Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, look a few posts up for a likely reason:
I was thinking... do anyone have a download link for 0.5.5? I can't seem to fing it... well, I found some of those link-in-parts, which will take like a month to fully download the version...

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I was thinking... do anyone have a download link for 0.5.5? I can't seem to fing it... well, I found some of those link-in-parts, which will take like a month to fully download the version...
I found links that are still live in the main thread:

If you want compressed versions look in the posts below/in the following few pages, you'll find lower quality versions and some (all?) appear to still be up.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I found links that are still live in the main thread:

If you want compressed versions look in the posts below/in the following few pages, you'll find lower quality versions and some (all?) appear to still be up.
Yay! Once more, thanks a lot.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Alas, on this day, I have been revealed as a dope. I'm sure it says right in the OP that it's for ver....... yep, there it is. Dopey level: Confirmed.

Thank you, kind sir, for your response.
thanks to @satanete question and @numanumani post above has old links to 5.5 if you want to try it until @S A Z finishes 6.0 version

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for the delay, but I've completed the 0.6.0 mod update. Thanks to @Knight2416 for helping me playtest this update.

Here is the change log for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, I've been working with DAZ Studio for the first time and have been producing some of my own renders. I'm hoping to be able to utilize this in some way to increase the story plots between the lewd scenes. It's going to be a work in progress for a while, but here are some sample renders so you can see what distracted me this time around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I hope we squashed all the bugs, but if we missed some, just let me know here and I'll work on eliminating them!

Thanks again for giving the mod a try and I hope you like the update. :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
thank you:)(y)(y)(y)(y)one tiny little error i noted in the choice menu for type of ntr the discriptions for revenge and sadist are exactly the same,unlike the description when you explain the changes made.keep up this fantastic work:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
thank you:)(y)(y)(y)(y)one tiny little error i noted in the choice menu for type of ntr the discriptions for revenge and sadist are exactly the same,unlike the description when you explain the changes made.keep up this fantastic work:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thanks Ginji, I have to admit gamma, spelling and stuff like that I suck at. S A Z works quickly to fix any bugs, so hopefully only text issues are it.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes