Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is 0.9.4b includes hotfix patch?
No, I'm afraid the patches on the mod's OP are just for the mod. You will still need to ensure you have the 0.9.4b version of the main game first.

If you don't, and you just have the 0.9.4 version of the main game, you can find links for the 0.9.4b version patch on the OP for the main game under the download section.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello SAZ can i delete spot1000 animation pack because animation is lag
Hello Nyansankie. :)

Yes, you can absolutely delete the spot1000 animation pack, that is completely optional content. If you want to just turn it off, that can be done in the cheat menu on the phone, under the Expansions area. If you want to uninstall it, go to the SAZMOD\edited\anim\spot1000 folder and either delete it or just remove it from there. You could place it on your desktop or some other place if you wanted to save it for later if you wanted to reinstall it. You can decide.

I hope this helps!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b "Official" Mod Update Release
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello Everyone! I've finally finished the "Official" 0.9.4b update. This moves the 0.9.4b "Beta" version over to the "Official" release. This includes all of the Hotfixes from the Beta release as well as the items listed below in the changelog notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is one change listed up above that I wanted to go over in detail for our Linux users. I have fixed the issue where the mod saves were being stored in second "RenPy" folder, separate from the normal "renpy" folder that other RepPy games use. So the mod will now store those saves in the intended location, but you will need to go into the old "RenPy" folder and locate the "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" folder. You can then move the saves located in there to the "renpy" folder and into the "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" in that location. Again, this is just for Linux users. I'm sorry it takes a few manual steps to complete the fix, but from this point forward this should no longer be an issue.

There will be two download links down below. One will be an upgrade version, so if you have the current 0.9.4b version of the mod, you can use that to upgrade it to the "Official" version. I will have the upgrade version available for a couple of months and then the full "Official" release will be the only release option available, like I did with the 0.9.1 "Official" mod release. The other version, will be the afore mentioned full 0.9.4b "Official" mod release. Install instructions for both version are in the downloads. Please read them as the process for installing the upgrade patch is different than installing the full mod version.

That should be all. Thank you again everyone for you input and supportive words and patience. As always, it is appreciated! I will update the OP with this links and the changelog as well.

0.9.4b Beta to Official Upgrade Patch - 30.7 MB -
0.9.4b Official Mod Full Release - 467.9 MB -
*the workupload links will be active for 60 days

*Hopefully all goes smoothly with this release. My next step after this, as I mentioned before, will be starting work on the Patreon Reward Images Add-on. :D

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello Everyone! I've finally finished the "Official" 0.9.4b update. This moves the 0.9.4b "Beta" version over to the "Official" release. This includes all of the Hotfixes from the Beta release as well as the items listed below in the changelog notes.
There is one change listed up above that I wanted to go over in detail for our Linux users. I have fixed the issue where the mod saves were being stored in second "RenPy" folder, separate from the normal "renpy" folder that other RepPy games use. So the mod will now store those saves in the intended location, but you will need to go into the old "RenPy" folder and locate the "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" folder. You can then move the saves located in there to the "renpy" folder and into the "TheTyrant-SAZMOD" in that location. Again, this is just for Linux users. I'm sorry it takes a few manual steps to complete the fix, but from this point forward this should no longer be an issue.

There will be two download links down below. One will be an upgrade version, so if you have the current 0.9.4b version of the mod, you can use that to upgrade it to the "Official" version. I will have the upgrade version available for a couple of months and then the full "Official" release will be the only release option available, like I did with the 0.9.1 "Official" mod release. The other version, will be the afore mentioned full 0.9.4b "Official" mod release. Install instructions for both version are in the downloads. Please read them as the process for installing the upgrade patch is different than installing the full mod version.

That should be all. Thank you again everyone for you input and supportive words and patience. As always, it is appreciated! I will update the OP with this links and the changelog as well.

*Hopefully all goes smoothly with this release. My next step after this, as I mentioned before, will be starting work on the Patreon Reward Images Add-on. :D
Wiil port the android version later tonight or tomorrow...

Thanks for your amazing work, really appreciate it my friend

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Great job S A Z you are the best hands down.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there a replay scene to see all the scenes that the current version has?
No, I'm afraid this mod does not have a gallery feature.

There is a gallery mod that bilbohimura makes that you can find here. He has made his mod compatible with my mod in the past. And I believe he has stated that he intends to update it again when time permits him to do so. It's a very nice gallery mod, so it's one to look forward to for those that want that feature. I also have a link to his mod's thread, with permission, on the OP just in case

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes