Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
my question is in sleazy weasel when Nicole gets spanked by Frank, how do i find out why, and how do i get a job from Vivian ?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
my question is in sleazy weasel when Nicole gets spanked by Frank, how do i find out why, and how do i get a job from Vivian ?
I'm afraid an explanation or a job from Vivian are not in the game yet. :(

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
To
S A Z

do I need to start a new save everytime you update the mod ?

Thanks in advanced

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
To
S A Z

do I need to start a new save everytime you update the mod ?

Thanks in advanced
There is a reoccurring issue from using original game saves and not a mod save called a KeyError U 'charactername' error. But all you need to do to fix this issue is go to the MC's room and click on the duffel bag. Then select the Rename Character option and the last option in the menu is All Names Reset to Default. Click on that and it will fix that issue. You can then use the options above that one to rename any characters you had custom names for.

That is the biggest issue I run into with old saves. Other than that, most old saves work just fine.

There are rare occasions where an abnormal error happens and you do have to do a brand new save, but that has been few and far between in my personal experience.

Thanks for your interest in trying out the mod. :)

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
There is a reoccurring issue from using original game saves and not a mod save called a KeyError U 'charactername' error. But all you need to do to fix this issue is go to the MC's room and click on the duffel bag. Then select the Rename Character option and the last option in the menu is All Names Reset to Default. Click on that and it will fix that issue. You can then use the options above that one to rename any characters you had custom names for.

That is the biggest issue I run into with old saves. Other than that, most old saves work just fine.

There are rare occasions where an abnormal error happens and you do have to do a brand new save, but that has been few and far between in my personal experience.

Thanks for your interest in trying out the mod. :)
I ask'ed because I've been playing this game with your mod since I first downloaded the game.
thanks for the info and keep up the good work. :D

Thanks again

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I ask'ed because I've been playing this game with your mod since I first downloaded the game.
thanks for the info and keep up the good work. :D

Thanks again
Haha! Well that's awesome! I'm glad you've been enjoying it. :D

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i get into the basement at 10pm with nicole, i have a key but still can't get in. Also states in the game that mc has to find another way into the basement but HOW ?and WHERE ?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
i have done it with the second date what i am talking about is daily at 10pm and not just the weekend ?
the basement is highlighted but thats all .

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes