Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
in the subway scene with Nicole , is there anyway that mc can help her ?
Sort of, you choose to interfere and the MC will to scare people away by making a lot of noise and then Peter and crew flee. Afterwards, Susan will find her and help her home.

Reactions: Knight2416

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Sure thing. :)

In the Cheat Menu on the phone there are some buttons which allow the user to set a Darker Path preference. I added those options before I created the new Darker Paths options menu in game.

So what I will do is make it toggle the path the user wants and it will override the Darker Paths options menu in game. You'll be able to set it for Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra and Irina (all the girls that have Darker Paths so far). You set it once for each of them and you're good to go. You can turn it off there as well if you want to start choosing at each Darker Paths scene again.
Awesome, thank you! (y)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is joining the gang also required for some non NTR content? ( playing on Love route)
Seems you'd end up missing a lot of main story (if you avoid it)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is joining the gang also required for some non NTR content? ( playing on Love route)
Seems you'd end up missing a lot of main story (if you avoid it)
Yes it is. The MC still needs to play his part in the undercover assignment as a gang member. In the Love route the MC joins so he can be there to help protect the girls.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yes it is. The MC still needs to play his part in the undercover assignment as a gang member. In the Love route the MC joins so he can be there to help protect the girls.
So basically I should choose Yes/join gang, when in conversation with Bruce/Nicole about job, even if you gain some corruption points ( I'm guessing it's repeated event?). And events in basement play out, only without ( main three) girls involved ( if you have high Love/Relationship points)?
Sorry if asking dumb questions here, walkthrough (on this) is pretty bare bones.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So basically I should choose Yes/join gang, when in conversation with Bruce/Nicole about job, even if you gain some corruption points ( I'm guessing it's repeated event?). And events in basement play out, only without ( main three) girls involved ( if you have high Love/Relationship points)?
Sorry if asking dumb questions here, walkthrough (on this) is pretty bare bones.
No worries. :) They're not dumb questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I forget, what differs the non-NTR mode from the other one aside from most NTR scenes/events being skipped?
There are three NTR modes (Darker Paths in the mod).
  • NTR ON - NTR scenes will happen if the MC's relationship points with a girl is 5 or less, but can be avoided
  • NTR OFF - NTR scenes are locked and will not happen
  • NTR HARDMODE (Turn on in MC Room) - Forces NTR scenes to happen regardless of the MC's relationship points with the girls

Reactions: Knight2416

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
There are three NTR modes (Darker Paths in the mod).
  • NTR ON - NTR scenes will happen if the MC's relationship points with a girl is 5 or less, but can be avoided
  • NTR OFF - NTR scenes are locked and will not happen
  • NTR HARDMODE (Turn on in MC Room) - Forces NTR scenes to happen regardless of the MC's relationship points with the girls
You should add this to the op

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Howdy S A Z
Second quick update,,, Now i'm done coding and set with your mod all 2 branches corruption and love animation 58%, coding 100%,test 35%.em i working on real time renders for those animation comes with a free camera Just waiting for the next update that mean 0.75 , 1 more thing i dropped size all 2 paths corruption and love animation to 599 MB, video file formats including MP4 II , all those liquid animation running at the 1080p/2k 30 fps .
Third update have a bunch of screen shot that's all for now . :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey Howdy S A Z
Second quick update,,, Now i'm done coding and set with your mod all 2 branches corruption and love animation 58%, coding 100%,test 35%.em i working on real time renders for those animation comes with a free camera Just waiting for the next update that mean 0.75 , 1 more thing i dropped size all 2 paths corruption and love animation to 599 MB, video file formats including MP4 II , all those liquid animation running at the 1080p/2k 30 fps .
Third update have a bunch of screen shot that's all for now . :)
That sounds amazing! I can't wait. :D

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
So i'm done the animated version animation 100 % ,coding 100%, test 66% n after New update and of course New S A Z Mod I need 2 or 3 days to set with New S A Z mod. i don't like spoil anything but soon everybody can enjoy S A Z mod animated version when to reach 70% testing i will get screen shot in the game .Ta Ta for now :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So i'm done the animated version animation 100 % ,coding 100%, test 66% n after New update and of course New S A Z Mod I need 2 or 3 days to set with New S A Z mod. i don't like spoil anything but soon everybody can enjoy S A Z mod animated version when to reach 70% testing i will get screen shot in the game .Ta Ta for now :)
I'm really excited about your animations!

I wanted to discuss how we would officially add your content to my Mod. It wouldn't let me send you a direct message so I hope it's ok to discuss this here.

What I had planned to do was to code your animations into the game myself using a new system I've created for the Mod to make it so it was a plug and play option.

I've already used the system to add spot1000 still frame animations to the game.

The idea is this:
  • Download and Install Main Game
  • Download and Install S A Z Mod
    • Optionally the player can download and install animation expansion packs as well
    • Animation Expansion Packs
      • spot1000 animation pack (Still Frame Animations)
      • Lady Aspen animation pack (Fully animated scenes)
When a player downloads an animation expansion pack, they then copy the contents of the pack into the game folder structure.

Then they can enable the expansions via the in-game Cheat Menu I added into the phone.

The expansions can be turned off and on at any point in the game. If there are no animation expansion packs installed then the expansion area is hidden. But once you drop a pack's content into the correct folder, then it shows up like below.

So what do you think?

I can use your existing code where possible, adjusting where needed to adapt it to my system. If you're good with that, then you can send me your code and animations when you're ready, without waiting for the 0.7.5 update of my Mod. That way I can add it to the 0.7.5 release of my Mod ahead of time and we can release it all together.

What does everyone else think?

My thoughts behind this are if something isn't your cup of tea, you don't need to download it to play the Mod. This can be helpful if you have slow internet or just trying to save on space for whatever reason. I'll be creating an installation walkthrough to go with this release and will be able to add more content pretty easily this way.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'm really excited about your animations!

I wanted to discuss how we would officially add your content to my Mod. It wouldn't let me send you a direct message so I hope it's ok to discuss this here.

What I had planned to do was to code your animations into the game myself using a new system I've created for the Mod to make it so it was a plug and play option.

I've already used the system to add spot1000 still frame animations to the game.

The idea is this:
  • Download and Install Main Game
  • Download and Install S A Z Mod
    • Optionally the player can download and install animation expansion packs as well
    • Animation Expansion Packs
      • spot1000 animation pack (Still Frame Animations)
      • Lady Aspen animation pack (Fully animated scenes)
When a player downloads an animation expansion pack, they then copy the contents of the pack into the game folder structure.

Then they can enable the expansions via the in-game Cheat Menu I added into the phone.

The expansions can be turned off and on at any point in the game. If there are no animation expansion packs installed then the expansion area is hidden. But once you drop a pack's content into the correct folder, then it shows up like below.

So what do you think?

I can use your existing code where possible, adjusting where needed to adapt it to my system. If you're good with that, then you can send me your code and animations when you're ready, without waiting for the 0.7.5 update of my Mod. That way I can add it to the 0.7.5 release of my Mod ahead of time and we can release it all together.

What does everyone else think?

My thoughts behind this are if something isn't your cup of tea, you don't need to download it to play the Mod. This can be helpful if you have slow internet or just trying to save on space for whatever reason. I'll be creating an installation walkthrough to go with this release and will be able to add more content pretty easily this way.
Don't worries S A Z Just need to put official version game folder . And I have a good news do not need use UnRen i'm waiting for your new mod. Later i will send ya private message and Of course Links

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Don't worries S A Z Just need to put official version game folder . And I have a good news do not need use UnRen i'm waiting for your new mod. Later i will send ya private message and Of course Links
I'm not touch your mod , just with open source program extended new triggers and renders for fully animated scenes. that work continue to your mod :)

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm not touch your mod , just with open source program extended new triggers and renders for fully animated scenes. My work continue to your mod :)
everybody can see and choose Loop or fully animated scenes with new extra triggers
I just want to say something this is your mod not mine ,I am proud following to your mod and em i continue to extended ...................XOXO
I see. That's way cool! :cool: And I appreciate the kind words.

I had misunderstood what you were talking about earlier. What you are planning is different than adding your content as part of the S A Z Mod itself, but more like making your own Mod for the S A Z Mod.

Since that is the case and you're doing all that work, you should make your own separate Mod thread with your Mod files when it's ready, if you're not already planning on it. That way you can get the Modder badge and fancy text colors for you name too!

Let me know when you do so I can follow your Mod as well! :D I'm excited to see it!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes