martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i have a problem. I cant take Nicole (mum) to second date. I did the initial basement event where she vomits the drug, corruption is high, did the first date, but second date cant be chose on saturday. what am i missing?

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i did all of these except giving her drug 3 times. i only did it once, are you saying i need to that basement scene 3 times before getting the second date?

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
I hope there will be more than 1 or 2 new scenes in this update otherwise many people (including me) may be disappointed as in the last update :(

Reactions: Zapzip123

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i have a problem. I cant take Nicole (mum) to second date. I did the initial basement event where she vomits the drug, corruption is high, did the first date, but second date cant be chose on saturday. what am i missing?
i did all of these except giving her drug 3 times. i only did it once, are you saying i need to that basement scene 3 times before getting the second date?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Frankly, nope. Saddog does finish his games. It's just not today, or tomorrow, or else.
you sure? Because S A Z posted yesterday on page 524 the patreon post of saddog saying this:

Hello everyone,
in version 0.75 can start a orgy in the basement. As you see above you'll be able to have fun with your new "sluts" and other guests.
This is the last preview before the new update release, which will be on Wednesday or Thursday.

and Saddog posted that on may 27 (monday) saying it will be release on wednesday or thursday (so tomorrow 29 or thursday the 30) and even on his patreon page he says that the update v0.75 is coming for may 2019 (so it should be this week)

Reactions: DJsona

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
you sure? Because S A Z posted yesterday on page 524 the patreon post of saddog saying this:

Hello everyone,
in version 0.75 can start a orgy in the basement. As you see above you'll be able to have fun with your new "sluts" and other guests.
This is the last preview before the new update release, which will be on Wednesday or Thursday.

and Saddog posted that on may 27 (monday) saying it will be release on wednesday or thursday (so tomorrow 29 or thursday the 30) and even on his patreon page he says that the update v0.75 is coming for may 2019 (so it should be this week)
is the v0.75 as he says on his patreon is gonna be out today or tomorrow on this thread ?

might be possible comes out Thursday

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
might be possible comes out Thursday
Alright thanks, I hope haha Im only waiting for more content. Btw I cant seems to have between 0 and 5 relationship point with Nicole for the scene where Davide is with her in the bathroom. I always got 6 or 0 and when I got 0 and she's in the bathroom there is no button on the door to do an action? Is it because its only a scene with love points or with a mod ?

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018

Hello everyone,

Name his last release on schedule :) I don't remember such.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How to unlock basement scean... Cos my corruption towards mom is more than 200 n love is 80 bt i cannot go further to buy a dress for her.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes