FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
grumbled and shook my fist...opened the game again and WTF..it is fixed now...so..no effin' idea...LOL
I'll try grumbling and shaking my fist on the next try. Left or right one?
With opening the game, what do you mean? Loading an old save? Me, I'm starting a new game and running through/skipping the introduction until the game proper starts. And the overlay stays, no matter what I do.
Edit: always test, don't assume. Actually going through the introduction removes the overlay with the patched script. Skipping it is still bugged.

Reactions: Andrash

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
There are actually a love route in Irina's date now? im playing in my love save and there arent any new love options

Reactions: Dc`cc
Aug 23, 2018
first i deleted the scripts.rpa..then put the fixed one in the game folder..renamed it to script rpa..started new game..error was there..exited..grumbled and shook my fist...opened the game again and WTF..it is fixed now...so..no effin' idea...LOL
where is that scripts.rpa tho? I dont have it in my game folder. Ffs am i this retarded

awfulplanner

Jun 2, 2017
hi a have some question guys, i watched the lesbian scene in mc bedroom and in barn, is there any continuation? and how to get ntr lesbian scene?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have 2 new scene in basement and messages on my phone and nothing else what i doing wrong ???

Aug 23, 2018
With opening the game, what do you mean? Loading an old save? Me, I'm starting a new game and running through/skipping the introduction until the game proper starts. And the overlay stays, no matter what I do.
Edit: always test, don't assume. Actually going through the introduction removes the overlay with the patched script. Skipping it is still bugged.
How did you do that tho? I put the fix in the game folder, renamed it, restarted the game and that overlay is still there

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Finally, the solution of the morning wood came up in the game.

Now, I'll wait for the afternoon wood solution in the shower..lol.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Im guessing. mos just delete the numbers when renaming the rpa archive, the thing is to rename it script isntead of scripts... just a wild guess.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Seems some folks are having a hard time following a simple instruction. "You cant skip the intro on a new game. It is bugged if you try to." Simples!!!! I ám using the Compressed version for what it is worth and everything seems to work fine. The Cheats compensate for having to go through intro again though.

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately I have the same issue. Whatever I start NEW GAME and either skip or go through tutorial first screen after this is again information about tutorial without chance to skip / play this now. You can still play the game but everything is darker and make enjoying the game impossible.

Reactions: soulmentor

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game become stupid ! do everything what i do in previous version maybe 1-2 new scene ! still can`t enter in basement and i have the key ! on my phone progress is end on that path ! what are new tasks to do ! when i see mom in night club she go out and i say probably go out in secret door and to find that how ??? how to see her friend from tanning ? what is new here ???

Reactions: Ishan424

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
when the initial "skip or play" intro..when you are given a yes or no..do not skip it...and the game should be fine..if you skip it seems the bug happens atill o_O

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Loaded mac compressed version and changed the pc images file. added the script file too.
Everything goes ok, but the "skip intro".
Old saved games run perfect.

Nice update, the game is maturing well. The new ad-ons (phone messages, weekend events menu) are so fine. Still some bugs here and there, but nothing important.

For me, a nice update.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
first i deleted the scripts.rpa..then put the fixed one in the game folder..renamed it to script rpa..started new game..error was there..exited..grumbled and shook my fist...opened the game again and WTF..it is fixed now...so..no effin' idea...LOL
There isn't an script.rpa on any of the folders to delete before putting the patch, just script.rpyc

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes