it.

In addition I try to use the model for GF8 the intimate but monochromatic part appears to me and by applying the texture of Magda 3 I cannot uniform the body with the intimate parts in the same style, color.

I need help I hope there is someone who is willing to clarify some steps and solve my problem. You can also contact me privately and I sincerely hope to find someone willing to help me to whom I thank him as of now if he becomes available.

PS
Among other things, if I used the GF8 model this problem is not there I would have it but I could not use everything else.

These are the results and I discovered that in Rendering the defect did not show it but in the work phase yes and I cannot work on the parameters.

Test 1.png

Test 2.png

Test 3.jpg

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
You missed the file default.dsf. It is a pain in the ass! It is crazy to find a full asset of golden palace. Here in the forum you can find some perfect ones, I dont remember which one, but I took it from here.

A radical answer is to pick another GP default.dsf file, of the same kind (you must have a bunch of them for the base characters), and replace it. Nobody will know if it is the real one. Anyway, in the thread you comments, there is a default.dsf file for download. Hope it helps

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
You missed the file default.dsf. It is a pain in the ass! It is crazy to find a full asset of golden palace. Here in the forum you can find some perfect ones, I dont remember which one, but I took it from here.

A radical answer is to pick another GP default.dsf file, of the same kind (you must have a bunch of them for the base characters), and replace it. Nobody will know if it is the real one. Anyway, in the thread you comments, there is a default.dsf file for download. Hope it helps
I tried but it didn't work .. I also tried to perform the cancellation and reinstallation as indicated in a post and I still have the problem. I will try to buy the package because there seems to be an update but I don't know when it is dated and it is a problem because another user has also purchased it but has not solved it.

It is a real shame because the Genesis 3 model is well made and I am compared to the type 8 model and then I love the Nicole model is my favorite and I have not yet found a type 8 alternative with its model.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Dude, the body was made by Saddoggames. He share it in another topic and I download it. It's original... So I'm pretty sure it's ok

here the post

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/page-32#post-1338190

What maybe seems odd to you it's the pose that make a different face or in the case of the little girl I made the tits go up... because she is jumping around and that's odd

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes