Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been separated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally, many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.
Original Post Updated: 01/10/2023 - Download links refreshed for the mod
Mod Updated: 07/10/2022 - 0.9.4b SAZMod Official Release
Hot Fix Updated: 03/17/2022 - HotFixv04 Release (Beta) - Not currently needed for the Official Version
Original Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.9.4b SAZMod Official
Compatible Game Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Logs:
Signatures:
Thanks and Future Plans for the Mod!

* Important Notice - Check if you are running the 0.9.4b version of the main game and not the 0.9.4 version *

Game Saves from SAZMOD 0.9.4b Beta are compatible with SAZMOD 0.9.4b Official
Not compatible with Original Game Saves

----- Downloads -----

0.9.4b SAZMod Official - 467.9 MB :
Android version - ported by cebs - Size 871.0 MB : F95
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB :
The Tyrant 0.9.4b Official Mod Guide :

----- Hot Fix Patch -----
New content will be added via these patches
- None for Official Release Yet -

Beta To Official Version 0.9.4b Patch - 30.7 MB -
----- Alternate Version Downloads -----
----- Preview Images -----
SAZ Render Sample 01.png SAZ Render Sample 02.png SAZ Render Sample 03.png SAZ Render Sample 04.png Will be added in 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Update Will be added in 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Update

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Nice mod, @Sazriel , good work!
I have some bugs, but I play on Mac: the install is only "Step 08", so I don't know if I am missing something, so I don't know if I would report them.
Good work!!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Nice mod, @Sazriel , good work!
I have some bugs, but I play on Mac: the install is only "Step 08", so I don't know if I am missing something, so I don't know if I would report them.
Good work!!
Thanks! I don't have a Mac, but I might be able to borrow one for some testing. If you want to let me know about the bugs I'd be happy to at least try to fix them. Hopefully it wasn't something game ending. I'm also working on a proper features list and change log so people will know if they've seen all the changes and alternate or new scenes. But that might take a little while still. Thanks again for trying it out.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Bug in lilsisroom file you have lilsiscorruptions remove s
Bug upload_2018-9-20_19-22-30.png in file not sure what you wanted to jump to

I am loving what you have done so far with story

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Bug in lilsisroom file you have lilsiscorruptions remove s
Bug View attachment 152241 in file not sure what you wanted to jump to

I am loving what you have done so far with story
Thank you! I have fixed these two errors and updated the MEGA link in the first post. The location jump was just to showerdown. I think the s and c were times I was trying to copy or quick save in Atom but I wasn't in the right screen and ended up just adding the s and c to the end of the line I was currently on.

Anyway, thanks for trying it and hopefully you can get further in it this time before another of my bugs comes crawling out to play! :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry another one
Bug line 65 of v0.4.5 if ntrloveale = True: all of this variable has a syntax error it seems
The writting is great and only seem the odd mis type for bugs great work

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
@Sazriel last one
upload_2018-9-20_21-58-38.png
Awesome work I have tested most of what events I could think of except gamma, spell checking as I suck at those.

Only need to do older sister love/corruption path stuff.

Gamma, Grammar Knight2416 you moron DOH, see why I do not correct typing lol

Reactions: kurekth

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@Knight2416 thank you so much for finding all those bugs! I squashed 'em! I hope anyways. I've updated the Overview post with a new Mega link to the updated version. And I updated the version and change log. I've added two scenes as well, using some of the unused Irina assets (No new pictures to download, they were in the original game, just not used.) Nothing real heavy. Again, thank you for trying it out and I'm glad you're liking the mod. :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you.
I played one session mixing NTR, love and corruptions events, no script error at all :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
awesome mod , btw is this scene available in your mod ? it is the 2 am scene in the kitchen
Yes, I added it back in. You need to have Nicole's relationship at less than 6 points and NTR enabled. Then when you go to sleep you should see that scene. There is the original NTR scene, under the Love NTR choice. And then another modified dialog scene under the Hate NTR choice.

Also thank you for trying it out! I'm glad you're liking it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
One small thing to report about the the 2 AM Nicole NTR kitchen event which might be why it was removed from the official release.
If you are on low relationship with both Nicole and Alexis, the Alexis basement event with Davide at night will be "overwritten" by Davide/Nicole. If you want Alexis/Davide NTR scene in the basement you need good relationship with Nicole.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes