Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You owe nobody here anything and everyone without some kind of delusional entitlement will understand. Would be another thing if we payed you for it, expecting results... Get well. Looking forward to the mod! Even if it'll take a year!
S A Z you do what you got to do, we will wait until you push it out. As xcrash has said "Best MOD Ever", you take an already good game and make it 1000% better.
Well, I agree with what S A Z stated (As well the two comments above). Beside S A Z doesnt take as long as Saddoggames. Also we should be please that S A Z does check and respond on this forum. Beside Saddoggames forum got tagged for Abandoned based on F95 requirement.

We just need to allow S A Z his space to deal with his personal life as well his own pace to mod this game. Overall, it may not hurt to restart the previous version from beginning while we patiently wait for S A Z to feel that his mod is ready to be release. As we see that S A Z already provided a rough stats on the progress.

As for myself, I rather be sitting back and wait as long as S A Z need to deliver his great mod work when it is ready.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I think people gotta realize that dev are people too and sometimes life just gets in the way, We’ve all been through it
I would have to agree with you. Also I was reading few posting regarding to Sad Dog, that possible having difficulty in real life with number of things. So, sometime we just need to give them time and space.

Most if not all of us have a life, so if things get in the way, we have to deal with it.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
im looking for end content for the harem path and the NTR path
OK attach my Tester gone mad save where Love and corruption values almost even, so it is easy to switch one to higher than the other. Both Bruce and Davide are gone (Bruce run off version) and darker paths active with incest active. only different name is MC is Knight. save will be in page 8 slot one save.

remember saves go in *drive*\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD and rename file to 8-1-LT1.save (ie remove F95 numbers from start of file name).

To unlock NTR just use cheats to drop Relationship and pick the NTR path (Darker) one that suits.

Harvindarvin

Jun 18, 2021
So first MOD is built to vrsion 9.1 check OP for 9.1 main game link from the most Awesome Lady Aspen.
1)What were you doing at point this happened?
2)Did you only do a clean install of main game and then install mod?
ok I downloaded the 9.1 version and tried it again but still happened. I just tried running the game with the mod in it but it still happened.
Screenshot (22).png

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
OK attach my Tester gone mad save where Love and corruption values almost even, so it is easy to switch one to higher than the other. Both Bruce and Davide are gone (Bruce run off version) and darker paths active with incest active. only different name is MC is Knight. save will be in page 8 slot one save.

remember saves go in *drive*\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD and rename file to 8-1-LT1.save (ie remove F95 numbers from start of file name).

To unlock NTR just use cheats to drop Relationship and pick the NTR path (Darker) one that suits.
sorry dude the save crashed on me

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
feels abandoned too
just to note,i have asked S A Z to start a patreon page,he has declined.he does this when he can and for free-real life comes first.so just be thankful that hes taking the the time to make a good game great not to mention the support he gives here which by the way is outstanding.now lets get back to some naughty goodness :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes