Xypher

May 1, 2017
While we wait, what's the best route so far in the game?

Dom route? NTR route? Romance route?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Just check his page on patreon, saddog has disappeared again from all radars. But I am sure he has a good reason and as soon as he returns from the secret mission to save the galaxy from invading radioactive hedgehogs, he will immediately return to work.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just check his page on patreon, saddog has disappeared again from all radars. But I am sure he has a good reason and as soon as he returns from the secret mission to save the galaxy from invading radioactive hedgehogs, he will immediately return to work.
He paused his campaign for the month of March to catch up on a few things he wants to fix in the game and to take a bit of a sanity break. Not unreasonable and this month was charged as normal so I expect we'll be getting back on track soon. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I'm not worried yet. He mentioned all of this in his last post.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And yet some devs that haven't updated their games in about a year still make over $7k per month... there is no justice in this world -.-
1 year.that's a joke right?
We have a game with last update september 2016.Still making 5-6K per month

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
He paused his campaign for the month of March to catch up on a few things he wants to fix in the game and to take a bit of a sanity break. Not unreasonable and this month was charged as normal so I expect we'll be getting back on track soon. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I'm not worried yet. He mentioned all of this in his last post.
hell yes :) I was hoping he would iron it out because it has sooo many things it could use and a update that also brings in more content is just as nice. booyah for improvement and hoping to see more story, fetishes, and progress for this gem of a game.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes