Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
One small thing to report about the the 2 AM Nicole NTR kitchen event which might be why it was removed from the official release.
If you are on low relationship with both Nicole and Alexis, the Alexis basement event with Davide at night will be "overwritten" by Davide/Nicole. If you want Alexis/Davide NTR scene in the basement you need good relationship with Nicole.
That's true and annoying. So I fixed it!

I hope.

Now when the game starts the sleep cycle, it will check to see if you fulfill the requirements for each scene in order, playing each one that you do before ending at the stats screen. The order is, First 2am Alexis/Davide basement scene, the second one is the 2am Nicole/Davide kitchen scene, and the last one is the 4am Alexis/MC basement event.

I updated the Overview post and the MEGA download link.

Oct 30, 2017
i just search the tyrant and this thread come out. wow another new mod for the tyrant.
you should mention me with @ so i know on my notif haha

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i just search the tyrant and this thread come out. wow another new mod for the tyrant.
you should mention me with @ so i know on my notif haha
Will do! Sorry, I'm still new to the forum and all that it can do, feature wise. I'll update the Overview post. You're work is amazing!

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Also, just for clarification. The 2pm Nicole fondle scene was in the initial release but I forgot to include it in the change log so people knew what you needed to do to see it. I have updated the change log so you can see the requirements for accessing that scene. I try to include the added scenes specifically as they are the ones not accessed as the other scenes are accessed. Which is mostly the same as the base game, just extended and such.

Reactions: liegad

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I need to apologize. I've mixed up the render artists for the sequence of renders I used for the extended Nicole fondle scene. @cheesespread made those great renders. @Jack the Rapist made the restrained and night scenes which are gorgeous as well! Hats off to the both of you for the glorious fan smut you provide. I've updated the game build and Overview post with shouts out to both of you. And sorry again for mixing it up.

Oct 30, 2017
@Sazriel dont worry about it. please dont put my credit name if you use my fanart too (if you think the image fit in you mod) . you can delete my name (mark) on the picture. @Heartlessnobody95 ask the same too.
but one again no need credit to my name ok... just use it...

westler

Feb 4, 2018
sory my english is bad i have problem sampting pictures not open his give eror plaese help

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
sory my english is bad i have problem sampting pictures not open his give eror plaese help
So the custom images that you probably can't see, which only have minor changes to them for story detail. Are actually in webp format. But the have been renamed into jpg and png files. I used the compressed version as the base of the mod and they did this so they didn't have to go through and change the code a lot when compressing the images. Its a bit weird. But if you have the webp drivers installed, then change the file extension name from jpg to webp, you should be able to preview the images in the mod.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
There's an error on this script you missed the " after the line ( n "But I wanted to give him credit )

But great work :)
Thanks, I fixed that missing quotation mark. Mega link updated.

And thanks for trying the mod out. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The link is still working when I try it. What error or screen are you getting?

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
you, Sir, are a hero without a cape...for us update hungry Saddog followers, by the way, @cheesespread art is awesome, so is @Jack the Rapist, by the way i would suggest whomever is in charge of fan art section to unify assets directory so more fan art can be produced.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
you, Sir, are a hero without a cape...for us update hungry Saddog followers, by the way, @cheesespread art is awesome, so is @Jack the Rapist, by the way i would suggest whomever is in charge of fan art section to unify assets directory so more fan art can be produced.
@Headshunter Thanks for trying the mod out. I hope you like it.

And I agree completely. As they are getting more and more of the assets figured out it would be great to have a nice cohesive collection of them for the fan artists. Make it easy for them to get started on their own renders. We need more of them lewds for the long winters between updates. :)

Reactions: Headshunter
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes