CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
The Dev did a great job: with dark neighbourhood its the greatest game since a long time, especially in the m/s-segment. To let u know what i think a great games are: research into corruption, summertime saga, dreams of desire for example. Here are some notes of critizism: i think a mother shouldnt have these perfect breasts, a mother doesnt have to have silicon tits for my opinion, i kind of saggyness is ok, like models always should look different, otherwise every well breasted woman has the same in a game. And i think a mother has a hairy pussy, i think its very hot and very motherly. great work and i really love the pregnancy-factor, every incest game should have it, and this game has a fun premise. the corruption route is nicely written, the love route as well, but in the end of the love route she ist so easily giving in to fuck, thats sometimes sad: rules for tension buildings: let us hear what the female girls think not what the mc thinks, because we are him and we now what we think right now. let us read a diary, let them reflect what is happening inside of them, how they thoughts change, it makes everything so much more hot. commiting incest should really be a hard burden and should take a long time to accept. anyway, great job, loved it.
lmao dude.... its hard to understand part of your text.. And the other part is sheer personal taste. lol

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I have the same problem as you, and for work I could not connect to tell Frank that the game still gives me the same problem.
Anyway, I had some time tonight and I did some tests.
Do the whole procedure described by Frank, practically all you have to do is copy Frank's files into the game folder except for the file gui.rpyc, the game will start regularly.
I've been playing with it for about 10 minutes and I'm not having any problems, I think this file only translates some small parts (perhaps the one of choosing the names of the characters as they appeared in English).
I hope I have been helpful and that the lack of this file does not cause errors later in the game.
I take this opportunity to thank Frank for the translation ;-)

Ciao, io ho il tuo stesso problema e per lavoro non sono riuscito a connettermi per dire a Frank che il gioco ancora mi dà lo stesso problema.
Comunque stasera ho avuto un po' di tempo e ho fatto delle prove.
Fai tutta la procedura descritta da Frank, praticamente devi solo copiare i file di Frank nella cartella game ad esclusione del file gui.rpyc, il gioco partirà regolarmente.
Ci sto giocando da circa 10 minuti e non sto avendo problemi, credo che questo file traduca solo alcune piccole parti (forse quella della scelta dei nomi dei personaggi in quanto mi sono comparsi in inglese).
Spero di esserti stato d'aiuto e che la mancanza di questo file non causi errori più avanti nel gioco.
Ne approfitto per ringraziare Frank per la traduzione ;-)

Greetings,
Meanwhile, thank you for finding the culprit. Actually it is the "gui" file that generates problems. At the moment, to make the game work properly, just DO NOT use the "gui" file of the translation but leave the original one. Although not involved in the translation, in some way, it is modified, generating problems. I have not yet identified the specific problem but, in the future, (I'm translating Milfy City), for safety, I will include the original "gui" file (copied directly from the original game). For those who have problems, as soon as I can, I update the translation post with the archive with the original "gui".

Saluti,
intanto grazie per aver scovato il colpevole. Effettivamente e' proprio il file "gui" che genera problemi. Al momento, per far funzionare il gioco correttamente, basta NON utilizzare il file "gui" della traduzione ma lasciare quello originale. Nonostante non sia coinvolto nella traduzione, in qualche modo, viene modificato generando problemi. Non ho ancora individuato il problema specifico ma, in futuro, (sto traducendo Milfy City), per sicurezza, includero' il file "gui" originale (copiato direttamente dal gioco originale). Per chi ha problemi, appena posso, aggiorno il post della traduzione con l'archivio con il "gui" originale.

Reactions: Gabry and bonzonet

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
A couple of questions:

1. How do you buy dresses in the cellphone? I have requirements and money, but unlike buttons for items, there are no buttons to buy dresses, only their price.

2. "Specials renders" link for the pictures on the first page - are these pictures in the game or are they just "preview" of the future versions?

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
A couple of questions:

1. How do you buy dresses in the cellphone? I have requirements and money, but unlike buttons for items, there are no buttons to buy dresses, only their price.

2. "Specials renders" link for the pictures on the first page - are these pictures in the game or are they just "preview" of the future versions?
1. You also have to be on the right path, if you have higher corruption you cannot use the love dresses if remember right.

2. Special renders are not and will not be in game as far as I remember.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
1. You also have to be on the right path, if you have higher corruption you cannot use the love dresses if remember right.
I can't buy ANY dresses. I already discovered that nicole is allergic to drug in the basement, and I have cor 84, love 14 score - still, can't buy corruption dresses. And I'm talking about version 0.65 of the game.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
What about other girls? How much love/corruption is required for them to change their outfits to pure/slutty versions?

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
I have my numbers quite a bit higher, but do not remember if there were any other requirements to unlock the clothes. You could check the in game help on the app and if that says anything. I have no further clue.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I've tried back reading to find out the new content for 6.5 but I can't seem to find any, can anyone kindly tell me the new content?

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Question about NTR:
Does difference in love/corruption score give variation in the NTR scenes?
The first Nicole basement scene is different and I believe the slutty daughter basement scene is different too. I think it's the same as the non NTR live route apart from you do get the ntr scene. I also believe that on the love routes on NTR you can't make Nicole and slut daughter your bitches. I might be corrected though. Been a while since done both routes.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes