• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Nice, what's the name of the swimsuit or the bikini actually?
My best guess would be these three
(I have this one if you need it)
(I have this one if you need it)
(Can't find this asset in my Library)
Best of Luck & have a champion day!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Was working on a mini series for Halloween and Trick or Treat - However RL and the job interfered.. but this is the one render i did manage to finish... was a good test for the new graphics card.. Thought I would post even if its a bit late.
Hey man I really like your Cassandra. She somehow has smoother, more tender features than the original character. You manage to make her into a northern caucasian, round-faced redheaded type. Much more realistic as well.

Same thing for Alexis. The original character has this strange skin mapping and texture, than gives me the impression she has a harelip and no eyelids. But you and other artists on this thread make her look way better.

Bring us more!

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hey man I really like your Cassandra. She somehow has smoother, more tender features than the original character. You manage to make her into a northern caucasian, round-faced redheaded type. Much more realistic as well.

Same thing for Alexis. The original character has this strange skin mapping and texture, than gives me the impression she has a harelip and no eyelids. But you and other artists on this thread make her look way better.

Bring us more!
Thanks much!! Well that is the odd thing... I used the models directly from this forum thread. well the fan art assets thread also. but.. I do use vascularity and tweak their body shaping morphs ever so slightly for details to be the way I like them of course. But I am using the same core assets. I think many of us in this thread also pay much more attention to their facial expressions etc than some of the renders in the game. My worst part is it seems my ideas are bigger than my skills at this point.. so I keep trying! Also depending on who is doing the render -- if they are just using a generic morph, sometimes those dont play well across different body frames.. ie Cassandra character is Isa - based on Rune7, you can use the same expression / pose morph on her that you would use on Alexis or Nicole and it might come out completely different.. In that render I did -- looking at it in more detail later.. I kind of botched Nicole's expression/eyes as I wanted all three of them looking at the camera as it was the MC coming up the path... buuuuttt.

Last edited:

Ro hit

Aug 25, 2019
(I liked this Halloween costume and decided to do something about it ;).I hope you like it)
Okay, here we go.
And with that last costume, MC couldn't contain himself anymore.
MC:"Look what you've done to me"
N:"Please don't do that..."

View attachment 449126

View attachment 449127

View attachment 449128

View attachment 449129

View attachment 449133

View attachment 449134

View attachment 449136

View attachment 449139

View attachment 449144

View attachment 449145 .

View attachment 449147

View attachment 449149

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Corrupted Irina....

Hi, do you remember me? I'm Irina, I've been away for a few weeks, Frank and Davide convinced me to have breast surgery, I had to do it if I wanted to continue going to the parties in the basement (I love those pills :love:...) and that with some best tits a gangmember would choose me as their slut and I would stop being used by everyone. I dream that it will be MC who chooses me jijiji ...
But in the meantime, I have to pay the surgery debt, which they paid and they say it cost a lot of money, so they get me sexual dates, or if the day is lazy, I look for the park old men with money....

Irina01.png

I hope the translator has behaved well :unsure:;):LOL:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Corrupted Irina....

Hi, do you remember me? I'm Irina, I've been away for a few weeks, Frank and Davide convinced me to have breast surgery, I had to do it if I wanted to continue going to the parties in the basement (I love those pills :love:...) and that with some best tits a gangmember would choose me as their slut and I would stop being used by everyone. I dream that it will be MC who chooses me jijiji ...
But in the meantime, I have to pay the surgery debt, which they paid and they say it cost a lot of money, so they get me sexual dates, or if the day is lazy, I look for the park old men with money....

View attachment 462075

I hope the translator has behaved well :unsure:;):LOL:
Awesome work, as always!

I have a question Cubero (and any other who's willing to answer): do you get your props and characters for free or do you pay for them? Do you know of any good free sites with daz 3D elements for erotic purposes (e.g. rendererotica, but free)?

Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes