Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Here you go all links updated:

in the 0.8.5 update is a game-breaking bug, it isn't possible to play cassandra's corruption path to the end when you start a new game.

This update will fix this now and some other bugs.
Fixes:
- Cassandra's kitchen event works now properly, when you need to see her two times to proceed her corruption route.
- The green square around Alexis' room should now work properly, appears only when you can do something new.
- Nicole's robe at the 1 pm event is shown correctly.
- The messenger image you can get from Nicole on the love path zoom in correctly.

When you have already the 0.8.5 version you can just download the script.rpa, which is attached to this post and overwrite the old one in your /game/ folder.

The Tyrant version 0.8.5_fix

MEGA
| |

Google Drive
| |
Thank you for the update :)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I don't know if i messed up something during instalation of the mod, but in the messages screen i see only Nicole and Irina. No one else shows up.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if i messed up something during instalation of the mod, but in the messages screen i see only Nicole and Irina. No one else shows up.
Are you using the correct version? keep in mind that the current mod is for the Tyrant version 0.8.5 and not the newer 0.9.
Yep i am using 0.8.5
That is everyone you normally see in that section for now. You will also receive a message from Davide under the right circumstances on the weekend but that's it.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update:

Saddog released version 0.9.1 of the base game with some additional pregnancy content and Davide's Kill option, among other things. I have it downloaded and will be taking those changes into account for the mod.

When it is released, the mod will be the 0.9.1 version, including everything from 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 in it. I'm still plugging away at it as I get time, so not much has changed there. :)

I hope you all are well. Be safe out there everyone!

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Update:

Saddog released version 0.9.1 of the base game with some additional pregnancy content and Davide's Kill option, among other things. I have it downloaded and will be taking those changes into account for the mod.

When it is released, the mod will be the 0.9.1 version, including everything from 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 in it. I'm still plugging away at it as I get time, so not much has changed there. :)

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. You rock dude. I hope your staying safe as well.

As everyone has said thank you for doing this and take your time.

Jan 28, 2018
Update:

Thank for your work, take care of yourself!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Its been a while since i played The Tyrant with SAZ mod but, i had an NTR or Hard NTR save file and try as i might i could't proceed with Nicole in the basement. It was at that point where you can take Cassandra down with you and *Let everyone know that she's your slut* but Nicole just gets angry and they both leave. I had very low relations with everyone and had high corruption points with everyone. Did i mis a step or have i missed something or did something wrong or, does the NTR path options not work on this part? I think i noticed sometimes that when i disable NTR stuff i could proceed with certain events, not sure though its been a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ thanks for replying. What do you mean by complete Nicole's *outing* first?
I believe he meant that you should do Nicole's date before Cassandra's.

Outing = date. Old men like S A Z and I sometimes fall back on traditional language. :)
Hehe, while I definitely tend to get old school with my verbiage at times, in this case I'm talking about the same event niBBit was in their original post for Cassandra, but for Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes