Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Apparently there is a curse hanging on him - "NTR":sneaky:. Other developers tried to restart this project unsuccessfully at different times 3 times. But unfortunately, everything is useless. I decided for myself that I will not delete this game from my computer. For me it has become one of my favorites(y). I'll replay it several times a year.
Didnt say the modder saz that he will continue...i think je had private issues but last year he posted something here on this site..

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Apparently there is a curse hanging on him - "NTR":sneaky:. Other developers tried to restart this project unsuccessfully at different times 3 times. But unfortunately, everything is useless. I decided for myself that I will not delete this game from my computer. For me it has become one of my favorites(y). I'll replay it several times a year.
if you mean he made a lot of money then yes he was cursed as for remakes as far as i know only saz is moving forward with this,perhaps you can give links to these other restarts:)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I think the only viable way forward would be a remake with a more coherent story and less random major options thrown in that create a new branch.

The beginning is pretty solid, MC returns home after finishing school aboard and is taken back to learn his family has moved into a questionable neighborhood. The entire parts with re-connecting with the family can stay the same and be expanded on a bit. Internal dialogue has MC point out some noticeable changes with the Mom and 2 sisters. Have the big family dinner and then afterwards MC talks with parents where he's informed his Dad is part of a task force to bring down a notorious drug trafficker which required the entire family to go undercover.

It never made sense why the Dad was suddenly able to join Davide's gang so expand on how they used either an informant or another undercover agent to let Davide know that the Mc's Dad got fired for corruption, this also covers why the MC's family had to move. Davide see potential in having an ex-cop on payroll and recruits MC's Dad into the business. MC is shocked but agrees to help and notes his Mom has a worried look on her. Dad tells MC that Davide and a few others are coming by later for business and to meet him.

MC then spends time with both Sisters notating that while both seem to have changed, they are still the same sisters he knew from before. Here's will youj also throw in some sexual thoughts MC has about his sisters which upsets him a bit. I always found it weird in the original game he goes from 0 to 100 on it.

MC is going back to him room and hears his parents having a "quiet" argument which makes him curious so he moves in to listen. As the door is slightly ajar, he can see his parents changing which allows him to see his Mom topless. Mom is mad that the Dad didn't even ask MC if he wanted to help and Dad explains MC doesn't have a choice. Mom mentions how she doesn't like how this assignment has changed the two sisters and even her (foreshadowing bigger changes) and doesn't want her Son to also be negatively affected. Dad says Davide is a cautious guy and not at least meeting MC could have bad repercussions. As this is the same setup as before, nothing really needed to change here.

We then have the meeting with the Dad, Davide, his associates and MC. Davide is less stereotypical in the way he talks but makes it known to MC he's from the streets. He doesn't fully say what business he, and now MC's Dad is in but mention how he owns a manufacturing and distribution company. At this point we hear the Mom enter and she's wearing the red dress which shocks MC as he can't recall his Mom ever wearing something like this. He notates his Dad's attitude about her appearance is pretty lax and his Mom seems to have a level of confidence in her appearance he's never seen before. Davide notices MC's shocked expression and asks MC why he seems taken back at seeing his Mom in a dress. MC explains his Mom never usually dresses like this too which Davide comments on how he thinks its a sin for attractive women to dress in anything less, he believes the world is not fair and you need to use what you have to get what you want.

MC notes Mom seems to be flirtier with everyone which does initially upset MC but he sees its getting Davide and his associates to be more relax and talk more about the business. Couple hours go by and everyone's had a few drinks, MC has been curious about the tattoo on Davide's face the entire night and bluntly asks him what it means and why he got it. Davide explains some BS story and then laughs and tells MC its a lie and he got it because it looked cool. MC, slightly drunk comments on how that was a stupid decision which kills the laughter. MC's Dad grabs MC's arm and kind of pushes him up against the wall and tells him he wont have him disrespecting his boss in his house and drags him away. As MC looks back he notices Davide who has been siting next to his mom has his right-hand kind of low making it look like he's feeling MC's mom ass.

MC is taken to his room and his Dad says he'll explain tomorrow. MC awakens the next morning, joins the family for breakfast and notes how different his mom was when compared to last night. Older sister leaves for work, younger one for college and parents talk with MC. Dad explains how Davide has a known temper on certain things, his tattoo being one as it was done by his brother before he died. Mom said while his Dad took him upstairs and put him to bed. she calmed Davide down and Dad mentions how when he returned, Davide was less angry. However, MC's Dad informs him Davide is now asking MC to do a "favor" for him to properly apologize which is news to the Mom and makes her even more upset as she doesn't even want him involved. Dad tells them MC won't be fully involved but Davide needs someone who can do things the company can't since they are being watched. He assures her its nothing more than picking things up and acting like a glorified courier. Dad also makes it known that this can help bring down Davide and the compnay.
This changes the entire beginning eliminating the route to join the gang or not, reduces the perceived corruption of MC's family and gives us the start to the slow burn and fall of the MC's family. The corruption of the three girls is baked into the story with just how far and the events being the difference and all determined by Mc's actions.

Sandbox mode should be removed, let the MC decide to do throughout the day but don't keep repeating weeks. Build everyone's story into it, in-game time can be as long as needed.

As for branching changes, reserve the path breaking ones to crucial moments and the main story with little impact on the secondary stories going on. For example of a lesser path change, maybe there's an earlier event where MC is able to gather evidence on one of Davide's men. He gives the evidence to his Dad to passes it along and that member gets busted. Later on Davide needs a packaged retrieved but due to the recent bust, he thinks there's too much heat to send one of his people, so he sends MC. MC is unable to retrieve the package as the person will not engage with him as he doesn't know him. Davide informs MC that the person does know Nicole and has Nicole go back with him.

Person does know Nicole and tells MC he can retrieve the package at the back of the warehouse but Nicole will wait up front with him. MC gets the package and makes his way back to see Nicole giving the guy a HJ. She was assigned another mission by Davide and the guy wouldn't give her the info without something in return.MC overhears the guy making comments about how she must be giving a lot of handjobs as she's really good to which she replies only to her husband. Guy chuckles, grabs one of her boobs and comments on how he's jealous of the girls Davide employs. She says she's not one of Davide's girls which gets another chucked from the dude and comments something like "whatever you say." He cums, they finish, MC returns and they go back to Davide with the package.

Reactions: cheesespread
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes