Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
thats all been done but the basement door is as said just highlighted and can not go down there.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
all i get is an exclamation mark and when i click on it it says talk and nicole thinks that sam is her dead husband

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@m-j-gow I'm sorry you were having trouble with finding those scenes. I moved it over there because it made more sense to me to start those activities there so she wasn't in two places at once. Thanks @♀Lady Aspen for helping! :)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
out of curiosity is there another way into the basement ? because every now and again the mc hears from the basement his mothers voice under different circumstances and he will help her but basement locked !

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
out of curiosity is there another way into the basement ? because every now and again the mc hears from the basement his mothers voice under different circumstances and he will help her but basement locked !
No there isn't. That's all there is at those times so far. I suspect Saddog might add something for those scenes later. But there is no telling for sure.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
I know your mod is not about love path, but i did read you did some small changes to it, is there some extra scenes for it too?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I know your mod is not about love path, but i did read you did some small changes to it, is there some extra scenes for it too?
Actually the Love and Corruption paths are my personal favorites. :) All the scenes with my own renders are Love and Corruption scenes so far. Which have been added into the game. In fact the reason I created the twisted Love and Corruption paths was to get make more Love and Corruption content as it was real heavy on the NTR content at first and I wanted more Love and Corruption options. But that's been balancing out more and more in Saddog's more recent updates.

I original wrote the Revenge path because in general NTR is not my cup of tea, but I still wanted to play through that content. I then had some requests for alternate Darker Paths so that's where the Voyeur and Sadist paths came from. I've tried to keep the NTR path more in line with the original story in the game. So while NTR isn't my favorite it's still fun to write from the different perspectives.

I think my summary for the mod should probably be rewritten a bit. I ended up explaining in much more detail the Darker Paths because it's a pretty big change from the original game's NTR style (dialogue wise) depending on the paths you take. And I sort of just gloss over the added Love and Corruption content.

But in the end my goal for the mod is to hopefully create a good balance of all the paths and allow the user to choose fairly freely among them to tailor the story in a way they enjoy.

Anyways, I hope that helped.

TL;DR - Yes I've added a bunch of Love path content. As well as Corruption content. :D

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Actually the Love and Corruption paths are my personal favorites. :) All the scenes with my own renders are Love and Corruption scenes so far. Which have been added into the game. In fact the reason I created the twisted Love and Corruption paths was to get make more Love and Corruption content as it was real heavy on the NTR content at first and I wanted more Love and Corruption options. But that's been balancing out more and more in Saddog's more recent updates.

I original wrote the Revenge path because in general NTR is not my cup of tea, but I still wanted to play through that content. I then had some requests for alternate Darker Paths so that's where the Voyeur and Sadist paths came from. I've tried to keep the NTR path more in line with the original story in the game. So while NTR isn't my favorite it's still fun to write from the different perspectives.

I think my summary for the mod should probably be rewritten a bit. I ended up explaining in much more detail the Darker Paths because it's a pretty big change from the original game's NTR style (dialogue wise) depending on the paths you take. And I sort of just gloss over the added Love and Corruption content.

But in the end my goal for the mod is to hopefully create a good balance of all the paths and allow the user to choose fairly freely among them to tailor the story in a way they enjoy.

Anyways, I hope that helped.

TL;DR - Yes I've added a bunch of Love path content. As well as Corruption content. :D
Ty for answering will proceed to download and play :)

Reactions: S A Z

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
It seems like the Nicole NTR subway weekend event only happens if you had sloppy seconds with an unconscious Nicole at the first date, is that intentional?

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
@S A Z I'm :confused: let me explain why. 1 screen shot there is no event with Cassandra and Frank but the button is green.
2 screen shot same event everyday why? is pointless to show the basement again and again.
3 screen shot nothing in basement this time but the button is green (there is an event )but never see.
also Alexis dark path in secret place never occur and in basement the events with outfits bunny angel never show.
also this is the second time i play the game with 0.7.1 Mod B to make sure nothing is wrong but no i missed a lot events again:unsure:
i attach a save file in case you want to check.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It seems like the Nicole NTR subway weekend event only happens if you had sloppy seconds with an unconscious Nicole at the first date, is that intentional?
It's the way it was coded in the original game. I didn't modify that trigger. But I'll add a one if you choose to help her instead of have sex with her after Peter as well. :)

Reactions: numanumani

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm sorry you're having troubles. :( So the scene indication system Saddog has made is still a bit buggy and I haven't overhauled the system yet because I keep seeing new code for the system the Saddog has added with each update. Such as Green borders for Love scenes, Red borders for Corruptions scenes, and Blue for NTR scenes. But it's not completed. So I'm just waiting to see where Saddog is going with it first, so I don't have to drastically change my own code later.

But I'll go over each issue and explain what's going on as best I can. I hope it helps.

1 screen shot there is no event with Cassandra and Frank but the button is green.
There is an event there, but it is an NTR event with Frank and Cassandra. If you want to see it then you need to make sure Cassandra's relationship is 5 or less. And completed Cassandra's First Basement event.

2 screen shot same event everyday why? is pointless to show the basement again and again.
This is there so people can see it again if they want to. Like I said in an earlier post, I working on a better way to watch repeat scenes. I have a few ideas I'm working on, but it will be a few releases down the road most likely.

3 screen shot nothing in basement this time but the button is green (there is an event )but never see.
So that green indicator is saying there are variations to Nicole's basement scenes you haven't seen yet. Which makes scene as you haven't seen the Bunny or Angel outfits yet. But you do start the events in the living room where your screenshot is, so that's good.

Also Alexis dark path in secret place never occur
To see this scene you have to let Alexis and Davide be friends on her first date. In the save you share with me, they are not friends so it locks that path I'm afraid. I will make a button in my cheat menu in the phone that will switch between them being friends and not friends for the next mod update.

basement the events with outfits bunny angel never show.
When you go to the basement at 11pm with Nicole (Started in the living room at 10pm, then again at 11pm.) your Love Points need to be higher than your corruption points with her and then choose to not drug her. Then you'll see the bunny outfit. Do it again and you'll see the red angel lingerie. If you've already done this with the corruption outfits, which in the save you shared you have, then doing it again will let you see Love path versions for all 4 outfits. And if you make your Corruption points higher now, then you can see all 4 outfits with their Corruption paths dialogues.

I was able to get all the scenes to work with your save, minus the Alexis ones because they were not friends in the save.

If you have any more issues, just let me know.

And I mentioned earlier, I'll release an update to the mod soon that has the option to change if Alexis and Davide are friends in the cheat menu. And I'll add a little dialogue box that warns the user that choosing for them to not befriends closes off the Darker Paths scenes with her later.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anyone help me ,on the weekend event with Nicole mc gets an sms that he should meet her in the subway,
how can he do that when he is in the basement with her is the text for weekend or in the week and
what is the trigger so that mc can meet her ? thanks

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
can anyone help me ,on the weekend event with Nicole mc gets an sms that he should meet her in the subway,
how can he do that when he is in the basement with her is the text for weekend or in the week and
what is the trigger so that mc can meet her ? thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Hello SAZ congrats for the awnsome work youve been doing with the mod, what i wanted to ask you is if you want some movie files or gifs for insert in game so the game gets a bit more action :p if you up for it i can make a ton of movies or gifs with game images and send it to you, its amateur work but i think they could give another way of look to the game

im posting resized samples because movie files are about 15mb sound can be added too if theres interest in that

4pm 010 ntr.gif 10pm 038n4.gif 10pm 039n.gif

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello SAZ congrats for the awnsome work youve been doing with the mod, what i wanted to ask you is if you want some movie files or gifs for insert in game so the game gets a bit more action :p if you up for it i can make a ton of movies or gifs with game images and send it to you, its amateur work but i think they could give another way of look to the game

im posting resized samples because movie files are about 15mb sound can be added too if theres interest in that

View attachment 298331 View attachment 298332 View attachment 298333
Hello @spot1000! Thank you for the kind words about the mod.

As for your offer, that's very generous and I think that could be a lot of fun. I really liked the samples you shared with us.

My only concern is trying to keep the mod from getting too massive that it becomes a pain for some users to download and such. So if you're up for it, here is what I'm thinking. If you could do a few animations for each of the two main roads:
  • Love and Corruption Paths
  • Darker Paths
That way I can keep things as balanced as possibly for everyone's different tastes. Then I would create an option in either the cheat menu or the MC's room to activate these new animations. So as people are playing if they happen to develop a preference to using the new animations or not they could change it on the fly. And then I can watch how the reception is overall and we could go from there. If we do move forward on this I will be adding a credit for you contribution if you are alright with that. Some people have declined to have their names added in the past so I like to give you the option.

A couple notes on formatting for these animations:
  • Renpy doesn't support the use of gifs - Instead they use an animation function to facilitate the same result. So if we go that route, I would need the series of images and would animate them in renpy manually.
  • If you lean towards video files - If you could format them in the webm format it will help with size and compatibility.
Anyway, I hope you don't mind my discussing this here. I just figured that way everyone can keep in the loop on things. But if you rather discuss the particulars in private, feel free to send me a direct message.

Oh and if you want you might consider posting some of those animations you make over at the fan-art thread as well. I think they would enjoy them as well.

Thanks again!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@S A Z I noticed that when I unpacked the mod b zip file, it unpacked into a folder called The Tyrant_0.7.1_Saz_Mod_A. Note the A there at the end :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes