Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
You don't have to play the NTR route, I don't and I stick to the love and corruption paths. SAZ also adds is own pictures, or fan art. Give it a try when it comes out.
Will do I only want to play the game with the mod since it sound so good

Reactions: cimibibapa2
May 13, 2018
So does the mod work with the current version? New to the title and I like the description, but didn't want to comb through 100 pages of thread to figure out if it works with the current release (even if in some limited format) or not.

Reactions: Knight2416

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
So does the mod work with the current version? New to the title and I like the description, but didn't want to comb through 100 pages of thread to figure out if it works with the current release (even if in some limited format) or not.
SAZ's current MOD is for 8.2, so it will not work with 8.5. SAZ is working on the update, but RL and heavy workload has delayed a bit.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I know this maybe difficult, but if you had looked here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-8-2-mod-a-s-a-z.18297/ you would already know the answer.
Some people are not capable of reading the OP. I don't know if they are lazy, dumb or illiterate. Regardless of WHY they cannot read an OP of a thread, they are supposedly interested in, my heart goes out to them. It can't be easy being dumb, lazy or illiterate in 2019.

Lazy, dumb, and possibly illiterate friends, you have my sympathy and compassion.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Really great mod. Thanks a lot buddy. Take your time !
Any info on Lady Aspen tho ? Cuz it has been a long time since he last posted a message on this thread.
She not He,

Well it's happening whenever the current game was over.

Hold on.. Lady Aspen is a he?
Nonsense,

I 'm a she . Ruins a good fish. Give it to everyone raw, and wrrrrigggling. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
You can run it on 8.5 and you just do not have access to anything added in 8.5 as mod is non-intursive, you can now run on newer versions. I also posted this back 2 pages ago.

blackmist05

Oct 23, 2018
You can run it on 8.5 and you just do not have access to anything added in 8.5 as mod is non-intursive, you can now run on newer versions. I also posted this back 2 pages ago.
She not He,

Well it's happening whenever the current game was over.

Nonsense,

I 'm a she . Ruins a good fish. Give it to everyone raw, and wrrrrigggling. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Happy halloween , maybe im missing something but what is exactly happening ?

May 13, 2018
Some people are not capable of reading the OP. I don't know if they are lazy, dumb or illiterate. Regardless of WHY they cannot read an OP of a thread, they are supposedly interested in, my heart goes out to them. It can't be easy being dumb, lazy or illiterate in 2019.

Lazy, dumb, and possibly illiterate friends, you have my sympathy and compassion.
Yeah, in going back and reading through the OP twice to fucking find it, I guess missing the one, smaller font mention on the OP is a real fucking crime of ignorance that doesn't depend one fucking iota on your eyesight. Because why should the OP make that type of information immediately visible?

At least being an asshole about it, though, you've shown to be pretty easy. So you'll always have that going for you xcrash.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
I know this maybe difficult, but if you had looked here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-8-2-mod-a-s-a-z.18297/ you would already know the answer.
I did look on the OP, Damon Nomad. I missed the one natively visible mention that wasn't part of the text, but counterintuitively only visible as hyperlinked text under "Download" - and then, in a smaller font than the rest of the page is in.

On a hundred page thread, I'm sure you can understand how someone might miss the fine print. It's not like I'm reading a mortgage application so the fine print should be the first thing to consider.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I did look on the OP, Damon Nomad. I missed the one natively visible mention that wasn't part of the text, but counterintuitively only visible as hyperlinked text under "Download" - and then, in a smaller font than the rest of the page is in.

On a hundred page thread, I'm sure you can understand how someone might miss the fine print. It's not like I'm reading a mortgage application so the fine print should be the first thing to consider.
So which was it? That you "missed it" or that it was counterintuitive?

If something is counterintuitive, maybe your intuition isn't as on point as you think it is. In either case, it sounds like operator error to me.

I am happy you have found your answer, and I am thrilled to say that the issue wasn't illiteracy. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes