Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z I noticed that when I unpacked the mod b zip file, it unpacked into a folder called The Tyrant_0.7.1_Saz_Mod_A. Note the A there at the end :)
Thank you for pointing that out! I double checked the files and though labeled incorrectly, they are indeed the Mod B update files. I have updated the downloads for both the full mod and the rpy files only.

Reactions: Lorric17

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Hello @spot1000! Thank you for the kind words about the mod.

As for your offer, that's very generous and I think that could be a lot of fun. I really liked the samples you shared with us.

My only concern is trying to keep the mod from getting too massive that it becomes a pain for some users to download and such. So if you're up for it, here is what I'm thinking. If you could do a few animations for each of the two main roads:
  • Love and Corruption Paths
  • Darker Paths
That way I can keep things as balanced as possibly for everyone's different tastes. Then I would create an option in either the cheat menu or the MC's room to activate these new animations. So as people are playing if they happen to develop a preference to using the new animations or not they could change it on the fly. And then I can watch how the reception is overall and we could go from there. If we do move forward on this I will be adding a credit for you contribution if you are alright with that. Some people have declined to have their names added in the past so I like to give you the option.

A couple notes on formatting for these animations:
  • Renpy doesn't support the use of gifs - Instead they use an animation function to facilitate the same result. So if we go that route, I would need the series of images and would animate them in renpy manually.
  • If you lean towards video files - If you could format them in the webm format it will help with size and compatibility.
Anyway, I hope you don't mind my discussing this here. I just figured that way everyone can keep in the loop on things. But if you rather discuss the particulars in private, feel free to send me a direct message.

Oh and if you want you might consider posting some of those animations you make over at the fan-art thread as well. I think they would enjoy them as well.

Thanks again!
My friend i can try do the .webm format to look if it not loose qualitie if not and if its ok with you i can send you the images that do the loop usualy 5 to 8 images photoshoped modified and then they must be join in squence and then reverted so the loop keeps smooth ex. 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1 anyway give me 2 days to test Wondershare filmora in webm format or try to convert flash to webm without qualitie loose.

About the 2 routes is possible because i do the loops using the game sequences only renamed with the adition of a,b,c,... at the end so it can be easyer for you to add it

Reactions: Nikira

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
My friend i can try do the .webm format to look if it not loose qualitie if not and if its ok with you i can send you the images that do the loop usualy 5 to 8 images photoshoped modified and then they must be join in squence and then reverted so the loop keeps smooth ex. 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1 anyway give me 2 days to test Wondershare filmora in webm format or try to convert flash to webm without qualitie loose.

About the 2 routes is possible because i do the loops using the game sequences only renamed with the adition of a,b,c,... at the end so it can be easyer for you to add it
That sounds great! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is every path in this mod based around NTR or is it avoidable?
This Mod expands on all the content. It essentially doubles the Love and Corruption events by adding Twisted options that have take the Love event assets and making a Corruption version of that event and vise versa. Also most of the added scenes with fan-art and my own renders are for the Love and Corruption paths so far.

As for the NTR content, it's called the Darker Paths in the mod. It is avoidable the same way it's avoid able in the original game. By keeping the MC's relationship with the girls above 5 points or by turning it off all together. There is a Hard NTR mode which forces all the Darker Path scenes but that sounds like the opposite of what you want.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
This Mod expands on all the content. It essentially doubles the Love and Corruption events by adding Twisted options that have take the Love event assets and making a Corruption version of that event and vise versa. Also most of the added scenes with fan-art and my own renders are for the Love and Corruption paths so far.

As for the NTR content, it's called the Darker Paths in the mod. It is avoidable the same way it's avoid able in the original game. By keeping the MC's relationship with the girls above 5 points or by turning it off all together. There is a Hard NTR mode which forces all the Darker Path scenes but that sounds like the opposite of what you want.
Ok. I was wondering if the MC can, for example, be the sadistic monster. Or if it's just the other men who treat the girls that way while the MC simply watches.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok. I was wondering if the MC can, for example, be the sadistic monster. Or if it's just the other men who treat the girls that way while the MC simply watches.
No, not really. In non-NTR content, the closest to that is the Corruption path. In that path the MC mostly uses manipulation to make the girls do what he wants.

As for the NTR content, it is mostly how the MC reacts to the other men doing things to the girls. The mod uses the original renders from the main game in large part, so there are not any NTR scenes with the MC instead of the other men, but there are some where the MC joins in.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
No, not really. In non-NTR content, the closest to that is the Corruption path. In that path the MC mostly uses manipulation to make the girls do what he wants.

As for the NTR content, it is mostly how the MC reacts to the other men doing things to the girls. The mod uses the original renders from the main game in large part, so there are not any NTR scenes with the MC instead of the other men, but there are some where the MC joins in.
Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I'll stick to the vanilla game then.

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
when I use unren and press 9 to do as like it says my anti-virus system stop it , it say's something like exploit powershell , anybody ever get this I want to add the mod but if it fucks up computer lol

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
when I use unren and press 9 to do as like it says my anti-virus system stop it , it say's something like exploit powershell , anybody ever get this I want to add the mod but if it fucks up computer lol
I have gotten that before. General it's because the settings on your anti-virus software are set to look for scripts or bat files that use powershell scripting. If you acquired unren from the F95 forums, that's the same one I used. I've had nothing bad happen from it. But if you are wary you don't need to use that tool specifically. The tools used to create unren are rpatool (to extract the rpyc files from the compiled rpa file) and unrpyc (to convert the rpyc files back into the rpy files needed for the mod). You're welcome to get those directly from their githubs if you want and to the extraction process manually. You just need to follow their provided instructions. The rest of unren just added the rollback feature, console commands and such by creating rpy files with the proper code to enable those features. But they aren't required to play the mod.

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
I have gotten that before. General it's because the settings on your anti-virus software are set to look for scripts or bat files that use powershell scripting. If you acquired unren from the F95 forums, that's the same one I used. I've had nothing bad happen from it. But if you are wary you don't need to use that tool specifically. The tools used to create unren are rpatool (to extract the rpyc files from the compiled rpa file) and unrpyc (to convert the rpyc files back into the rpy files needed for the mod). You're welcome to get those directly from their githubs if you want and to the extraction process manually. You just need to follow their provided instructions. The rest of unren just added the rollback feature, console commands and such by creating rpy files with the proper code to enable those features. But they aren't required to play the mod.

Thanks for the quick reply , yeah I don't do this stuff very ofter with unren just wanted make sure it okay and safe lol , thanks for explaining it

Reactions: S A Z

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
o yeah wil this mod be updated just asking it's cool mod tried it and it's pretty good , will new update's come or don't you plan to ad more , really like this mod

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
o yeah wil this mod be updated just asking it's cool mod tried it and it's pretty good , will new update's come or don't you plan to ad more , really like this mod
Yes, I am keeping this updated as we get new updates to the original game. I also add my own updates with original content every now and then as well. :) I'm really glad you liked the mod.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey S A Z i'll start making fully animated sex scenes 3 or 5 Minutes and 2k resolution to the current game and the future ones. That means no more looped 1,2-second animation! right now i'm done 3 scenes Nicole shower ,cassandra Gym shower and Irina date . Approximate size of all three scenes is 996 MB. i used to Iray render engine and Mental Ray , HDR, GPU rendering Nvidia Quadro GV100 . I replaced all 3 scenes to the original version and worked very well .
whenever is ready all scenes if you interested i will upload to you .

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey S A Z i'll start making fully animated sex scenes 3 or 5 Minutes and 2k resolution to the current game and the future ones. That means no more looped 1,2-second animation! right now i'm done 3 scenes Nicole shower ,cassandra Gym shower and Irina date . Approximate size of all three scenes is 996 MB. i used to Iray render engine and Mental Ray , HDR, GPU rendering Nvidia Quadro GV100 . I replaced all 3 scenes to the original version and worked very well .
whenever is ready all scenes if you interested i will upload to you .
@♀Lady Aspen that sounds awesome! I would love to see these animations. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I want to keep the overall size of the mod down to a reasonable size for right now so that it's not too much trouble to download for those with not so great internet. That could change once we get the final game and know better the final sizes of everything. But if you are interested in sharing these for use in the mod, I think I could make it so it could be a separate expansion to the mod, an sort of optional download.

@spot1000 I think I'll do the same with the still picture animations you have been making.

I'll code it so it checks for a key file in the optional downloads for each of your animation sets and if it exists, then the user will be able to enable your animations via the cheat menu. That way people can choose to download the optional content if they are interested or continue on with the original mod version. That's the plan for now anyways. Would that work for you two?

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Alright S A Z i'll try change the codec lower size. right now working on changed polygon any those characters soon give you another update and of course Send to ya pictures n short Animation cut:)Surely em i, intereted sharing with you S A Z .(y)

Last edited:

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
@♀Lady Aspen that sounds awesome! I would love to see these animations. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I want to keep the overall size of the mod down to a reasonable size for right now so that it's not too much trouble to download for those with not so great internet. That could change once we get the final game and know better the final sizes of everything. But if you are interested in sharing these for use in the mod, I think I could make it so it could be a separate expansion to the mod, an sort of optional download.

@spot1000 I think I'll do the same with the still picture animations you have been making.

I'll code it so it checks for a key file in the optional downloads for each of your animation sets and if it exists, then the user will be able to enable your animations via the cheat menu. That way people can choose to download the optional content if they are interested or continue on with the original mod version. That's the plan for now anyways. Would that work for you two?
Perfect by me :) and the size of the animations in total is not gona be very high so i think everybody will be happy to get the full mod with the animations ... even in future you can think in add sound to them it will not increase mutch the webm files because its not dialog its sounds that enter in loop with the animation :) i give the example of Lust epidemic movie files

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Alright S A Z i'll try change the codec lower size. right now working on changed polygon any those characters soon give you another update and of course Send to ya pictures n short Animation cut:)Surely em i, intereted sharing with you S A Z .(y)
Thanks! I'm very excited to see them when they are ready. :D

Reactions: Lady Aspen
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes