SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm the only one bothered by that choice of words? It implies the end is near...

I love the game, but it feels like it's still in a fairly early stage plot-wise. I hope he doesn't plan to rush it to the finish line.
Same... I feel plot wise the game should be about 33% maybe 45% but only Saddog knows

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry to have Lost faith. Hope Saddog is doing well and recovered! Hope you got your much needed rest and recovery.

However, it would be greatly appreciated by your supporters and fans to be notified once in a while. Dude! no one in their sane mind would complain if you need some recovery time and are late. Only just post some stuff that indicate that you're there and are supporting back your fans who support you.

Looking Hungrily forward to 0.7 release of Nicole, Cassandra, Alexis. ;) :))

Reactions: SuperPerv96

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Can someone explain to me the difference between the love and corruption? Like, if i have a gir with just corruption, she'll be submissive to me in sex and etc?

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
This game is great. Love the renders. I think once this game is finished it will be up there as one of my favorites right along side "My Legacy" another if saddogs games. Thank you for doing such great work. Also im glad your feeling better, take care of your health.

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
If I missed any of these scenes let me know where to find.

Can we get any threesome MMF scenes with either any of the main girls. I know there is the HJ scene with Alexis, but really would love for there to be a good roast, or DP.
There is a MMF scene with MC, Nicole and (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll stop there but there is that one from what I recall. (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Reactions: Keioshin

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
okeyyyy so we must w8 for a couple of days maybe monday after the release of GOT episode 2 ?
after a come back , its better to his deadlines met on time !!

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me the difference between the love and corruption? Like, if i have a gir with just corruption, she'll be submissive to me in sex and etc?
Sort of, its more of a flavoring and different variety of scenes.

For love path, MC's reaction and dialogue towards the girls are focused on being romantic.

For corruption, MC's reaction and dialogue towards the girls are focused on being dominant.

Though each sex scene and dialogue between Love and Corruption are different from one another, while other scenes are exclusive to one of the paths.

Reactions: x0run

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
so xD he said 21 april we alrdy on 21 april I see nothing I feel there is delay again xD omg this shit cant be right long issues health ever T.T last 3 month this game be come sux be cuz of the delay I cant trust in hes word he alrdy make a mistake more than 5 times 2k to 5k per month for adult game in patron dam dude holy shit , in ur real life u cant even get that much so a real life job & making adult game for 1 little update for 2k to 5k daaaaaaaaaaam :cautious: he is like gain more than 10k $ per month , life job & game :confused: and also he doing delay and no one talk

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
so xD he said 21 april we alrdy on 21 april I see nothing I feel there is delay again xD omg this shit cant be right long issues health ever T.T last 3 month this game be come sux be cuz of the delay I cant trust in hes word he alrdy make a mistake more than 5 times 2k to 5k per month for adult game in patron dam dude holy shit , in ur real life u cant even get that much so a real life job & making adult game for 1 little update for 2k to 5k daaaaaaaaaaam :cautious: he is like gain more than 10k $ per month , life job & game :confused: and also he doing delay and no one talk
You can say its a Trend Nowdays..The era of Getting Sick and having mental issues...No offense..but in real life it can happen and i aint joking about it..but the strange fact that seems to get my attention is the statistics..Statistics shows that after a certain number of patreon pledged Devs with Good Game Seems to get attacked by these unknown Mental Health issue Flu.lets Call it MHI..which goes for Game dev that has achieved a Good Net amount $$$..I am certain that there are some who really are sick and some which are using others reason to validate their own...So yeah Thats the new MHI flu for ya.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
make the finest biscuits this side of the Mississippi.” Not a delay

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Seems to me that there is plenty of time for Saddog to release the update "on time" still. It's only 10:30 am UTC. The last few releases have been posted around 10:00 pm UTC. Now I don't know if the update will actually be released "on time" or not, but I figure I can at least give Saddog the full day before I start concerning myself with delays again.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Seems to me that there is plenty of time for Saddog to release the update "on time" still. It's only 10:30 am UTC. The last few releases have been posted around 10:00 pm UTC. Now I don't know if the update will actually be released "on time" or not, but I figure I can at least give Saddog the full day before I start concerning myself with delays again.
he said something about reward Pictures ...did he post anything ?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
he said something about reward Pictures ...did he post anything ?
From what I understood from the earlier post, Saddog is going to release those reward pictures in the days following the update release. So no reward pictures have been posted yet.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I feel the same, for me its barely 9:45 am, so i will give Saddog at least another twelve hours before saying anything

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Geez be patient, the guy lives in a different timezone, so time of release is gonna be a bit late depending where you live.

Reactions: flxgrm

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
okey lets give him a chance until the end of the day the time here in my country 17:04:33, few hours to go !

3.gif

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes