Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Sam Baln

Jul 11, 2017

cri

Oct 23, 2017
End of the workday, and waiting for the "boss". He's late, as usual.

View attachment 507805
OK!, you should continue with the videogame, Bro. The original developer was swallowed by the earth. Your renders are great and you have already made many, it shows that you have a good PC too. Big Brother already has several versions and they are all welcome, I don't see why with The Tyrant it should be different.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Do you see it, Doctor? Can you see my problem? It's eeever so wet, it's aaalways so hot, and my nipples big and hard as rocks until they almost hurt... Could you help me?

Or...

Doctor, I remind you that I only came for a prescription for my husband's constipation. Do I really need such a long and intensive checkup?

(I didn't know which to choose, do it you ;))

Nicole Doctor01.png

(2316x1830)

OK!, you should continue with the videogame, Bro. The original developer was swallowed by the earth. Your renders are great and you have already made many, it shows that you have a good PC too. Big Brother already has several versions and they are all welcome, I don't see why with The Tyrant it should be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Do you see it, Doctor? Can you see my problem? It's eeever so wet, it's aaalways so hot, and my nipples big and hard as rocks until they almost hurt... Could you help me?

Or...

Doctor, I remind you that I only came for a prescription for my husband's constipation. Do I really need such a long and intensive checkup?

View attachment 520825

(2316x1830)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cubero is back! I won't have to pray by my little bed every night for the return of my beloved Nicole any more.

I give my vote definitely to the second text :ROFLMAO:!

Sam Baln

Jul 11, 2017

Or...

View attachment 520825

(2316x1830)

I like the first one, because of what it might lead to...

Reactions: cubero

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
that body...those hips, that waist, those buttcheeks...gwwhaaaa (drool, drool, drool)...more, more, more!

This fan art thread is truly one of the best on this site, hope Sambaln will also do more! Long Live Nicole and all these individual variations these artists add to her face and body.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes