Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Update, update, I have an update:
So it's been a busy busy week. But I've finished all the scenes, rewrites and major coding I'm doing for the 0.8.2 version of the Mod.

All I have left is testing. Which is fairly intensive as I completely converted the rest of the UI (except a couple very specific places) and converted everything to the new install method. Which is super easy by the way. No overwriting files or needing to use UnRen to install. Just copy and paste one folder and you're done. Woohoo!

My weekend isn't completely free, but I will have some good chunks of time for this. So I'll keep on it and baring anything crazy happening, we should see a release soon. That's as close as I'm willing to get to an ETA because every other time I've gotten specific, I manage to screw something up. Or life fucks me in an unpleasant way...

That's all folks. And thanks for stopping by to check on the progress. :)
You see S A Z there you donit again and just motivated the heck out of my weekend. I just can't wait for the update,
shivering with 'antici..........pation".

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
So it's been a busy busy week. But I've finished all the scenes, rewrites and major coding I'm doing for the 0.8.2 version of the Mod.

All I have left is testing. Which is fairly intensive as I completely converted the rest of the UI (except a couple very specific places) and converted everything to the new install method. Which is super easy by the way. No overwriting files or needing to use UnRen to install. Just copy and paste one folder and you're done. Woohoo!

My weekend isn't completely free, but I will have some good chunks of time for this. So I'll keep on it and baring anything crazy happening, we should see a release soon. That's as close as I'm willing to get to an ETA because every other time I've gotten specific, I manage to screw something up. Or life fucks me in an unpleasant way...

Thx bud, appreciate your hard work :)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

Even though I'm curious about the new update in main game, I'm waiting your updated mod to play it. Just wanted to say that as a thank you and maybe motivation boost. (y)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
we all love S A Z mods but you download, ask questions and he answers and yet 5 reviews-we all wait for the update but while waiting how about those that like the mod write a review -5 mins just say what you feel.very few devs give us what S A Z does then he is here for us he does it for free.he made a good game better for us to enjoy asking nothing and i for one wish him to know that i love what he does and i hope you all appreciate what your getting:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
we all love S A Z mods but you download, ask questions and he answers and yet 5 reviews-we all wait for the update but while waiting how about those that like the mod write a review -5 mins just say what you feel.very few devs give us what S A Z does then he is here for us he does it for free.he made a good game better for us to enjoy asking nothing and i for one wish him to know that i love what he does and i hope you all appreciate what your getting:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Talk about motivational speakers! That's 4 newly minted reviews posted so far today (and counting). (y)

Stand aside Tony Robbins :LOL:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Well said mate.
Someone tell the Miz he is out S A Z is AWESOME

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
my friend SAZ excuse me to apologize, I know that you bump hard in life and for the game but ouinnnnnnnnnnn I can not wait, I scratch my toenails fingers I have more hands , I want to play mocking kill the mobsters and be the only master grrrrrrrr, hurry oh my mod god tyrant, otherwise I eat my dog, my cat, my goldfish and all I have no women lol
i love your work and thanks for it
sorry for my english;i'm old french and i use google translate

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes