Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I decided to start from the beginning and start a new game. I haven't even been given the offer to join the gang yet and I'm seeing a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the text. I don't remember any specific spots in it, as my sleep apnea was hitting me hard and I keep falling in and out of sleep. I think at least one spot was in the gym.

Here is one example.

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Mod v0.9.4b (beta)

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone please port this mod for android? Dont forget to add incest patch and .rpy file bug fix that saz shared in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Can someone please port this mod for android? Dont forget to add incest patch and .rpy file bug fix that saz shared in this thread.
If you take 2 seconds to look you will see that it's already ported to android...

At this point its useless to redo ports every time a new fix drops, that's why it's stated "beta" ...

When SAZ drops the final version i will gladly do a new port

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I decided to start from the beginning and start a new game. I haven't even been given the offer to join the gang yet and I'm seeing a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the text. I don't remember any specific spots in it, as my sleep apnea was hitting me hard and I keep falling in and out of sleep. I think at least one spot was in the gym.

Here is one example.
Thank you for sharing this. :) We've actually discussed the grammatical and spelling errors present in the game before in the thread. I had a couple users help by giving me a large list errors, which I have fixed already, but it is still a work in progress. And while there has been an improvement over the original game, when the mod literally triples the dialogue content, I'm bound to add a few of my own errors as well sadly. Any grammatical/spelling errors that are shared like this, I will fix and included in the next update/hotfix. I also will fix any of them I come across on my own while I work on other issues people come across. Thanks again for sharing this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm having problems inside the pub with sister (7pm); I can fuck her/get a bj there now, in the pub, but when I go to the left, where she use to be with her bf, I don't see anything, this text appears on top saying "image 'town' does not accept attributes 'club 7pm 009aco'" and even do I can play and choose options, those two scenes are never shown... Any fix to this? Savegame is attached. Nope, savegame not attached, I can't find them... I only see the old saves (I started a fresh-new game, but I can't see the savegames there...)

Reactions: Ryuu2k

Ryuu2k

Aug 12, 2018
I'm having problems inside the pub with sister (7pm); I can fuck her/get a bj there now, in the pub, but when I go to the left, where she use to be with her bf, I don't see anything, this text appears on top saying "image 'town' does not accept attributes 'club 7pm 009aco'" and even do I can play and choose options, those two scenes are never shown... Any fix to this? Savegame is attached. Nope, savegame not attached, I can't find them... I only see the old saves (I started a fresh-new game, but I can't see the savegames there...)
Yeah have the same problem with "club 7pm 000d" "club 7pm 001d" "club 7pm 002co" "club 7pm 003co" "club 7pm 004co" "club 7pm 005aco2""club 7pm 005aco"

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah have the same problem with "club 7pm 000d" "club 7pm 001d" "club 7pm 002co" "club 7pm 003co" "club 7pm 004co" "club 7pm 005aco2""club 7pm 005aco"
Can you two check to see if you are playing on the 0.9.4 version of the game or the 0.9.4b version (a patch is available on the main game's OP)? We've been seeing that error when users are playing on the 0.9.4 version and not the 0.9.4b version because the older version is missing those files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416 and cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Are you guys playing 0.9.4 or 0.9.4b?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Saz mod any gallery Mod is there
I'm afraid not. bilbohimura makes a gallery mod that is compatible with this mod. It can be found here. As my mod has just been updated, it's not likely that bilbohimura's mod is compatible with the new version yet, but that other thread is where to check for updates on that. :)

Reactions: D Dog

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I checked and you were right, I was playing 0.9.4 instead of 0.9.4b, so I just downloaded the update to .b

Installed it, reload a previous save, but the problem persists...
Try starting a new game to see if the error occurs

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I checked and you were right, I was playing 0.9.4 instead of 0.9.4b, so I just downloaded the update to .b

Installed it, reload a previous save, but the problem persists...
If you've already done this, then we may have to look at another fix, but you likely will need to do a fresh install. I remember this issue with the main game (when the 0.9.4b update released) and users often had to do fresh installs, sometimes in another location on their drive to get the issue to stop occurring with their save. It seemed to be the easiest fix. The problem is often because their old .rpyc files are holding onto the old version of the programming but the update just updates the .rpa or the .rpy files, so the .rpyc files don't get updated and conflicts happen. So a fresh install is usually easier than manually deleting all of the .rpyc files or clearing out all of the correct temp files.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
In regard to your saves, if you need help finding the save game locations for your os, you can use this . The folder your are looking for is "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" for the mod saves.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
In regard to your saves, if you need help finding the save game locations for your os, you can use this . The folder your are looking for is "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" for the mod saves.
Thanks, that helped a lot.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
If you've already done this, then we may have to look at another fix, but you likely will need to do a fresh install. I remember this issue with the main game (when the 0.9.4b update released) and users often had to do fresh installs, sometimes in another location on their drive to get the issue to stop occurring with their save. It seemed to be the easiest fix. The problem is often because their old .rpyc files are holding onto the old version of the programming but the update just updates the .rpa or the .rpy files, so the .rpyc files don't get updated and conflicts happen. So a fresh install is usually easier than manually deleting all of the .rpyc files or clearing out all of the correct temp files.
Thank you very much, that did it; re-downloaded 0.9.4+update+AZmod and installed everything in another folder, and "puff", it started working just fine.

Thanks a lot.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you very much, that did it; re-downloaded 0.9.4+update+AZmod and installed everything in another folder, and "puff", it started working just fine.

Thanks a lot.
I'm glad to hear that worked! I'm sorry you had to re-download everything though. I know that can be a pain.

Reactions: satanete

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- 0.9.4b Beta SAZMod HotFix v01 -----

This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.4b Beta mod release, including:
  • "scene town secret secret place" error in town.rpy
  • Sayer 'Davide' is not defined error in v095.rpy
  • "Image 'icon_throat' not found" error in repeatings.rpy
  • Adjusted image call in interactions2.rpy and define.rpy for Club 7pm scene with Cassandra
  • Fixed Cellphone Text Message Spelling error with Alexis as well as Gym Spelling error
    • Along with a few dozen more spelling errors I was able to search for and find.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

Well, here is our first HotFix for the 0.94b Beta. :) To install it you want to delete the entire "scripts" folder from the SAZMOD folder and replace it with the "scripts" folder in this zip file. That's it. I think we're looking pretty good so far. We'll see how thing progress as the days go on. Stay safe out there and have fun!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes