Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
somehow version 0.7 seems to be more unstable then the previous version. I get crashed when i use the messenger...
Someone experinecing the same issues?

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to enable the scene where Nicole in the basement (with the other gangsters) sits on the legs of the MC?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
make him watch lesbian videos when you make him clean your room until Irina appears
Does anyone know how to enable the scene where Nicole in the basement (with the other gangsters) sits on the legs of the MC?
1 = Her... Maker her watch lesbian videos.

2 = Your posts have an edit button that only you can see and use... Use it to avoid spamming posts.

D

Deleted member 1048238

game is bugging out at start, im using crunched edition, no way to remove this screen
1.jpg

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
From Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated 04/22/2019: So this fix will work, but you have to choose to not skip the intro. The code to hide the intro skip screen was only added to that path for some reason.

Updated 04/24/2019: When you save this file rename it to scripts.rpa without the numbers and underscore. Then place it into your "game" folder in The Tryant files. This is Saddog's official fix from Patreon. I did not make it. Only works with the non-compressed version.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes