Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Fucker 1390

Dec 9, 2023
I started this game.Its awesome, but is there any character voice pack?In game preferences there are a voice volume option,but i don't found any moan or other voices during the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight2416

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I started this game.Its awesome, but is there any character voice pack?In game preferences there are a voice volume option,but i don't found any moan or other voices during the game.

in the game there is everything that should be. If you didn’t find something, it means it’s not there. The voices were planned to be brought in from future ones before the final assembly. But since the original game became abandoned. s-a-z-mod - has now become an independent game and it is not even known whether any update will ever be released.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You'd think with as many times I've restarted this game I'd know the answer to this question lol. But in the "Nicole Reveal" Basement scene (at least the Love/Twisted version) we get a choice to either let Bruce have Miranda, Ruby, or to go without any slut. The MC's inner monologue suggests that there might be different future content depending on the choice. Like if Bruce is given Miranda then it might open up options to have Nicole and Miranda play together. I found it funny that Nicole begins sucking harder if you suggest Ruby for Bruce, as if she approves of the choice :LOL:

Anyway my question is do these choices actually lock or unlock any exclusive content, or is it basically a flavor choice just for different dialogue during that one scene?

By the way I hope you're doing well, SAZ!

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
You'd think with as many times I've restarted this game I'd know the answer to this question lol. But in the "Nicole Reveal" Basement scene (at least the Love/Twisted version) we get a choice to either let Bruce have Miranda, Ruby, or to go without any slut. The MC's inner monologue suggests that there might be different future content depending on the choice. Like if Bruce is given Miranda then it might open up options to have Nicole and Miranda play together. I found it funny that Nicole begins sucking harder if you suggest Ruby for Bruce, as if she approves of the choice :LOL:

Anyway my question is do these choices actually lock or unlock any exclusive content, or is it basically a flavor choice just for different dialogue during that one scene?

By the way I hope you're doing well, SAZ!
you worry too much. This game is a kind of sandbox in which action points are responsible for everything, depending on these action points you see one of several relationship paths. a negative level of corruption and relationships, gives the path of betrayal - cuckold (you). high level of corruption and low relationships - the path of the Alpha male in the house is for you. high level of corruption and high level of relationships - the path of love and romance. A low level of corruption and a high level of relationships is the most thoughtless path of platonic love. if the action points are neutral, both options will be visible for the same scene. And some answer choices have consequences, like small negative action points after each night. Something like resentment towards you. For a bad attitude towards the heroine. And if you often allow one of the girls to have sex with another guy, then the children will no longer be from you. And so, at any time, by adjusting your action points with a cheat, you can watch any scene, on any branch, and continue playing in that scene.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
you worry too much.
You assume too much :LOL:. Unless that was just odd phrasing.

I'm fairly familiar with the game, so I knew about 95% of what you said already, but I still appreciate the info offered. That scene I mentioned had dialogue that just made me want to verify that it was indeed just flavor text. So let's say that I assign him Ruby. There are then no scenes with him and her unlocked, like catching them in the subway or anything? I also didn't know if it would alter any of the basement scenes in any way, even dialogue, if Miranda had been "assigned" to Bruce.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018

I'm fairly familiar with the game, so I knew about 95% of what you said already, but I still appreciate the info offered. That scene I mentioned had dialogue that just made me want to verify that it was indeed just flavor text. So let's say that I assign him Ruby. There are then no scenes with him and her unlocked, like catching them in the subway or anything? I also didn't know if it would alter any of the basement scenes in any way, even dialogue, if Miranda had been "assigned" to Bruce.
All scenes depend only on corruption and relationships. And all your actions are solely for greater variety, for fans of different variations on the stage. This is not a visual novel based on story rails. This is just a sandbox with several paths and . It's all about action points. and your answers and gifts change these action points to (+) or (-).

Reactions: RabidSloth

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

There are a many bits of text that hinted future stuff, that never finished. Some SAZ changed to reflect his 4 dark paths, but the ones where more releases could have answered he left open until SADDOG would drop them, SAZ really hoped (we all hoped) Dev would finish the story.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes