Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Just wondering, was playing the game and Alexis had sex with the MC, does that mean that Alexis will not NTR with Davide? I did not stop Alexis from befriending Davide in the first date though..

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just wondering, was playing the game and Alexis had sex with the MC, does that mean that Alexis will not NTR with Davide? I did not stop Alexis from befriending Davide in the first date though..
The NTR scenes are based on your relationship status with the girls. If your relationship points are 5 or below with the girls, then the NTR scenes with trigger. There are also options to force or turn off NTR scenes in the Darker Path's menu in the cheat options on the phone. There is an explanation of those options by clicking on the Laptop in the MC's room and selecting the Cheat Menu Guide option. Hope that helps. :)

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Just check on the phone. Each of the girls has what you need to do for their love/corruption paths listed for you to check on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already talk to cass in the kitchen to the basement like all option, got alex to go to the basement as well. so what is missing to get the next scene in the basement where cass became a gangmember that serve

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
already talk to cass in the kitchen to the basement like all option, got alex to go to the basement as well. so what is missing to get the next scene in the basement where cass became a gangmember that serve

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
ty. so i finish a get in the orgy n the basement. wondering how many extra scene is there for mod 0.9.1???
seen the nap nicole scene,11pm basement nicole scene, date 2 scene for nicole.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
ty. so i finish a get in the orgy n the basement. wondering how many extra scene is there for mod 0.9.1???
seen the nap nicole scene,11pm basement nicole scene, date 2 scene for nicole.
No problem, the change logs are posted in the OP as well as you can view the mod guide in the help menu, the little red box in the bottom right hand corner that says "What's in the box?!". It has a list of the events by location and time and helpful tips.

Here is the 0.9.1 change logs for the mod:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Complete
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Complete
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - In Progress
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, as I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.

Last edited:

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, a I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.
You are Superman. if you can Add different endings too cause you are the dev now ;)

berndd21

Nov 19, 2020
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, a I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.

Great, looking forward to it. to your scenes and how to play them. Admire your work so far . Top for the pepper you give the game.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You are Superman. if you can Add different endings too cause you are the dev now ;)
I posted more about this here. I was able to communicate with Saddog recently and he graciously shared with me some asset files and confirmed a few specific assets used for some more of The Tyrant girls I had requested some more information on. He also asked that I share them with anyone that asks for them, which was why I had posted them on the asset thread earlier. And in our communication, he mentioned he has been busy working on the last 2 updates for the game. So those 2 updates are still in the pipe line and something we have to look forward to in the future, which I am very excited for when the time comes. :D

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

*OP updated as well.
I thank you for not ask us to test during End Of month as work that week is a monster and I would slack off to play test lol

亗SLAYER亗

May 4, 2021
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, as I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.
ALL HAIL SAZ

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Saz, I appreciate the time and effort of your Art. Thank you for sharing your vision. If you created your own game..... (One can only wish). Seriously Saz, that vision in your mind, those twisted and dark dreams that's yet to grip reality. Only you can create that world we all wish to see. Thanks again.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is this mor available in mobile? Please let me know
I'm afraid I don't have experience porting the mod over to mobile myself. So I don't have an official version of it for mobile.

But I've heard of users having luck using JoiPlay and the Ren'py plugin for Android devices. That might be something you can try if you have android.

If you do go that route, I believe you will want to delete the earlyoptions.rpy file out of the SAZMOD\scripts\core folder. It changes the saves folder location on most devices and it will likely cause issues when trying to play the mod on a mobile device.

I hope this helps. :)

Hata9

Jun 22, 2021
I'm afraid I don't have experience porting the mod over to mobile myself. So I don't have an official version of it for mobile.

But I've heard of users having luck using JoiPlay and the Ren'py plugin for Android devices. That might be something you can try if you have android.

If you do go that route, I believe you will want to delete the earlyoptions.rpy file out of the SAZMOD\scripts\core folder. It changes the saves folder location on most devices and it will likely cause issues when trying to play the mod on a mobile device.

I hope this helps. :)
Thank you very much for this info I'll definitely look into that

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes