Mod - Ren'Py - The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darkkness00

Better than the actual game. It expands and improves upon it in basically every single aspect. When a new update for the base game comes out I don't even bother playing it until an updated version of this mod comes out as well.
  2. F
    5.00 star(s)

Ferra99

Honestly with each update, the original game seems to get just a little bit worse. However, it is through the amazing efforts of of the S A Z Mod that what I would classify a solid 3 star game is now an amazing 5 star.

The expanded love and corrupted lines, incorporated fan-made art into expanded and additional scenes, all take the average humdrum to a game that seems truly tailor made for fans that really need more from the game that creator simply cannot, will not, or lacks the skills to do.

I actually almost wish these two would just collab and make a masterpiece. But I'll just wait for SAZ to keep updating his mod instead. It is the superior product.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HUP123

S A Z took a good game and made it damn near perfect. Amazing work and I hope to see what you do with the game when it's finished.

The added paths make replaying the game a must. plus with how it varies in character reactions you will want to do it anyway just to see everything. I can't recommend this game enough
  4. 5.00 star(s)

GtVtOda

This mod is much more than just a simple cheat mod or adding/removing some scenes. It helps in fleshing out the actual game, lending more credence to the actions of the characters and giving them more life. Truly one of the best mods I have seen.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 609064

There is no point in playing The Tyrant game without this mod. This mod adds a lot of the color missing in the game, and continues to get better and better with time.

@S A Z sets the bar high for mod developers. He improves the game immensely.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

latincat

I love this mod, not only the fact of giving more content is also more friendly when browsing within the game and the fact that I can vary the content I like.
    I don't know English and the mod makes it very intuitive
    thanks for the mod :)
    PD: google translator
  7. 5.00 star(s)

maikairai

If you like Tyrant, you gonna love this mod for sure.
    Opening closed doors in this mod gives you thrill everytime even for same scenes. You gonna see lots of different scenes than Tyrant here, seeing Nicole in very uncomfortable positions in revenge mod is awesome.
    So its absoulately worth to download.
    Negatives are same as Tyrant i think. After some events, characters dont behave accordingly to these events, they act like nothing happened, so it lowers reality aspect for player.
    I hope Tyrant's and this mod's dev, gonna fix it until its completed.
    Sorry for my poor english, but you got the idea i guess :)
    Thanks dev !!!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

adamernst

S A Z bring us the best mod ever made, worth every time to wait for a new update, has very good extracontent and many new images thanks S A Z and all the other members who spend so much time rendering the pictures thanks for youre greet work here.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Knight2416

Sadddoggames make a good game, but like others I found the story a little disjointed. S A Z mod takes a good game and fixes the part that stopped it from being a Great game.
    He split the 2-3 game paths into 6 that cover all options Girls or MC love/hate NTR and boosted the love/Corruption paths to have a better balance. He added a cheat menu with more options and has taken feedback from players to add new options during the development of the mod.
    Lastly He used art from fan thread to add to scenes and storyline.
    If you thought playing Sadddoggames new version was great, wait till you try the S A Z mod.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ginji

was not really into ntr but gave the tyrant ago which i liked then replayed with ntr after this i came across this mod-quite simply i consider this an extension of the main game but more advanced in the timeline relation wise either for or against ntr.there are more options more scenes and the renders are for me top notch my thanks to SAZ ,SADDOG and the contributing fan art members YOU GUYS ROCK