Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
just to note,i have asked S A Z to start a patreon page,he has declined.he does this when he can and for free-real life comes first.so just be thankful that hes taking the the time to make a good game great not to mention the support he gives here which by the way is outstanding.now lets get back to some naughty goodness :)
He can't put this mod on patreon because a lot of the content violates patreon rules and it only needs 1 person to report this mod and it's gone. To be able to put that mod on patreon he would've to cut out everything incest, rape and drug related (and whatever else too) and put that into a patch..so yeah of course he doesn't want to do that. ;)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
He can't put this mod on patreon because a lot of the content violates patreon rules and it only needs 1 person to report this mod and it's gone. To be able to put that mod on patreon he would've to cut out everything incest, rape and drug related (and whatever else too) and put that into a patch..so yeah of course he doesn't want to do that. ;)
Actually If you read the history S A Z does not want anything for his mod so that is why he said not to charging. People had offered buy a coffee and other options which would pass easy.
He just does it for love of the world and characters/render models.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Actually If you read the history S A Z does not want anything for his mod so that is why he said not to charging. People had offered buy a coffee and other options which would pass easy.
He just does it for love of the world and characters/render models.
I am aware of that, but it doesn't change the fact that he couldn't put it on patreon, without the changes i wrote, even if he wanted to. ;)

Reactions: S A Z
Apr 25, 2021
Is there any possible way to download this horsecrap, without mega? I ain't paying for anything, and I'm pretty sure the waiting thing is intentionally not working

Edit: It is really good. It is actually pretty far from horsecrap

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Is there any possible way to download this horsecrap, without mega? I ain't paying for anything, and I'm pretty sure the waiting thing is intentionally not working

Install the Mega client locally. Add the files to your Mega account. And it will sync them to your PC.

I think that is the workaround for people who hit the download bandwidth limit.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2021
Install the Mega client locally. Add the files to your Mega account. And it will sync them to your PC.

I think that is the workaround for people who hit the download bandwidth limit.
Worked amazingly, thank you kind stranger. But I'm still ready to assassinate somebody at MEGA HQ, the timer went from 4 minutes to 30 seconds to 2 seconds to 59 minutes and 59 seconds. This is a crime against humanity that will not be forgiven without a blood sacrifice.

Thank you very much. xx

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi Saz

Do you have any plans to include the scenes where the girls react to each others pregnancies?
I seem to recall Saddog made a couple of images of those interactions, and it would be good to include if its possible.
Are these in the Tier 4 Reward images? Eventually I'd love to add these in some respect to the game. I'm still thinking about how exactly I'd like to incorporate them. But I have a bunch of ideas. But for now I have plenty on my plate with just finishing what I have left with the 0.9.4b update. So I'll be focused on that. Once that is done then I can look at other possible content options. But I totally agree, there is a lot of great possibilities there! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

Worked amazingly, thank you kind stranger. But I'm still ready to assassinate somebody at MEGA HQ, the timer went from 4 minutes to 30 seconds to 2 seconds to 59 minutes and 59 seconds. This is a crime against humanity that will not be forgiven without a blood sacrifice.

Thank you very much. xx
I'm so sorry you were having trouble with downloading the mod. :( But I'm glad xcrash was able to help you with that today! It's so great when other users help each other out like that. You all are the best! :)

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Are these in the Tier 4 Reward images? Eventually I'd love to add these in some respect to the game. I'm still thinking about how exactly I'd like to incorporate them. But I have a bunch of ideas. But for now I have plenty on my plate with just finishing what I have left with the 0.9.4b update. So I'll be focused on that. Once that is done then I can look at other possible content options. But I totally agree, there is a lot of great possibilities there! :)
Thanks for replying Saz, and Im glad you feel the same way. I will be patient and cross my fingers to see a scene where Nicole has to explain why she's pregnant

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There's been plenty of updates about the mod, including on this page, but you clearly didn't bother to read anything beyond when the last version of the mod was released.
Dont see any update of the mod on this page. All I see is on the OP " Mod Updated: 11/24/2020 "

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Dont see any update of the mod on this page. All I see is on the OP " Mod Updated: 11/24/2020 "
So you are partly correct there was no direct update of the mod however on this page S A Z had mentioned he was focused on completing current update before looking at script (Nicole Pregant) or added LV4 reward pics.

As to no update on the on the OP there is a progress update that is updated as things progress

0.9.4b Mod Update Progress Report

0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:

• Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
To mark as abandoned S A Z would have to stop communcating for 3+ months (never going to happen)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes