Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@Sazriel
Bro, 5.0 is out, but i think your additions are excelent so i wonder if you can update it so it doesnt crash with 5.0

Thanks in advance :D
@Headshunter I just saw that shortly after posting that reply! So glad he released it!

I'm actually already working on the next update for the mod so it will work with 0.5.0 so hopefully I'll have a working update real soon. I am just double checking the changes he made to the existing code then working on the new scenes he added for the 0.5.0 update.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Seems like the 5.0 has the 2am 4am issue you fixed for your mod, so advised people you corrected it in your mod so hopefully more people will try it.
Happy to bug check it for you.
dear god I can not believe the bad typing before I edited this post, my English teacher would smack me in the back of the head (NCIS Gibbs style)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I updated the mod to work with 0.5.0. I have fresh install tested it and played through most of the scenes. I'm hoping this one will have less bugs, but as always I appreciate your help locating any bugs so I can fix them. I added the change log here as well as updated the Overview post. Highlight is the added repeatable Cassandra event so you two can have fun together more than just once.

Anyway, let me know what you think, or if you find any bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok quick question is there an option to turn hate ntr on im not a very big fan of ntr but i really can't stand the girls to be willing i can understand if they are being forced that fires me up for revenge and i might need a shovel handy lol. Also a second question if i use the cheats will it stall like in the original or does it not matter i am more then willing to do it the old fashioned way but i really don't know the levels needed to trigger certain scenes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok quick question is there an option to turn hate ntr on im not a very big fan of ntr but i really can't stand the girls to be willing i can understand if they are being forced that fires me up for revenge and i might need a shovel handy lol
I completely understand and also feel the same when it comes to NTR stuff in general. So to answer your question in the main thread first.

I took the existing assets on both the love or corruption sides where it makes scene to extend the scenes so you have more action and dialog. That is done to most scenes, so they generally longer and usually share some of the previously only Love or only corruption assets in both stories, so like in a scene where you'd wouldn't get a handjob in one path, you now get some variation of it in both sides. The Love side got bolstered the most as it was the most lacking, but corruption also got some boosts as well. And I added a Nicole/MC scene using fan art as well, that has dialog for Love and Corruption paths as well as a neutral path of dialog if Love and Corruption are the same.

As for the NTR path, I have the more traditional version as the Love NTR path, this is closest to Saddog's original work. But then created a more defined Hate NTR path, where the women aren't doing those things because they secretly like it, but rather they are being forced or tricked into situations against their will. This takes on a more revenge kind of feel in the dialog. Both the MC and the women, don't like it and want to stop if from happening to others.

So yes, that is exactly how it is in the my mod under the Hate NTR path. The girls are either trying to protect each other, being forced, drugged, or raped.

Reactions: ViperDevlin44

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I completely understand and also feel the same when it comes to NTR stuff in general. So to answer your question in the main thread first.

I took the existing assets on both the love or corruption sides where it makes scene to extend the scenes so you have more action and dialog. That is done to most scenes, so they generally longer and usually share some of the previously only Love or only corruption assets in both stories, so like in a scene where you'd wouldn't get a handjob in one path, you now get some variation of it in both sides. The Love side got bolstered the most as it was the most lacking, but corruption also got some boosts as well. And I added a Nicole/MC scene using fan art as well, that has dialog for Love and Corruption paths as well as a neutral path of dialog if Love and Corruption are the same.

As for the NTR path, I have the more traditional version as the Love NTR path, this is closest to Saddog's original work. But then created a more defined Hate NTR path, where the women aren't doing those things because they secretly like it, but rather they are being forced or tricked into situations against their will. This takes on a more revenge kind of feel in the dialog. Both the MC and the women, don't like it and want to stop if from happening to others.

So yes, that is exactly how it is in the my mod under the Hate NTR path. The girls are either trying to protect each other, being forced, drugged, or raped.
Then i have only one more question can the mc stop the rape if he happens across it somehow because if davide takes my beautiful alexis virginity i really will need to bash his face in with a shovel like in the art

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Then i have only one more question can the mc stop the rape if he happens across it somehow because if davide takes my beautiful alexis virginity i really will need to bash his face in with a shovel like in the art
In most cases, you can stop it or completely avoid it in the dialog options. And yes you can turn off NTR as well. There are some scenes, where it didn't make it real easy to do that organically, but I can look into adding an abort option to NTR scenes that don't have them.

I'm also currently working on three more scenes as well. Another fan art scene with a Corruption and Love path. An expanded Nicole/MC basement scene, where there will be Corruption dialog for all four outfits and Love Dialog for all four outfits. I want to do the same with Cassandra's new basement scene too. A Corruption path for the Love outfit and a Love path for the Corruption outfit. Essentially doubling the content. At least I hope so.

And Alexis's virginity remain's intact. Nothing to fear for this update. :)

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@Sazriel i was waiting for your mod, it adds a good feel to the game overall, i'm actually ok with NTR, i just think that the way is portrayed by Saddog is somewhat forced, if there was a real reason perhaps it would add to the story, but going from i dont want, to, i can't live without, in a single scene is just too much.
Anyways, awesome job once again, and now we just need to beg @cheesespread and @Jack the Rapist for some new sequences, i would personally request one with Nicole on gym clothes, she looks amazing, or for them to finish the Nicole shower scene with MC, i just find that sequence annoying, Davide gets to have funn but MC doesn't? totally unfair :D

also a question, in phone there is a picture feature still under contruction, is there anything about it in the script or its just the not implemented message, if it is already there, it would be a nice way to add still without adding a whole seqquence, perhapss you can add the single pictures from patreon and fan art there.

Thanks bro

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@Sazriel i was waiting for your mod, it adds a good feel to the game overall, i'm actually ok with NTR, i just think that the way is portrayed by Saddog is somewhat forced, if there was a real reason perhaps it would add to the story, but going from i dont want, to, i can't live without, in a single scene is just too much.
Anyways, awesome job once again, and now we just need to beg @cheesespread and @Jack the Rapist for some new sequences, i would personally request one with Nicole on gym clothes, she looks amazing, or for them to finish the Nicole shower scene with MC, i just find that sequence annoying, Davide gets to have funn but MC doesn't? totally unfair :D

also a question, in phone there is a picture feature still under contruction, is there anything about it in the script or its just the not implemented message, if it is already there, it would be a nice way to add still without adding a whole seqquence, perhapss you can add the single pictures from patreon and fan art there.

Thanks bro
@Headshunter Thank so much! And I completely agree, those two and many others in the Fan Art thread are pumping out awesome stuff, so I'll keep watching them for new sequences and such!

:) Yeah, there is nothing there yet in the code. So that would be perfect for adding well "Fotos" to the phone. I actually already added a dialog option in the 8pm Nicole dressing scene where the MC asks her about the sexy pictures on the wall and eventually asks about taking photos of her for himself, so I definitely think we're on the same page there!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
In most cases, you can stop it or completely avoid it in the dialog options. And yes you can turn off NTR as well. There are some scenes, where it didn't make it real easy to do that organically, but I can look into adding an abort option to NTR scenes that don't have them.

I'm also currently working on three more scenes as well. Another fan art scene with a Corruption and Love path. An expanded Nicole/MC basement scene, where there will be Corruption dialog for all four outfits and Love Dialog for all four outfits. I want to do the same with Cassandra's new basement scene too. A Corruption path for the Love outfit and a Love path for the Corruption outfit. Essentially doubling the content. At least I hope so.

And Alexis's virginity remain's intact. Nothing to fear for this update. :)
Awesome i will play your mod as soon as tyrant finishes downloading speaking of her basement scene did you fix the bug when selling drugs then at 5 you click the basement to see cassandra blowing frank you can stop it but im just curious if your mod would give us the chance to take advantage of it

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@Sazriel great, now that we know for sure Saddog wont be updating anytime soon, this is likely the way to go for a game with so much potential, at least in the downtime, i mentioned the phone also as a way to explain images in third person, since most renders can't be explained like selfies, could work as "a nice memory of us" for MC/girls stills or "look what i did to your mom/sisters/girlfried" for bad guys/girls ones, the general idea is to make them match the original game as much as possible.
I think Saddog knows no one is trying to hijack his game, and who knows, maybe we can inspire him with one or two ideas from the fans to take them and make them his own.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Sazriel great, now that we know for sure Saddog wont be updating anytime soon, this is likely the way to go for a game with so much potential, at least in the downtime, i mentioned the phone also as a way to explain images in third person, since most renders can't be explained like selfies, could work as "a nice memory of us" for MC/girls stills or "look what i did to your mom/sisters/girlfried" for bad guys/girls ones, the general idea is to make them match the original game as much as possible.
I think Saddog knows no one is trying to hijack his game, and who knows, maybe we can inspire him with one or two ideas from the fans to take them and make them his own.
You know that is an awesome idea i do hope he somehow impliments iy

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Awesome i will play your mod as soon as tyrant finishes downloading speaking of her basement scene did you fix the bug when selling drugs then at 5 you click the basement to see cassandra blowing frank you can stop it but im just curious if your mod would give us the chance to take advantage of it
So there was an error where it would automatically go into that scene. I did fix it so it didn't automatically go into that scene, but it is still available when it shouldn't be, when the MC's relationship with her is over 5 points. I have fixed that now. But I will wait to update the mod version until I have a new scene or two finished.

But you do make an interesting point. There are some topless scenes, that don't show Cassandra's bottoms, so I could extend the Stop Her choice, to where she gives the MC a boob-job once Frank leaves. Is something like that what you mean by taking advantage of the scene?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Agreed, that could work great for including the Patreon Renders into the game as well as the fan art. I like it! :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So there was an error where it would automatically go into that scene. I did fix it so it didn't automatically go into that scene, but it is still available when it shouldn't be, when the MC's relationship with her is over 5 points. I have fixed that now. But I will wait to update the mod version until I have a new scene or two finished.

But you do make an interesting point. There are some topless scenes, that don't show Cassandra's bottoms, so I could extend the Stop Her choice, to where she gives the MC a boob-job once Frank leaves. Is something like that what you mean by taking advantage of the scene?
Yes indeed plus i just don't like frank at all over weight disgusting perv or have her give him a blowjob either would work blowjob would prolly be easier due to her having given him a few before

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok there might be an issue when i try to use cheats either from the cell or the laptop i get an error

Oct 30, 2017
The Hate NTR takes on a revenge story as the girls are not willing participants. In this path they are being threatened, tricked or drugged. Because of that, this story has a more rapey vibe to it. Just giving you a fair warning about that. The MC want's to stop this from happening, but is not in place where he can most of the time.
i'm not trying your mod yet, but really interested with this path.
I dont know what you do on this mod , at least i can expecting something lol.
Force,Rapey,Slavery,Blackmail i like something like that (not ''Happy Sex'' doing with everyone) event they dont like it , they must do it .. something like that haha...(more into blackmail maybe).

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes