Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can't wait to see some sweet vornado action.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
This isnt mine - jack the rapist did it (charming name? unless he is suggesting he wants to jack off a rapist? Hmm?) but thought it deserved a inclusion since it is such a brilliant piece of work.

Do we want the images from the game on as well or purely the fanart? (may i be the first on this site to quote BB - and hopefully the last) - On BB fanart site they put the new official site and 1 offs up also from the game creator, hence the question.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
As I remarked before, please go lite on the tats! But this is a fan art gallery and you can tell me to stick it! Which means if you want The Enigma and his full bodied tattoo ramming the mother, then there you are! Looking forward to this. Can't afford Daz. So, I lurk and enjoy. (Little sister is just wonderful. Use her well.)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Gotta say was a little disappointed in the new images put up, we have had 2 great ones, both involving mum and Davide but the rest have left me a bit cold, although sisters pal is nicely done in the softer image.
Give them a break, they are just getting started. A ton of the early Big Brother fan art was nothing to sneeze at. Now it can knock your socks off!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Give them a break, they are just getting started. A ton of the early Big Brother fan art was nothing to sneeze at. Now it can knock your socks off!
No sorry you misunderstood me, the fan art is great I meant that the dev images were okay (images were good but not as interested in the subject matter) but the 2 mother ones included below made it more interesting, since I am not an artist myself anyone who can create a reasonable image deserves a compliment in my books.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
No sorry you misunderstood me, the fan art is great I meant that the dev images were okay (images were good but not as interested in the subject matter) but the 2 mother ones included below made it more interesting, since I am not an artist myself anyone who can create a reasonable image deserves a compliment in my books.
Now I understand. Yes, I could not figure out who was with younger daughter in the tanning bed. I think he did that on purpose to grind our gears.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes