Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
The original will allow you to kill (at least what I got from everything) Frank, Bruce, and Davide and take over the gang and make all the girls your sluts. I'm more a fan of the person doing the cucking than on the receiving end of it. But, I like the way the sadist option reads (without the NTR) in that you force them to do the stuff until they end up liking it (or something like that).

Although that path is mentioned in the introduction to the original it has not been developed at all yet. I've played through the original quite a bit, never reached a point where you could kill the guys or take over the gang yet. I think that path would also be essentially intended for the "love" route, where you try and protect the girls and/or get revenge. In the "sadist" route as described by SAZ you enjoy making the girls fuck against their will, even if you're not the one doing the fucking, so I don't see how killing the other characters would fit into that story necessarily.

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
All those talk of NTR, is it really NTR if you are the one selling the services or giving away the services as a favor of your girls? Isn't that just old school pimping?
The tag "NTR" on this site is very widely encompassing, unfortunately, and the site mods are against changing it. See previous discussion here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-tag-overhaul-site-related-discussion.12139/

In my experience, it seems like the "NTR" tag on this site includes almost all aspects of infidelity. In fact, it's even worse than that - plenty of games are labeled as "NTR" if any female character has sex with someone other than MC.

Last edited:

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
The tag "NTR" on this site is very widely encompassing, unfortunately, and the site mods are against changing it.

In my experience, it seems like the "NTR" tag on this site includes almost all aspects of infidelity. In fact, it's even worse than that - plenty of games are labeled as "NTR" whenever any female character has sex with someone other than MC.
I think that's intentional. There are a lot of players who will bitch about "NTR in the game" whenever some random hot chick shows interest in another guy, even if it's her husband. The NTR tag lets those with frail egos know that they are not the only guy in the game. After seeing too many circle-jerk debates about NTR in games without any actual NTR, I understand why the definition is so broad. I would create a tag for Hard NTR for games which actually have that content.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I think that's intentional. There are a lot of players who will bitch about "NTR in the game" whenever some random hot chick shows interest in another guy, even if it's her husband. The NTR tag lets those with frail egos know that they are not the only guy in the game. After seeing too many circle-jerk debates about NTR in games without any actual NTR, I understand why the definition is so broad. I would create a tag for Hard NTR for games which actually have that content.
while i agree that there are those that will always complain i have had games with hard ntr, without a ntr tag, i prefer a game that has ntr but that can be turned off or avoided (not my thing but i don't judge those who do like it) but the people opposing it are just as bad as the complainers with instant insulting when someone even dares bring it up even if it is in a normal critiquing way.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The original will allow you to kill (at least what I got from everything) Frank, Bruce, and Davide and take over the gang and make all the girls your sluts. I'm more a fan of the person doing the cucking than on the receiving end of it. But, I like the way the sadist option reads (without the NTR) in that you force them to do the stuff until they end up liking it (or something like that).
iirc there are 4 possible endings with variations
1) mc saves the day, returns his family back to normal and the sisters and mom love him depending upon their relationship scores (love ending)
2) mc kills Davide and co. and becomes the new leader of the gang, with different family members are his sluts (corruption non-ntr ending)
3) mc and Davide become partners in crime, and share the girls between the gang members (ntr/swinging ending)
4) mc's plan fails, and Davide kills him/makes him a slave while keeping all the girls as his sluts (hard-ntr/humiliation ending)

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
...games with hard ntr, without a ntr tag...
Can you let me know which ones?

Honestly I find it difficult to find games with hard NTR even with an NTR tag. So many games tagged with NTR are tagged that way for something stupid like "some girl at school who you aren't even interested in wants to have sex with her boyfriend instead of you" or even "your mom has sex with your dad, not you, lol you're such a cuck".

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Can you let me know which ones?

Honestly I find it difficult to find games with hard NTR even with an NTR tag. So many games tagged with NTR are tagged that way for something stupid like "some girl at school who you aren't even interested in wants to have sex with her boyfriend instead of you" or even "your mom has sex with your dad, not you, lol you're such a cuck".
ofc they have the ntr tag now but i remember that my girlfriends amnesia didnt have the ntr tag and then came the hospital scene, game got instantly yeeted off my pc and dropped to play again cus of it

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
ofc they have the ntr tag now but i remember that my girlfriends amnesia didnt have the ntr tag and then came the hospital scene, game got instantly yeeted off my pc and dropped to play again cus of it
did you miss the banana scene-every game should have a banana scene:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Viktor Black

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well fuck me stupid.. I took a day off work so i can play the new update xD Was "tuesdayish" meant for this week or the next one?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ, any news on the release?
Well fuck me stupid.. I took a day off work so i can play the new update xD Was "tuesdayish" meant for this week or the next one?
Sorry about not posting something earlier.

Like I said in that previous update, it seems every time I mention a possible release window, I fail to get it done by then. So for now "Tuesdayish" means "it's done when it's done" I'm afraid. :(

I do this for fun in my spare time and while I try to get each update out quickly, which has usually been the case, this one has just been a bit of nightmare. Not because there is anything particularly crazy about this one, I just haven't been able to commit the time I normally do. Work has had to take priority and it's been taking over much of my at home time as well.

I was able to get a good amount done on Sunday, but I've gotten only an hour or so of quality time to work on it since then. I know it's lame and I know many of you are waiting. I am really sorry about that.

I'm still working on it, but it's just going to be some indeterminate amount of time before it's finished. I'm not falling for the same trap a third time this update and giving an estimate. I'm just going to keep cracking on and try to get it done.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Last edited:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Jesus Christ. In that very same post that you got the time estimate from, saz mentioned that he doesn't like giving himself time estimates and that they usually end up being too generous. He doesn't have to make the mod for us at all and people like you putting too much pressure on him are the ones that drive these creators to quit what they do for us. It's OK to be excited for a release and to be disappointed when it doesn't happen as quickly as you might hope, but you always have to remember that a time estimate is a courtesy that often backfires on creators, and that this whole mod in general is one big ass courtesy.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Sorry about not posting something earlier.

Like I said in that previous update, it seems every time I mention a possible release window, I fail to get it done by then. So for now "Tuesdayish" means "it's done when it's done" I'm afraid. :(

I do this for fun in my spare time and while I try to get each update out quickly, which has usually been the case, this one has just been a bit of nightmare. Not because there is anything particularly crazy about this one, I just haven't been able to commit the time I normally do. Work has had to take priority and it's been taking over much of my at home time as well.

I was able to get a good amount done on Sunday, but I've gotten only an hour or so of quality time to work on it since then. I know it's lame and I know many of you are waiting. I am really sorry about that.

I'm still working on it, but it's just going to be some indeterminate amount of time before it's finished. I'm not falling for the same trap a third time this update and giving an estimate. I'm just going to keep cracking on and try to get it done.

Thanks for your time everyone.
No worries mate, but I do hope your day-job let's up on you some, just because 'all work and no play'...well ya know the rest! :D

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Jesus Christ. In that very same post that you got the time estimate from, saz mentioned that he doesn't like giving himself time estimates and that they usually end up being too generous. He doesn't have to make the mod for us at all and people like you putting too much pressure on him are the ones that drive these creators to quit what they do for us. It's OK to be excited for a release and to be disappointed when it doesn't happen as quickly as you might hope, but you always have to remember that a time estimate is a courtesy that often backfires on creators, and that this whole mod in general is one big ass courtesy.
Why ow why do you feel the need to advocate for him, and speak to me in that manner? I just asked if that tuesday update was meant for this week or the next one. He wrote the post at the end of the week, so when he says next it confused me a bit. Could be the coming one,or the next after that. Heck, i even said i was maybe stupid for getting confused. I apologize to @S A Z, i really did not mean no disrespect. To you sir, i advise to get your frustrations out somewhere else. I did not pressure no one, nor am i impatient for anything. No need to "Jesus Christ" me dude.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
SAZ, in your little red box guide, under Front Door, at 1 pm, you say that if you have at least 5 bad points towards Martin, that you will get more content on Cassandra's Date 1. I've done this, but I did not see anything different than the original time through it. What is supposed to be different?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ, in your little red box guide, under Front Door, at 1 pm, you say that if you have at least 5 bad points towards Martin, that you will get more content on Cassandra's Date 1. I've done this, but I did not see anything different than the original time through it. What is supposed to be different?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Cool SAZ,
Take your time. So your hard at work, that's putting you under pressure then trying to please a demanding group waiting on an update.
Chill,
get a few beers and relax man!
I'm going to get some beers and have another sadistic playthrough!
Using your Mod of course!
Take care!
:cool::cool:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes