Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
I had only one problem that i managed to figure out by myself. If you go to the gym and meet Irina there before you meet her at your house for the first time, thus skipping the rename choice, the game gives an error screen. That seems to be the problem with other characters like Casandras boyfriend. Just meet them at their designated meeting points for the first time where you are given the choice to give them another name instead of the default one and there should be no problems.
oh no lol i haven't even started the game i show screenshot later

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
This Mod only work for version 0.71 if you put this Mod on version 0.75 You got several errors. Both version have a different codes and scripts .
I have downloaded both 0.71 (part one) and 0.75 (part 2), done separate playthroughs. No error screens, no game bugs or conflicts. Maybe its just me, or maybe i'm an idiot. Except that minor bug when meeting characters before intended that had simple workaround, i had 0 problems.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I have downloaded both 0.71 (part one) and 0.75 (part 2), done separate playthroughs. No error screens, no game bugs or conflicts. Maybe its just me, or maybe i'm an idiot. Except that minor bug when meeting characters before intended that had simple workaround, i had 0 problems.
Mmmm when sadddog release version 0.71 part 1 i didn't see that , version 0.71 only a little patch for version 0.70
of course v0.75 have 2 parts.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Mmmm when sadddog release version 0.71 part 1 i didn't see that , version 0.71 only a little patch for version 0.70
I'm sorry if i am wrong but look at the change log. As i remember V0.75 was called "part 2" by default.

v0.75 Part 2
SPOILER

- Extended the Alexis shower event at 7am
For the corruption path a high corruption or the first basement event with her are needed.
For the love part the first basement event with her is needed.
If there event changes, you'll get a green icon as known from other events, so you'll know when you meet the requirements.

v0.71
SPOILER

- Nicole's basement love outing. (see helper for requirements)
- Showering with Nicole at 3pm is extended (need the love basement outing for the love path, or the corruption basement outing for the corruption path)
- Fixed the messenger bug for Irina's love date and the love date itself
- Fixed many other bugs, like the false face positions and the wrong new hovers

I ran the mod on both of these versions. In fact i'm still playing it on v0.75 part 2. No problems so far..

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
What i meant to say is that V0.75 is by itself the second part of the update. The first one is 0.71. As i said, i may be wrong on that account. But i don't remember 0.75 part one being posted anywhere so there is that.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What i meant to say is that V0.75 is by itself the second part of the update. The first one is 0.71. As i said, i may be wrong on that account. But i don't remember 0.75 part one being posted anywhere so there is that.
Not that it matters, but there was a 0.75 p1 and p2 released. I have both update files from Patreon saved.

Thanks for helping janagres210.

The mod is only updated for 0.71 right now. But since both parts of 0.75 were mostly added with new .rpy files most of it will work with the current mod version, but there will be no new content of course for the 0.75 parts yet.

The main parts that were changed in the old .rpy files for the 0.75 updates were a few triggers. So when you replace the 0.75 files with the 0.71 mod files, it would mostly work, but not all the trigger variables files will get changed so you may run into some issues where it doesn't think you did certain events already later.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Not that it matters, but there was a 0.75 p1 and p2 released. I have both update files from Patreon saved.

Thanks for helping janagres210.

The mod is only updated for 0.71 right now. But since both parts of 0.75 were mostly added with new .rpy files most of it will work with the current mod version, but there will be no new content of course for the 0.75 parts yet.

The main parts that were changed in the old .rpy files for the 0.75 updates were a few triggers. So when you replace the 0.75 files with the 0.71 mod files, it would mostly work, but not all the trigger variables files will get changed so you may run into some issues where it doesn't think you did certain events already later.
Yeah, i just realized that. I apologize to Lady Aspen for this stupid disinformation,but i think she already knows this sht much better than me :) I could have swore that i was right xD Doesn't matter anyway .I guess, in my case, if everything is done right then there is a chance that your mod would trigger stuff as intended. I wouldn't endorse it for new players though.

And i didn't really do much in way of helping, just said to follow instructions already given. But whatever, glad i could be of service.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i think that because 0.75 full(ie parts 1+2 )still goes under the "part 2 " name as below

it may have caused some confusion when downloading.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, i just realized that. I apologize to Lady Aspen for this stupid disinformation,but i think she already knows this sht much better than me :) I could have swore that i was right xD Doesn't matter anyway .I guess, in my case, if everything is done right then there is a chance that your mod would trigger stuff as intended. I wouldn't endorse it for new players though.

And i didn't really do much in way of helping, just said to follow instructions already given. But whatever, glad i could be of service.
No need apologize, got whopped with the whole forest.;)

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019

i have looked at previous pages and finally found out why a traceback error keeps appearing its cuz i have the 0.75 part 2 version.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
this mod certainly improves the game even if nicoles attitude differs wildly from one moment to the next.

the introduction to the basement from nicole where you can drug and fuck her whilst she throws up is well i'd prefer if she was already in the basement drugged and blindfolded and unaware that her son was there and then started fucking, with no puking just Nicole overly aroused on sex enhancing drugs being fucked by her son.

also whats the main difference in the corruption options between the red and green where they're both the same thing?
45t4t.jpg

Reactions: S A Z and Ginji

htran100

May 1, 2018
I feel like the actual base game will receive another update before this mod does...

Reactions: JG07
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes