Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
after i enter her name this error occurs what can be done here....?
Quite simple. The game has failed to set the variable of the mother's name (Nicole). Something went wrong for you during the intro when you are supposed to set her name. Is it an old save? Mods?

The error should not occur if you restart the game. And it won't occur with 0.71 either.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Quite simple. The game has failed to set the variable of the mother's name (Nicole). Something went wrong for you during the intro when you are supposed to set her name. Is it an old save? Mods?

The error should not occur if you restart the game. And it won't occur with 0.71 either.
No it is .75 pt1 and i am not entering mother name here...

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
now I was playing uncompressed version 0.71 and installed the mod as per instructions still when trying to name her I am getting the same thing also during the blowjob scene please solve this problem SAZ and also there may be some other points also where the game crashes please check it....

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
now I was playing uncompressed version 0.71 and installed the mod as per instructions still when trying to name her I am getting the same thing also during the blowjob scene please solve this problem SAZ and also there may be some other points also where the game crashes please check it....
Thank you for sharing those traceback files. That helped immensely. For some reason the naming option for Vivian got really messed up in the living_room.rpy file. It's fine in the cafe so if you go there in the morning and meet her first then you won't run into this issue. And here is the updated living_room.rpy file. Just unzip and and place it within the "game" folder in the 0.71 version of The Tyrant and that should fix this issue.

Also if you run into another issue where it mentions a missing name, you can rollback to where you can move around again and go to the MC's Room. Click on the bag and then on the center icon that lets you rename characters. Rename them there and it will save them properly. From that point on those variables should be defined properly and you shouldn't run into those issues again. This generally happens when using an old save from the original game though, so this is a bit weird.

Let me know if this works for you.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for sharing those traceback files. That helped immensely. For some reason the naming option for Vivian got really messed up in the living_room.rpy file. It's fine in the cafe so if you go there in the morning and meet her first then you won't run into this issue. And here is the updated living_room.rpy file. Just unzip and and place it within the "game" folder in the 0.71 version of The Tyrant and that should fix this issue.

Also if you run into another issue where it mentions a missing name, you can rollback to where you can move around again and go to the MC's Room. Click on the bag and then on the center icon that lets you rename characters. Rename them there and it will save them properly. From that point on those variables should be defined properly and you shouldn't run into those issues again. This generally happens when using an old save from the original game though, so this is a bit weird.

Let me know if this works for you.
Thnx for your help SAZ but i have already figured it out and I was going post the solution but due to my net problems I was not able to do that and the problem is that if in games like this you do things randomly instead of taking it slow you may encounter problems like this. Every game is not designed to support random actions of the player.I have faced such problems earlier also in the damsels and dungeons where if you cheat and put the values randomly the game will crash also if you do something too early by using cheats like bringing a girl in your team by increasing her affection and lust before she is introduced to MC in the game it will lead to crashed or hung game . I hope this info will help others....

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Thnx for your help SAZ but i have already figured it out and I was going post the solution but due to my net problems I was not able to do that and the problem is that if in games like this you do things randomly instead of taking it slow you may encounter problems like this. Every game is not designed to support random actions of the player.I have faced such problems earlier also in the damsels and dungeons where if you cheat and put the values randomly the game will crash also if you do something too early by using cheats like bringing a girl in your team by increasing her affection and lust before she is introduced to MC in the game it will lead to crashed or hung game . I hope this info will help others....
S A Z Mod worked well for me nda i don't have error log or any crashes ,You need to clean start new game , remove your previous save . you can find it here AppData/Roaming/RenPy remove all your save n start again .
if you used Tyrant 0.75 save not worked for this mod n you got several error log because 0.75 0.71 have a different code and scripts .

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
S A Z Mod worked well for me nda i don't have error log or any crashes ,You need to clean start new game , remove your previous save . you can find it here AppData/Roaming/RenPy remove all your save n start again .
if you used Tyrant 0.75 save not worked for this mod n you got several error log because 0.75 0.71 have a different code and scripts .
I started new game and did not use any old saves , I am not playing .75 i am playing .71 still i got the same problems after that only i posted here but later i figured it out myself and now enjoyed the modded game completely....

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z Can we please get a status update on the progress?
I posted one yesterday. :) But it ended up a bit long.

TL;DR: I fixed a few issues in the code that took longer than I expected. I added a new NTR scene at 11pm/12am. I added a new Cassandra/MC scene in the Parent's Room. I'm still working on the Twisted versions for the Parent's Room and Orgy Scenes as well as the Darker Paths version of the end of the Orgy. I'm working to get it done as soon as I can, but real life has had its demands on my time too. :) I hope to have them done by the end of the weekend, but there are no guarantees.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
I posted one yesterday. :) But it ended up a bit long.

TL;DR: I fixed a few issues in the code that took longer than I expected. I added a new NTR scene at 11pm/12am. I added a new Cassandra/MC scene in the Parent's Room. I'm still working on the Twisted versions for the Parent's Room and Orgy Scenes as well as the Darker Paths version of the end of the Orgy. I'm working to get it done as soon as I can, but real life has had its demands on my time too. :) I hope to have them done by the end of the weekend, but there are no guarantees.
Thank you for all the effort you're putting in to make the game better.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Quick update:

Saddog just released of the 0.75 Part 2 update. It's a public post so anyone can get their copy of the original game 0.75 Part update files there if they want to. :)

I've downloaded it and added it to the list of things to try to get completed for this weekend, we'll see how that goes and I'll update you again later in the weekend to let you know my progress. But yeah, fun stuff.

Until later and thanks!

Update again:

These are the links for the original game .

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I don't know if you've already known, but in the scenes added by your mod, Mother seems to have red eyes. Her red eyes hurt mine, since it kinda makes it obvious which scenes are yours.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if you've already known, but in the scenes added by your mod, Mother seems to have red eyes. Her red eyes hurt mine, since it kinda makes it obvious which scenes are yours.
Interesting. I'm using the same exact assets Saddog uses for Nicole, but there are bound to be tons of differences in our scene lighting and rendering options.

Do these eyes look red? They look brown on my side, but maybe my color settings or something are off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Interesting. I'm using the same exact assets Saddog uses for Nicole, but there are bound to be tons of differences in our scene lighting and rendering options.

Do these eyes look red? They look brown on my side, but maybe my color settings or something are off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As someone who struggles with color (not due to colorblindness, but rather due to not being knowledgeable enough about the color spectrum), it kinda looks reddish to me. Like a borderline brown or a borderline red. But I'd put it in the red category. Which is more likely to indicate that it's brown :p

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
As someone who struggles with color (not due to colorblindness, but rather due to not being knowledgeable enough about the color spectrum), it kinda looks reddish to me. Like a borderline brown or a borderline red. But I'd put it in the red category. Which is more likely to indicate that it's brown :p
That's good to know. Thank you. :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
That's good to know. Thank you. :)
You know what? Maybe it's the monitor. I have an IPS, so the colors are really sharp and not washed out like on a VA or TN panel. Maybe that's it? I don't know what panel your monitor is running on :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I didn't see red glare . Here screen shot at my panel " ROG Strix XG438Q IPS US Remarkable.
In this image, it definitely looks brown to me too :p

is this mod still works for Version: 0.75 Part 1 ?
No, it hasn't been updated for 0.75 part 1. S A Z is looking to release the mod this weekend, but since part 2 dropped I don't know if he's just going to complete the mod for both versions before releasing it or not.

Reactions: adsl2009
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes