Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Physical torture, hooks in the body ? Not too much ?
This is no longer dominance and similar matters but abuse.
Add a few blood buckets
Might be, I guess mixing things up won't hurt anybody. In my opinion, all dominance acts do have abuse in them. Just depends how much the intensity of the abuse is. Some people love it, others don't.

Last edited:

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Well... I am whith Abdel Adrian.You explploided to much Nicole in your fantasy.
Do you not have any decency ? To respect a women? Game is one thing...But here is the fan art.And abusing is no art!
Are you a fan? I don't think so!
Don't worry, I have already ideas to make Nicole the master of the gang. I like the way you respect Nicole. I forgot to mention that this was with consent and everything that happens is with consent. You haven't seen the whole story. We have all our opinions about sex, and you shouldn't come and shut people up. I don't shut yours. I respect yours.
Do this with your wife or your future wife ,SHE WILL BUY A GUN AND SHOOT YOU!
If his wife likes it and he likes it, why shouldn't they do it? There are 8 billion people living in this world, it will be stupid to say nobody likes this.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Might be, I guess mixing things up won't hurt anybody. In my opinion, all dominance acts do have abuse in them. Just depends how much the intensity of the abuse is. Some people love it, others don't.
Keep up the good work man, don't let the mixed opinions affect you. This is just fan art not real life, everyone has a different taste. Let your imagination soar, I will always respect you.(y)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes