Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

derede

Jan 10, 2018
That's exactly where I want to see this game going....plus, I love how expressive Nicole suddenly becomes here. Good facial expressions in 3D are way too rare, good characters usually go to waste with empty, lobotomised gazes into emptiness.

Please give us more of this mate!
I just get into Daz and still learning but I will definitely do some Nicole in the future. :)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Testing the lighting inside the house, I try to look like the game, but I don't like it very much. I don't know if I will continue with this series.

View attachment 421357
Cubero, if you mean stop doing these absolutely brilliant renders for The Tyrant, please don't!

The lightning's perfect, perhaps even better than the original. Your Nicole, her poses, this amazing talent of yours, PLEEEAASE keep doing it!!

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Cubero, if you mean stop doing these absolutely brilliant renders for The Tyrant, please don't!

The lightning's perfect, perhaps even better than the original. Your Nicole, her poses, this amazing talent of yours, PLEEEAASE keep doing it!!
Thank you very much, I did not mean to leave Nicole and company, (maybe the translator betrayed me ;)), if not to leave some ideas I had inside the house, the lighting seems very poor...
Instead the basement ...

nicole3.png

I can play more with the lights. I have a lot to learn!
Greetings!!

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Great renders as always.
Can I ask name of the maid outfit? I have been looking for it but couldn't find it.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes