DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
^ Then play GTA V, this is the white shits on black dicks game.
There is still little content. But the dog says that in the summer the game will end. It is sad. 3-5 updates and the end. A lot of unreleased content. I was waiting for more.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
He says in the summer, but didint say what summer, hehehehhe.

I hope he doesnt leave the best NTR game now, what a bitch.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
There is still little content. But the dog says that in the summer the game will end. It is sad. 3-5 updates and the end. A lot of unreleased content. I was waiting for more.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The summer and Saddog's release record? We'll be lucky to get 1 more update!

Apr 30, 2017
Alright, can someone tell me why I can't actually view anything here? Everytime I try to unpack images.rpa, it goes smoothly, but then the image viewer I have says it can't read .jpg files! But it will read others?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Alright, can someone tell me why I can't actually view anything here? Everytime I try to unpack images.rpa, it goes smoothly, but then the image viewer I have says it can't read .jpg files! But it will read others?
Install WebP or drag it to Chrome to view it
Webp codec seems to have stopped working with these images. Who knows why. vwebp (part of libwebp) still opens the images. Sadly, no thumbnails and you have to drag and drop the images onto the executable. Perhaps something changed in the encoding and webp codec hasn't been updated (last updated was in February) to reflect the new changes. Oh well. Sorry, Evar, but you're going to have to drag-and-drop for now or get a third party application.

Evar

Apr 18, 2019
Webp codec seems to have stopped working with these images. Who knows why. vwebp (part of libwebp) still opens the images. Sadly, no thumbnails and you have to drag and drop the images onto the executable. Perhaps something changed in the encoding and webp codec hasn't been updated (last updated was in February) to reflect the new changes. Oh well. Sorry, Evar, but you're going to have to drag-and-drop for now or get a third party application.
Maybe you need to reinstall it correctly. I have no problems so far.

Version v0.71
Windows 10 1803

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cimibibapa

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Maybe you need to reinstall it correctly. I have no problems so far.

Version v0.71
Windows 10 1803

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's good for you. I'm glad it works. I've uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled a few times and it doesn't work. The example files that come bundled with the executable display correctly and other webp files from other games also display correctly. It's just the images here. Who knows what it could be. I'm nonplussed about it.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes