Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Actualy we have no story in the last months.
Because this is not story driven game AKA Virtual Novel.
It is only events that hardly have a connection.
I don't believe you will ever have what you expect. There is no much of story telling in sandbox games.
Maybe it is time to finaly advance the story and start a plan to take down the gang or to replace the leader with himself.
Most of characters don't have any content... so I doubt it will happen soon.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The problem is: it's not a full sandbox game, so we have some sort of plot-line (aka: rescue/damn your family/girls) so we want to have some "story" here, and actually we got nothing. This game will be really good, if it goes full sandbox (which means: show us the chars, but don't tell us we could influence the story by actions) or give us some more story (and this means: we need some correlation between these scenes) but at the actual state it's just farm/cheat your stats to "x/y/z" and see the associated scene/s...

Reactions: MoreLinks

magus448

May 22, 2018
The reason I thought she was sleeping with them before the MC came back home was because she willingly has sex with the other guys and doesn't try to stop them since the dev said she wasn't being raped. Even with a character that hasn't been properly introduced yet like the guy who has sex with her in the bathroom of the restaurant NTR date.

With making Nicole your slut we are now finally seeing something change during the groundhogging since she stopped having sex with Bruce at that same time everyday. Though we still have the lil sis scene that takes place before that change.

Was also hoping to have fun with the girl from the subway (only black girl so far) until we learn she might have some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Can I benefit from an NTR option? in the intro it said you can use it to benefit from it so wondering if I should try playing it like an ass or something.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The reason I thought she was sleeping with them before the MC came back home was because she willingly has sex with the other guys and doesn't try to stop them since the dev said she wasn't being raped. Even with a character that hasn't been properly introduced yet like the guy who has sex with her in the bathroom of the restaurant NTR date.

With making Nicole your slut we are now finally seeing something change during the groundhogging since she stopped having sex with Bruce at that same time everyday. Though we still have the lil sis scene that takes place before that change.

Was also hoping to have fun with the girl from the subway (only black girl so far) until we learn she might have some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(
you were right, I also thought Nicole is already a slut even before the MC came back home. you can tell by all her ntr scenes and the dialogues that she have been doing that for quite a while. so even if you turn off ntr or try to avoid it that doesn't mean she is innocence, you just can't see them. but this is not the case for the little sister, she's still innocence by the time MC got there, your actions determine the outcomes.

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
What I like about the non NTR path in this game is that it is about building relations with the different girls, instead of constantly cockblocking the other men. What the girls did there before I came along is their business. :p

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
ttyr-fan.gif ttyr-fan2.gif ttyr-fan3.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/274662_ttyr-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/419685_ttyr-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/579263_ttyr-fan3.gif

Last edited:

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of The Tyrant 065. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file TYR065Ita.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) Some writings are not very visible because they are dark gray on a black background. At the beginning of the game, you are asked whether to activate NTR. The choice is very little visible but there is.
2) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
3) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di The Tyrant 065. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Alcune scritte sono poco visibili in quanto grigie scure su sfondo nero. All'inizio del gioco viene chiesto se attivare NTR. La scelta e' ben poco visibile ma c'è.
2) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
3) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma).

View attachment 254007 View attachment 254008 View attachment 254009
Ciao, grazie per la traduzione del gioco in italiano. Ho un problema con il tuo pacchetto. Ho provato sia la versione compressa del gioco e sia quella normale ma una volta inseriti i file, il gioco non funziona più, esce questa schermata. 1552382765279.png

Tu scrivi "scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco" però in entrambe le versioni del gioco all'interno della cartella "game" non ho file file .rpa originali del gioco. Inserisco, qui di sotto, l'immagine della cartella game

game.png

Ho inserito i tuoi file qui dentro ma mi ha dato l'errore della schermata che ho inserito prima.

Come faccio a risolvere questo problema?
Grazie.

Reactions: Lake al iraqi
Aug 22, 2018
that dude is jerking us around, 1st it was rummored that 0.7.0 is being released at the end of february now God knows when in march....or april....or may.....

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of The Tyrant 065. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file TYR065Ita.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) Some writings are not very visible because they are dark gray on a black background. At the beginning of the game, you are asked whether to activate NTR. The choice is very little visible but there is.
2) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
3) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di The Tyrant 065. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Alcune scritte sono poco visibili in quanto grigie scure su sfondo nero. All'inizio del gioco viene chiesto se attivare NTR. La scelta e' ben poco visibile ma c'è.
2) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
3) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma).

View attachment 254007 View attachment 254008 View attachment 254009
Many thanks for the translation!
I hope that you'll translate also the other future versions...

Gabry

Sep 22, 2018
Ciao, grazie per la traduzione del gioco in italiano. Ho un problema con il tuo pacchetto. Ho provato sia la versione compressa del gioco e sia quella normale ma una volta inseriti i file, il gioco non funziona più, esce questa schermata. View attachment 261659

Tu scrivi "scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco" però in entrambe le versioni del gioco all'interno della cartella "game" non ho file file .rpa originali del gioco. Inserisco, qui di sotto, l'immagine della cartella game

View attachment 261663

Ho inserito i tuoi file qui dentro ma mi ha dato l'errore della schermata che ho inserito prima.

Come faccio a risolvere questo problema?
Grazie.
Hi, I have the same problem as you, and for work I could not connect to tell Frank that the game still gives me the same problem.
Anyway, I had some time tonight and I did some tests.
Do the whole procedure described by Frank, practically all you have to do is copy Frank's files into the game folder except for the file gui.rpyc, the game will start regularly.
I've been playing with it for about 10 minutes and I'm not having any problems, I think this file only translates some small parts (perhaps the one of choosing the names of the characters as they appeared in English).
I hope I have been helpful and that the lack of this file does not cause errors later in the game.
I take this opportunity to thank Frank for the translation ;-)

Ciao, io ho il tuo stesso problema e per lavoro non sono riuscito a connettermi per dire a Frank che il gioco ancora mi dà lo stesso problema.
Comunque stasera ho avuto un po' di tempo e ho fatto delle prove.
Fai tutta la procedura descritta da Frank, praticamente devi solo copiare i file di Frank nella cartella game ad esclusione del file gui.rpyc, il gioco partirà regolarmente.
Ci sto giocando da circa 10 minuti e non sto avendo problemi, credo che questo file traduca solo alcune piccole parti (forse quella della scelta dei nomi dei personaggi in quanto mi sono comparsi in inglese).
Spero di esserti stato d'aiuto e che la mancanza di questo file non causi errori più avanti nel gioco.
Ne approfitto per ringraziare Frank per la traduzione ;-)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hello, io ho il tuo stesso problema e per lavoro non sono riuscito a connettermi per dire a Frank che il gioco ancora mi dà lo stesso problema.
Comunque stasera ho avuto un po' di tempo e ho fatto delle prove.
Fai tutta la procedura descritta da Frank, praticamente devi solo copiare i file di Frank nella cartella game ad esclusione del file gui.rpyc, il gioco partirà regolarmente.
Ci sto giocando da circa 10 minuti e non sto avendo problemi, credo che questo file traduca solo alcune piccole parti (forse quella della scelta dei nomi dei personaggi in quanto mi sono comparsi in inglese).
Spero di esserti stato d'aiuto e che la mancanza di questo file non causi errori più avanti nel gioco.
Ne approfitto per ringraziare Frank per la traduzione ;-)
I suggest you try it again in English...

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Can i impregnate mother/nicole so far? i have 150 Love Points but dont know when it should happen?
You can let all three know that you would be interested in impregnating them in the second weekend dates if you wish so, what the consequences of that will be, the future will tell:p

Reactions: Tottoro

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
The Dev did a great job: with dark neighbourhood its the greatest game since a long time, especially in the m/s-segment. To let u know what i think a great games are: research into corruption, summertime saga, dreams of desire for example. Here are some notes of critizism: i think a mother shouldnt have these perfect breasts, a mother doesnt have to have silicon tits for my opinion, i kind of saggyness is ok, like models always should look different, otherwise every well breasted woman has the same in a game. And i think a mother has a hairy pussy, i think its very hot and very motherly. great work and i really love the pregnancy-factor, every incest game should have it, and this game has a fun premise. the corruption route is nicely written, the love route as well, but in the end of the love route she ist so easily giving in to fuck, thats sometimes sad: rules for tension buildings: let us hear what the female girls think not what the mc thinks, because we are him and we now what we think right now. let us read a diary, let them reflect what is happening inside of them, how they thoughts change, it makes everything so much more hot. commiting incest should really be a hard burden and should take a long time to accept. anyway, great job, loved it.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes