Beru

Mar 21, 2018
how to have second date wiht nicole?
Which one- love or corruption?
For love- love must be higher than corruption, you must be a gang member and have to go to basement with Nicole. Don't drug her! She'll choose an outfit- bunny or angel. You can do the second date- love- in the weekend.
For corruption- corruption higher than love, you must be a gang member. Go to the basement with Nicole. Don't drug her! Choose an outfit for her- naughty school girl or the dress. Second date- corruption- will be available on weekend.
For both of these, relation must be higher than 5!
Let me know if it works, as I haven't been playing this for some time and I might have forgotten something :)

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Which one- love or corruption?
For love- love must be higher than corruption, you must be a gang member and have to go to basement with Nicole. Don't drug her! She'll choose an outfit- bunny or angel. You can do the second date- love- in the weekend.
For corruption- corruption higher than love, you must be a gang member. Go to the basement with Nicole. Don't drug her! Choose an outfit for her- naughty school girl or the dress. Second date- corruption- will be available on weekend.
For both of these, relation must be higher than 5!
Let me know if it works, as I haven't been playing this for some time and I might have forgotten something :)
Yes dude , thank you

Reactions: Beru

Netorious

Mar 8, 2019
One of my favorite NTR games together with "the spellbook" It is awesome... just too slow to progress :(

magus448

May 22, 2018
well, in the story the mom is having sex in the basement with BRUCE several months ago, davide is there aswell but he fuck his own sluts like the blonde one, the NTR comes when Davide start to taking due the apparition of the mc and use that for blackmail the mom with put him in danger or whatever, obviusly she get corrupted easily for the bbc and his alfa personality(mom is a sub or that is what i see in the game), the low relationship just give to the mom a low opinion of the MC and can't trust him to save her or protect himself (a wimp), high relationship points make her trust to the mc even with her life and the family security. The love and corroption points just are the feelings developed during game events.
Having only played the non-NTR scenes and only read about the NTR ones, I figured mom was already having sex with everyone (Davide, Frank, guy from the restaurant date, etc) before the MC comes home. Still haven't seen an answer in game who she was with that first night home in the basement.

On another note odd that there is NTR scene/s (?) at the tanning salon but no non-NTR one.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Having only played the non-NTR scenes and only read about the NTR ones, I figured mom was already having sex with everyone (Davide, Frank, guy from the restaurant date, etc) before the MC comes home. Still haven't seen an answer in game who she was with that first night home in the basement.

On another note odd that there is NTR scene/s (?) at the tanning salon but no non-NTR one.
What I've been told was on the contrary. Like when MC comes home and the first time he hears sounds from the basement, many were sure that it was Davide banging Nicole there, but I've been told it was Bruce banging her, Davide had someone else, the mature blonde chick (was her name Miranda?) maybe, chick you will see when Davide brings you to the basement after your initiation. NTR wouldn't start to build up but only after MC has arrived, and naturally only if the relationship points are too low.

Reactions: necromater

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Ok, let's say this for 123456789th time. This is type of game where you choose what happens. Ie, Nicole is with Davide only *if you chose so*. If you don't chose so it didn't happen. This isn't virtual novel, where you have one story going. Rather, author of game presents you with setting, and different pieces of story which you compose in your own story.
Eg, you can have love story with all girls, you can dominate them through corruption, share them, keep them for yourself only, you can turn this in NTR game etc... You can even follow different paths for different girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, let's say this for 123456789th time. This is type of game where you choose what happens. Ie, Nicole is with Davide if you chose so. This isn't virtual novel, where you have one story going. Rather, author of game presents you with setting, and different pieces of story which you compose in your own story.
Eg, you can have love story with all girls, you can dominate them through corruption, share them, you can turn this in NTR game etc... You can even follow different paths for different girls.
Actualy we have no story in the last months.It is only events that hardly have a connection.
Maybe it is time to finaly advance the story and start a plan to take down the gang or to replace the leader with himself.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes