Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
S A Z has already said what is going on with this update-yes it may be a little longer to get but he has let us know and has a perfect track history.very few modders spend the time to update let alone answer his fans the way he has so everyone chill out.it will be worth it;)(y)it always is:love::love:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So which was it? That you "missed it" or that it was counterintuitive?

If something is counterintuitive, maybe your intuition isn't as on point as you think it is. In either case, it sounds like operator error to me.

I am happy you have found your answer, and I am thrilled to say that the issue wasn't illiteracy. :)
+200 Dark Side points

May 13, 2018
So which was it? That you "missed it" or that it was counterintuitive?

If something is counterintuitive, maybe your intuition isn't as on point as you think it is. In either case, it sounds like operator error to me.

I am happy you have found your answer, and I am thrilled to say that the issue wasn't illiteracy. :)
And I'm content my original assessment remains accurate.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Well what does the the number of pages have to do with it, when the answer lies in the OP of the thread? I personally read things first before posting a question. BTW IMO you do mot need to trawl through a hundred pages of a thread, when you only have to look at one post, right at the start of the thread. It is not "Rocket Science", just remind me not to come to see you to look over the fine print of any legal documents for me.:ROFLMAO:
And I'm content my original assessment remains accurate.
Guy's this is just going in cycles

The mod CAN be run on game version 8.5, but 8.5 content will not be accessible until SAZ can finish.

If you ask how I know this, check the thank you section you will see I have been helping test this with Lady Aspen , S A Z , spot1000 and the unnamed helpers

Also missing a string of text is human as any coder or tester knows. I have about 5 pages of PM's from SAZ and I on testing this mod and we both still miss stuff (thanks to anyone who posts bugs i know Saz really likes the feedback).

So drop this subject and let just wait (without moaning) for the next update.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

The mod CAN be run on game version 8.5, but 8.5 content will not be accessible until SAZ can finish.

If you ask how I know this, check the thank you section you will see I have been helping test this with Lady Aspen , S A Z , spot1000 and the unnamed helpers

Also missing a string of text is human as any coder or tester knows. I have about 5 pages of PM's from SAZ and I on testing this mod and we both still miss stuff (thanks to anyone who posts bugs i know Saz really likes the feedback).

"Unnamed Helpers", how delightfully offensive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Sorry I must of missed something, in which post did I start moaning or start chasing an update to the mod?
I already know that the mod 8.2 can be used on version 8.5, I do read things and try things out for myself. I am a cunt, but not a lazy cunt and would rather read things first than ask a stupid question. So please go ahead and point out any questions I have previously asked in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry I must of missed something, in which post did I start moaning or start chasing an update to the mod?
I already know that the mod 8.2 can be used on version 8.5, I do read things and try things out for myself. I am a cunt, but not a lazy cunt and would rather read things first than ask a stupid question. So please go ahead and point out any questions I have previously asked in this thread.
The last line (below) was a joke.

let just wait (without moaning) for the next update.

Sorry if you took it seriously. Also I never said in any part of my post you had repeated a question.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
does any1 know if this mod compatible with JDmod
Sadly is does not. :(
if not how to make it so ?
Rewrite the JDMOD. Both mods work by rewriting all the scenes under their own labels and interrupting the regular sequence of the game to inject their own code. You could also rewrite the SAZMod to allow for access to the JDMOD, but it would have no access to the SAZMod content when using it without first rewriting the JDMOD to include the SAZMod scenes.

But because of how both mods are structured it's easy to switch between the two. Just place the mod folder you want to use into the game folder of The Tyrant and you're good to go. Then when you want to switch. Remove that folder from the game folder, and then place the other mod folder into there and you're done. The saves from the SAZmod will have the prefix SAZMOD added automatically so they are easy to tell apart from any others.

Last edited:

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Well.....
Rewrite the JDMOD. Both mods work by rewriting all the scenes under their own labels and interrupting the regular sequence of the game to inject their own code. You could also rewrite the SAZMod to allow for access to the JDMOD, but it would have no access to the SAZMod content when using it without first rewriting the JDMOD to include the SAZMod scenes.

After Rewrite the JDMOd, i kinda got losto_O...
I recommend, beer, chill and wait for SAZ to finish the next part of his masterpiece.
off to fridge....go north one step...

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
There is a part of my that want to use the Peter Griffin GIF of do math, but change it to do update.. But seeing as I dont have the knowledge even to create a GIF, I should prolly just shut up and wait...

• Haha
Reactions: ginger

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Its been confirmed that there's gonna be 2 more updates and the game is done. SAZ, are you gonna continue with you mod even after the game is finished?
Well that's hard to answer without knowing exactly what is being released in those two updates. But I suspect they won't cover everything I have planned for the Mod so far. So I think it's safe to say yes, work on the mod will continue beyond those two updates.

Of course how quickly that is will be almost completely dependent on my workload which has not been kind to me as of late. So no promises or even guesses at this point as to what the frequency of the updates to my mod will be.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Update I: Kill off a couple of the gang / finish 'cum-first' battle thing in the basement
Update II: kill off fat boy and Davide / maybe 1 extra sex scene / finish Cassandra weekend thing with Irina / end frame "9 months later" showing all 4 of them pregnant / The End

Saddog is desperate to 'finish' this game and move on.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Is that his plan? Are there gonna be bad ending?
Update I: Kill off a couple of the gang / finish 'cum-first' battle thing in the basement
Update II: kill off fat boy and Davide / maybe 1 extra sex scene / finish Cassandra weekend thing with Irina / end frame "9 months later" showing all 4 of them pregnant / The End

Saddog is desperate to 'finish' this game and move on.
That looks like two bad endings to me.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes