Mod - Ren'Py - The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lordsimmons

Great Mod of a great game. Nice script, nice graphics and really nice kinks. The best thing is that I can choose which kink i will watch. Sometimes NTR is just too much for me so been able to avoid it is really nice. KUDOS to SAZ.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Burgh917

This mod is amazing. Takes what is already a pretty good game and just makes it 10 times better. The attention to detail is second to none. Absolutely worth using if your a fan of the game, if your not you might be with this mod.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chantajista

This is a great game/mod. Very nice arcs and also nice gameplay. Is a game that worth playing. With a lot of different paths with exciting scenes. The best game/mod I have found in this site. Thanks S.A.Z.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bluntz

This is my favorite game/mod on F95 Zone. The base game is made so much better with this mod. The quality is always worth the wait. I recommend my fellow F95'ers give this game/mod a whirl. I am eagerly awaiting more updates!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hinterested123

The mod is amazing!
    It is made with love for the game and its ... content.
    My only question is can you include in the mod the special renders that are listed in "Extras" under the original publication of the game on this site.
    Let's just say some of them are brutal and i think me and plenty of other people would love to see them realized in game. Trough the mod or if possible to merge the mode with the core game for amazing all in one.

With you all the best keep up with the good work!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

Fawning over something is not usually my style, but this piece of art by SAZ is something else. I wish I could kiss the hands that made this mod (in a platonic way of course, you perverts! :)).. it made this very complex game so playable!

You can basically control almost every aspect of the game, choose to follow / avoid certain paths, and get bonus scenes. SAZ has thought of everything!!

Does it work? Like a charm!

Does it glitch? rarely, but never impacting the gameplay. Just try not to go ham on the stats, and understand the options through the very friendly cheat guide (in game, MC room, computer) before clicking all options. Or you know what, cheat away... SAZ got your back!

Cant wait for the 9.4 mod!

Keep up the tremendous work brother!!!

EDIT: What is better than the best mod bar none, you ask? The best mod bar none being made by one of the most talented, dedicated and humble modders out there!!

The mod is definitely worth 5 stars. But @S A Z is worth 10 Gold stars! Nothing but respect for this amazing person and his work!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

bobbicus1

Adds a lot of content if you're interested in NTR and also adds content if you're not interested in NTR but only if you are interested in lighter paths. I've played through a lot of the modded game and any scene I've run into that isn't NTR has had the dialogue modified to make the scene less dark.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ddacozta241

you're the best sir, thank you for modding this wonderful game, i really love the story and the characters in the game, it is one of my favorite games... again thanks for your hard work and i'm so gonna enjoy this game....
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Heavy Sleeper

I can't praise this mod enough.

Saz took the time to improve the flaws of the game, while also adding things the game desperately needed.

The cross paths are awesome, and make the love/corruption feel a lot more natural and enticing.

The NTR scenes are a giant improvement over the original, as now you can basically have an "NTR paths" rather then a singular "NTR - YES/NO".

The custom scenes are amazing, they feel so natural to the progression of the story to the point where I questioned how I've missed it in the main game to then realize that was done from the ground up by SAZ with some help from fan made renders on some of them.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

darkdepths

The base game was great but this mod brings it to another level!
    Great ideas and a lot more depth.

You have so many new well written dialog options and scenes I can't go back to vanilla! I am really exited what the next update of this great mod brings.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sp99

When a mod makes you not play the base game's new update until the mod is updated... wow

SAZ really brought so much life to The Tyrant, a game I mostly overlooked a year ago, and made it my top 3 games on the site.

Can't wait to see more contents from you, either as mods or new games.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Thatguy9999

This Mod is an easy 10/5 reason being the mod itself makes the origianl unplayable game its that good. quick breakdown
    want more dialogue options check
    more story elements check
    fan made renders turned into content check.
    i mean i could go on but seriously the game is just that good you have to play.

Just look at the comment section and you will understand why SAZ makes this Mod a 10/5
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kaizersoze27

I give this mod a 5/5, awesome game and an even great mod to go with. Thank you SAZ for your hardwork, its a lot of fun :)
    While the game is so interesting, it is quite buggy. I have been playing it off and on. Recently I considered adding your mod and I can see how much of work you have done to get the things as smooth as possible, with SAZ mod, this is the best lockdown entertainer :)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

moowallcow

The base game of Tyrant is a mess to put it lightly. There's same great ideas, some not-so-great ideas, and it's all executed terribly with even worse code. Enter SAZ. He (she?) saw the potential of Tyrant and made it a reality. This mod not only makes Tyrant enjoyable, but one of the best games on this site for me. And as such, I don't even bother playing the latest release of Tyrant until SAZ is able to update this mod.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Maduck187

In my opinion, this is definitely a quintessential mod hands down. It just adds a lot more spice to the base game and though we wouldn't have this mod without the base game, I can't really go back to playing "vanilla" after trying this mod out. Keep up the great work!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

boingo

Love this already awesome game, and then this man makes it even better for all of us. Thank you for the great work bud! The only thing would be a gallery viewer but man does already as it is, someday hopefully we'll get it!
  17. 1.00 star(s)

cesare.g56

There’s not much to say, about this colourless game, that features a minimal plot, neither dialogue nor animations, and many renders suck. So, when a Dev cunningly (or maybe I should say, dishonestly) resorts to all these black-men bullshits means not having ideas. Also, the MC is beyond any possible urge. Unwittingly, a Modder taught him a lesson adding the only few decent MC’s images ( MC&Cassandra in the parent bedroom, at 6 pm).
  18. 5.00 star(s)

oldirish44

This modder does make good mods, I suggest he a good one and include most of what is asked for to make the story turn out excellent just like his mods are. Thank you. Keep up the great work. Also take as much time as needed to make it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Jugo66

Without this mod this game would never be so good as now .I simply Love it . Thats what Devs should doo automaticaly in theyr games so everyone can choose how he wanna play a game .Everytime i ve seen such great potential in games but then a mod like this were missing to bring the full potential in , so good work S A Z . Hope this mod will get updated till the end of the Game because without it surely many like me wouldn´t bother anymore to play it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

John123456

Incredible mod that adds so much to playing this game. It's without a doubt one of the best story mods on this site, and it's continually updated. I genuinely wait for the S A Z mod to be updated before even trying out a Tyrant update.