Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
they will upload it for a few hours the seize of the game its to big , i will w8 for the crunched version as soon they upload the release

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
huh i forgot how to get the first lesbien date not really sure i want to if the mc doesn't get no action

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Aww dang it..Wanted more scenes with Nicole..But it has only NTR..That sucks ass!!
I thought the new scenes were for the lesbien scenes with alexis and irina not sure if i remember right but during the first scene the mc also got a little action with the girls so it stands to reason that you can get some action in the new scene

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I thought the new scenes were for the lesbien scenes with alexis and irina not sure if i remember right but during the first scene the mc also got a little action with the girls so it stands to reason that you can get some action in the new scene
well thats the thing...I only lust after Nicole.The other girls doesnt matter to me.;);)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Yup incest is the best when it is done right
No Doubt abt it...Incest is the best..No time to fuck around with rest...Now that you have guessed...what i do with my mom when i get stressed...this aint no test...i am just too obsessed....i cannot get over her beautiful breast....yes the ones that lies on her chest....well now you know...all i that have confessed.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I bought all the clothes for the mother and I complied with all the events (I think) but still does not appear to select it in the MC's bedroom. Is it a problem of my departure and I have to start all over again, or do I still have to do something?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I bought all the clothes for the mother and I complied with all the events (I think) but still does not appear to select it in the MC's bedroom. Is it a problem of my departure and I have to start all over again, or do I still have to do something?
Once my download is done for 7.0 if you flick me your save and I will take a look

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes