Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Jesus Christ. In that very same post that you got the time estimate from, saz mentioned that he doesn't like giving himself time estimates and that they usually end up being too generous. He doesn't have to make the mod for us at all and people like you putting too much pressure on him are the ones that drive these creators to quit what they do for us. It's OK to be excited for a release and to be disappointed when it doesn't happen as quickly as you might hope, but you always have to remember that a time estimate is a courtesy that often backfires on creators, and that this whole mod in general is one big ass courtesy.
Why ow why do you feel the need to advocate for him, and speak to me in that manner? I just asked if that tuesday update was meant for this week or the next one. He wrote the post at the end of the week, so when he says next it confused me a bit. Could be the coming one,or the next after that. Heck, i even said i was maybe stupid for getting confused. I apologize to @S A Z, i really did not mean no disrespect. To you sir, i advise to get your frustrations out somewhere else. I did not pressure no one, nor am i impatient for anything. No need to "Jesus Christ" me dude.
No worries, trihopatofilicar I didn't think you did.

And I wanted to say I was sorry to the both of you. I feel like this could have been avoided if I had just let you all know sooner about what was going on.

I think it's just fantastic that anyone even likes the mod to begin with. Let alone consider taking a day off to play it! That's amazing to me! And it's great that there are people willing to speak out for the mod or me even. That's what makes it so great about this place. Its somewhere we can go and find and share great games and content with like minded people. :D

You guys are awesome!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z, will you be making a walkthrough/guide which details how to access each scene? If possible, will this be integrated within the mod itself?
Yes. I have finished the walk-through for the original game up to 0.75 Parts 1 and 2. I need to update it with the mod content still. And I have added a button in the help option in the phone where you can view the walk-through in game. It's the box icon that says "What's in the box?!" That was added in my last update and I plan to keep it current for this next mod update release.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Another Update for The Tyrant S A Z Story Mod ( Animation Add on):

● Vulkan API programming completed .
○ Khronos...100% completed.
○ ‎Metal...100% completed.
○ ‎OpenGL...100% completed.
○ ‎Mantle...100% completed.
● My next step is to finish my backend api setup and release Largest Mod. Once I'm happy with my setup, it's time to create my next idea.I'll be posting them up here in the next few weeks.
● I can't give an exact estimate, because I don't want to rush the testing phase in any way.
The Tyrant S A Z Story Mod ( Animation Add on) have 7 phase testing.
● Writing and rendering for the v0.75 Part 1,2 has been completed .
● ( Animation Add on) has 79 Animation, a lot off New scene variations and New conditional dialogue.

Thanks All Ta Ta for now.:)

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Another Update for The Tyrant S A Z Story Mod ( Animation Add on):

● Vulkan API programming completed .
○ Khronos...100% completed.
○ ‎Metal...100% completed.
○ ‎OpenGL...100% completed.
○ ‎Mantle...100% completed.
● My next step is to finish my backend api setup and release Largest Mod. Once I'm happy with my setup, it's time to create my next idea.I'll be posting them up here in the next few weeks.
● I can't give an exact estimate, because I don't want to rush the testing phase in any way.
The Tyrant S A Z Story Mod ( Animation Add on) have 7 phase testing.
● Writing and rendering for the v0.75 Part 1,2 has been completed .
● ( Animation Add on) has 79 Animation, a lot off New scene variations and New conditional dialogue.

Thanks All Ta Ta for now.:)
I am waiting for the release eagerly Lady Aspen and after hearing it has 79 animations I am very tempted...

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
Yes. I have finished the walk-through for the original game up to 0.75 Parts 1 and 2. I need to update it with the mod content still. And I have added a button in the help option in the phone where you can view the walk-through in game. It's the box icon that says "What's in the box?!" That was added in my last update and I plan to keep it current for this next mod update release.
Hey S A Z, is there any chance your mod could include something similar to JDMOD where it adds a gallery to the main menu/somewhere in game to immediately initiate scenes? It makes it good for just skipping to new content/saves people having to modify stat values constantly.

Reactions: S A Z

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Hey S A Z, is there any chance your mod could include something similar to JDMOD where it adds a gallery to the main menu/somewhere in game to immediately initiate scenes? It makes it good for just skipping to new content/saves people having to modify stat values constantly.
But why man? Scenes are pretty easy to get once you achieve them. You can get to any of them in a few secs. There's even skip to weekend shit included.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I agree with trihopatofilicar. This game isn't like many other games. The days essentially repeat so you can easily go back to a scene by jumping through the same steps.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
But why man? Scenes are pretty easy to get once you achieve them. You can get to any of them in a few secs. There's even skip to weekend shit included.
I agree with trihopatofilicar. This game isn't like many other games. The days essentially repeat so you can easily go back to a scene by jumping through the same steps.
Scenes are easy once you achieve them, but it saves you mashing the skip time button and/or changing the relationship stats. It's probably a simple thing to add, but who knows.
S A Z already built most scenes repeatable, like Nicole and Cass in basement event chain. He did think about gallery if I remember right, but alot of work and his current system works.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z already built most scenes repeatable, like Nicole and Cass in basement event chain. He did think about gallery if I remember right, but alot of work and his current system works.
It is a fairly simple concept to create a gallery, but the actual execution takes quite a bit of work to do if you don't code the game with it in mind to begin with, which The Tyrant was not.

If you look at the coding for the JDMOD, it literally has a second copy of each event with renamed labels and variables and calls to custom functions to choose options for the events where your choices impact the scene. There was a lot of work put into that mod. It's pretty darn awesome.

I am working on making the scenes even more accessible by removing the Love and Corruption requirements for accessing the scenes and instead replacing it with a choice menu, so you can just select the scene version you want to see.

The Love and Corruption points would still be used, but just to unlock further options within the scene, such as unlocking a handjob, then a blowjob, then sex, etc. So in theory, if you were playing the mod without cheating, once you built up their Love and/or Corruption points high enough, you wouldn't need to worry about them again.

It's an evolving system that will change as I find better options, but hopefully it will help with repeating scenes and viewing different versions of each scene easily.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Is there any scene with Susan in the upcoming update. I would like to face fuck her also an upside down deep throat scene for Nicole will be great.....

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Is there any scene with Susan in the upcoming update. I would like to face fuck her also an upside down deep throat scene for Nicole will be great.....
It would depend if Saddog adds it or if SAZ or one of the other Artists on the fan art thread makes one for SAZ to use

Reactions: abhi1180

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
i don't get how to install the game
sorry but please can anyone help me
Are you referring to the actual game or the mod? I assume its the mod since you are on its thread..Installation instructions are provided by S A Z and are reasonably simple. If you red them then you should have no problem installing the mod. In case you didn't read the instructions, you can find them on the first (op) page under "installation" spoiler tab. If you still have problems installing the mod, please specify what step of the instructions are unclear to you and i'm sure we can help you solve the issue.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Are you referring to the actual game or the mod? I assume its the mod since you are on its thread..Installation instructions are provided by S A Z and are reasonably simple. If you red them then you should have no problem installing the mod. In case you didn't read the instructions, you can find them on the first (op) page under "installation" spoiler tab.
also if he is trying to put it in the newest version with the current version of the mod he is going to have problems

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Are you referring to the actual game or the mod? I assume its the mod since you are on its thread..Installation instructions are provided by S A Z and are reasonably simple. If you red them then you should have no problem installing the mod. In case you didn't read the instructions, you can find them on the first (op) page under "installation" spoiler tab. If you still have problems installing the mod, please specify what step of the instructions are unclear to you and i'm sure we can help you solve the issue.
an error text keeps appearing, i put the mod game files in the game folder for the tyrant 0.75 and still the game keeps crashing and texts keep appearing

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
an error text keeps appearing, i put the mod game files in the game folder for the tyrant 0.75 and still the game keeps crashing and texts keep appearing
I had only one problem that i managed to figure out by myself. If you go to the gym and meet Irina there before you meet her at your house for the first time, thus skipping the rename choice, the game gives an error screen. That seems to be the problem with other characters like Casandras boyfriend. Just meet them at their designated meeting points for the first time where you are given the choice to give them another name instead of the default one and there should be no problems.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes