Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi SAZ
Love the Mod for the game The Tyrant. Please advise if there is any new update for V0.9.4b & if there will be any additional scenes which can be added such as Nicole Pregnant Shower Sex & Nicole Pregnant 8am Sex scenes.
Many Thanks (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: S A Z

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
bruh I still can't get that 2am Nicole and Alexis scene(darker path), only getting the Nicole scene.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
bruh I still can't get that 2am Nicole and Alexis scene(darker path), only getting the Nicole scene.
There are two 2am NTR (Darker Path) scenes. One for Alexis and One for Nicole. I'll list the requirements below. But it should be noted that the in-game mod walkthrough accidentally switches Alexis and Nicole's names for the relationship point requirements. I'll fix this for the next update. I've already updated The Tyrant 0.9.1 Mod Guide on the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
There are two 2am NTR (Darker Path) scenes. One for Alexis and One for Nicole. I'll list the requirements below. But it should be noted that the in-game mod walkthrough accidentally switches Alexis and Nicole's names for the relationship point requirements. I'll fix this for the next update. I've already updated The Tyrant 0.9.1 Mod Guide on the OP.
Oh ok so Nicole's name is switched in the redbox walkthrough thingy and just confused me but I still don't think I've seen Alexis 2am even after them being friends and her relationship being like -20

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Now that the main game thread has been updated to 9.4, does anyone have a link to the version that works with this mod (e.g. 9.1)?
how do I get version 9.1 ?
could you please have a link to prepatched version avaliable ?
Searching the main game thread using the version you're looking for usually works for problems like this. Not pre-patched.

Sorry S A Z if cross-linking in this thread is an issue. Let me know and I'll remove it.

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Hey S A Z, You doing Gods work!
Just a quick question, from what I've gathered you either use your own Art or from the Fan-Art thread when you add content. I'm curious to know whether you collaborate with the Artists when it comes to the script or do you write it alone?
Also have you a rough estimate of how much content you going to add to the next update? Particularly the non-NTR routes.

Anyway, Great work!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey S A Z, You doing Gods work!
Just a quick question, from what I've gathered you either use your own Art or from the Fan-Art thread when you add content. I'm curious to know whether you collaborate with the Artists when it comes to the script or do you write it alone?
Also have you a rough estimate of how much content you going to add to the next update? Particularly the non-NTR routes.

Anyway, Great work!
Thank you very much. :D Yes, you are correct. I use my own renders and renders I find in the Fan-Art thread to add extra content. And while there is so much fantastic content over there, I do try to stick to the render that look pretty close to the original renders as best I can. That is is so it's not too jarring between scenes from the original game to the added content scenes. It's not perfect, of course, because we don't have a Saddog's environment and lighting settings, but he did share his model settings for quite a few of his characters, so I try to find renders sets with enough pictures to do a scene with that have those settings applied.

I don't collaborate with the fan artists, beyond a few of them have given me express permission or even encouragement to use their renders in the mod, which is beyond amazing of them. Even Spot1000's animations where done autonomously and I just worked with the great materials he gave me. I don't have a lot of time to work on the mod, and I don't want to use up what time I do have on coordinating with others and dealing with stress that can add to a project. I've gone over this before in this post, if you're interested.

As for right now, I do have a few new features I'm adding to this update, but I'm not real focused on adding a lot of new content (fan art scenes) right now because Saddog is saying that he's hoping to release 0.9.5 soon, he estimated the end of this month. So I'm just trying to get the main game scenes converted over to the mod format, which is the 4 Darker Path variants, the regular Love and Corruption content and then the Twisted versions of the Love and Corruption scenes with exclusive content, so for example, Alexis's City Trip Love version - it has exclusive content and so I make a Corruption version with dialogue to match so that someone playing the Corruption route can view that content too but with the Corruption Twist. And vice versa for the exclusive corruption content.

Anyway, after I get it out and we'll see where Saddog is with 0.9.5, if it's not already out by then. Then I'll look at adding some more content in with some Hot Fixes while we wait for the next big patch, as I suspect after 0.9.5 is out, it will be a while before the next big update is out.

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you very much. :D Yes, you are correct. I use my own renders and renders I find in the Fan-Art thread to add extra content. And while there is so much fantastic content over there, I do try to stick to the render that look pretty close to the original renders as best I can. That is is so it's not too jarring between scenes from the original game to the added content scenes. It's not perfect, of course, because we don't have a Saddog's environment and lighting settings, but he did share his model settings for quite a few of his characters, so I try to find renders sets with enough pictures to do a scene with that have those settings applied.

I don't collaborate with the fan artists, beyond a few of them have given me express permission or even encouragement to use their renders in the mod, which is beyond amazing of them. Even Spot1000's animations where done autonomously and I just worked with the great materials he gave me. I don't have a lot of time to work on the mod, and I don't want to use up what time I do have on coordinating with others and dealing with stress that can add to a project. I've gone over this before in this post, if you're interested.

As for right now, I do have a few new features I'm adding to this update, but I'm not real focused on adding a lot of new content (fan art scenes) right now because Saddog is saying that he's hoping to release 0.9.5 soon, he estimated the end of this month. So I'm just trying to get the main game scenes converted over to the mod format, which is the 4 Darker Path variants, the regular Love and Corruption content and then the Twisted versions of the Love and Corruption scenes with exclusive content, so for example, Alexis's City Trip Love version - it has exclusive content and so I make a Corruption version with dialogue to match so that someone playing the Corruption route can view that content too but with the Corruption Twist. And vice versa for the exclusive corruption content.

Anyway, after I get it out and we'll see where Saddog is with 0.9.5, if it's not already out by then. Then I'll look at adding some more content in with some Hot Fixes while we wait for the next big patch, as I suspect after 0.9.5 is out, it will be a while before the next big update is out.
Thanks for the detailed replay, I really apricated it. :giggle:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
S A Z Yo, who made your OP banner and your The Tyrant signature?

Do you know which assets the outfit and the hairs are? The mask I found.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
Just a quick check in. I've gone through the changes in the 0.9.4b update as well and should be good to incorporate those changes too. I've finished going through the new code and assets to get familiar with them and now I'm focusing on converting the new base code and scenes. That's all I got for now. :) Hope you're all doing well!
Yo SAZ no worries if you don't have one yet but you got another progress update coming? Like most was frankly shocked 9.4 came out at all haha so I'm more than happy to build the anticipation and wait for your mod to play it.
Thanks for all you do, mate

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yo SAZ no worries if you don't have one yet but you got another progress update coming? Like most was frankly shocked 9.4 came out at all haha so I'm more than happy to build the anticipation and wait for your mod to play it.
Thanks for all you do, mate
I'm sorry I haven't updated my progress on here recently. I'm still continuing work on the mod, but I haven't hit a new milestone yet, as work has gotten crazy again. But I'm still plugging away as much as I can, when I can. :) I'll post an official progress update once I do though.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm sorry I haven't updated my progress on here recently. I'm still continuing work on the mod, but I haven't hit a new milestone yet, as work has gotten crazy again. But I'm still plugging away as much as I can, when I can. :) I'll post an official progress update once I do though.
Awesome, man, thanks for the quick reply. Don't apologize at all, you're doing this out of the kindness/perversion(lol) of your own heart, take whatever time you need, anyone who appreciates what you do will understand. (And I hope work's decent if crazier-I know how that goes)

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I am on the love route, but during the trip to the city I can only access the corruption paths for the women, is that because I made them wear their corruption specific outfits?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A person who hasn't been around these parts for a long while is Mr spot1000 .

Wanted to say thank you for providing the animation pack for this mod. Hope everything is going well for you and if one day you ever feel up to it, I'm sure most all of us here would love to see more of your work added as the game/mod progresses deeper into the story.

Cheers

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes