Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Jack1698

Aug 25, 2017
Does this work with the current version of the game? And if not, do you have a download someplace for the correct version?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Does this work with the current version of the game? And if not, do you have a download someplace for the correct version?
COUGH COUGH (you could read the previous page, or look at the first page of this thread)

This awesome dude (SAZ) is working diligently bringing the mod up to the current version. Patience.

Reactions: Jack1698

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Quick Update The Tyrant S A Z story Mod (Animation Pack)

Rebuild Coding and Scripts, Version 0.75 Part 1, Part 2 -P1 Completed ,P2 Not Started

Animations 1080p,2k,4k - Love Path Completed New Scenes,Corruptions Path 70%New Scenes,NTR Path Not Started

But soon as possible we'll Continue to extended all those animation for all 3 branches .

Bonus Camera Female POV and Male POV ..........In Progress

RTX option....................... Completed

HDR option.......................Completed

Vulkan API Renders that improves performance For All Animation Scenes and Loop ............In Progress

Test..................................In Progress

New playable character, Nicole..............In Progress

New Story Line for Nicole .............Not Started

Programming Vulkan API For RenPy:

Khronos.......13%
● ‎Metal............27%
OpenGL........9%
● ‎Mantle..........22%

That's all for now .

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Quick Update The Tyrant S A Z story Mod (Animation Pack)

Rebuild Coding and Scripts, Version 0.75 Part 1, Part 2 -P1 Completed ,P2 Not Started

Animations 1080p,2k,4k - Love Path Completed New Scenes,Corruptions Path 70%New Scenes,NTR Path Not Started

But soon as possible we'll Continue to extended all those animation for all 3 branches .

Bonus Camera Female POV and Male POV ..........In Progress

RTX option....................... Completed

HDR option.......................Completed

Vulkan API Renders that improves performance For All Animation Scenes and Loop ............In Progress

Test..................................In Progress

New playable character, Nicole..............In Progress

New Story Line for Nicole .............Not Started

Programing Vulkan API For RenPy:

Khronos.......13%
● ‎Metal............27%
OpenGL........9%
● ‎Mantle..........22%

That's all for now .
does this mean you are teaming with saz ?

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
does this mean you are teaming with saz ?
Both spot1000 and ♀Lady Aspen are going to be guest animators for the S A Z Mod. They have each been creating their own style of animations for the game and I'll be creating optional animation packs using their animations for the mod. They will be easy to install and offer some great alternative options for the mod.

spot1000 animations are great still frame animations created in flash and don't take up a ton of new space. I have a system worked up for adding those animations already and will update that animation pack as I receive more.

♀Lady Aspen has been working on not only high resolution/frame-rate animations, but has also been working on a few systems to enhance and expand the game even more. Many of those are still in progress, but ♀Lady Aspen has been kind enough to share much of that with me and we'll be working on a good way to share these with you in a number of options for her animation pack.

What I'm hoping for is a base S A Z mod, that I release first, then additional packs that add value to the experience. That way you, the player, can choose what you like and don't like and can play/download/use what you want easily to make it the best experience for you. If you have a system that can handle ♀Lady Aspen animations and add-ons then you can enjoy those, but for those that don't I want something equally as enjoyable to add to their experience as well.

I'm sure there will be some back and forth in figuring this all out, but I think it will be a blast see what those two are able to bring to the table. :D

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Both spot1000 and ♀Lady Aspen are going to be guest animators for the S A Z Mod. They have each been creating their own style of animations for the game and I'll be creating optional animation packs using their animations for the mod. They will be easy to install and offer some great alternative options for the mod.

spot1000 animations are great still frame animations created in flash and don't take up a ton of new space. I have a system worked up for adding those animations already and will update that animation pack as I receive more.

♀Lady Aspen has been working on not only high resolution/frame-rate animations, but has also been working on a few systems to enhance and expand the game even more. Many of those are still in progress, but ♀Lady Aspen has been kind enough to share much of that with me and we'll be working on a good way to share these with you in a number of options for her animation pack.

What I'm hoping for is a base S A Z mod, that I release first, then additional packs that add value to the experience. That way you, the player, can choose what you like and don't like and can play/download/use what you want easily to make it the best experience for you. If you have a system that can handle ♀Lady Aspen animations and add-ons then you can enjoy those, but for those that don't I want something equally as enjoyable to add to their experience as well.

I'm sure there will be some back and forth in figuring this all out, but I think it will be a blast see what those two are able to bring to the table. :D
S A Z Mod ,it was quite a spectacular piece of machinima at official game that i totally want to play Thanks To You S A Z ..Xoxo

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017

ah that's good, got excited about & wanted to experience the new features, but until now worried that it would be one of those cases where if you didn't have a higher quality pc you were out of luck & couldn't play it

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
sorry my bad english..
Love/Corruption Scene in Parent's Room at 7pm repeatable in newest version?

there are so sexies scene..

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
ah that's good, got excited about & wanted to experience the new features, but until now worried that it would be one of those cases where if you didn't have a higher quality pc you were out of luck & couldn't play it
Why em i Import Vulkan API to RenPy , Because of running lower and average computers.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Here as you can see that's Vulkan API Operations in a color conversion Codes but not work with RenPy
Conversion between color models—, from non-linear Y0CBCR to non-linear R0G0B0. the conversion might be that between BT.601 Y0CBCR and BT.601 non-linear R0G0B0 15.1.2. For Y0CBCR to R0G0B0, this conversion is a sparse matrix multiplication.

RenPy Not improvment and strong Engine I'm programming Vulkan API stabilized to Import RenPy 1.JPG

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Here as you can see that's Vulkan API Operations in a color conversion Codes but not work with RenPy
Conversion between color models—, from non-linear Y0CBCR to non-linear R0G0B0. the conversion might be that between BT.601 Y0CBCR and BT.601 non-linear R0G0B0 15.1.2. For Y0CBCR to R0G0B0, this conversion is a sparse matrix multiplication.

RenPy Not improvment and strong Engine I'm programming Vulkan API stabilized to Import RenPy View attachment 321582
Uh yeah...what she just said. o_O

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes