Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patreon post
Hello everyone,
here is now The Tyrant Version 0.75 Part 1 (also as update files, so you don't need to download the whole game again).
I had to split it in two parts, because I accidentally deleted a wrong folder and now I need to render some images again, also rewrite stuff that was already done.
This part 1 contains therefor a part of the story, where you can intensify your relationship with Nicole and the basement orgy. There're some choices missing in it, but I think it contains already some hot stuff (you'll see it in when you play it). Some choices are also stuff for a poll, so I'll ask for options soon.
The basement orgy is for the corruption paths (+NTR) only, the love paths won't fit in there, they'll get something else to do (another update). The basement event is a bigger one, which many possibilities, so it's recommend to play it more often to see everything.
The story event is a one time event, you'll find it in the helper.
The update files are already uploaded (just unpack them and copy them in your game folder and overwrite the script.rpa file), I'll edit the links for the whole game in here and send it out on patreon message, in case you can't grab them here.
The android version will need a little more time, but I'll post in in public then, so android users can grab it too.
Because I still know what I wrote and edit for the second part and the rendering won't take long, I'll push out the second part (update files only) also in public on Sunday (android too again).
Changelog:
- 1 story event for Nicole (love+corruption) (find hints in the helper)
- 1 repeatable event at the basement (you need to have 2 sluts, then you'll find it)

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
patreon post
Hello everyone,
here is now The Tyrant Version 0.75 Part 1 (also as update files, so you don't need to download the whole game again).
I had to split it in two parts, because I accidentally deleted a wrong folder and now I need to render some images again, also rewrite stuff that was already done.
This part 1 contains therefor a part of the story, where you can intensify your relationship with Nicole and the basement orgy. There're some choices missing in it, but I think it contains already some hot stuff (you'll see it in when you play it). Some choices are also stuff for a poll, so I'll ask for options soon.
The basement orgy is for the corruption paths (+NTR) only, the love paths won't fit in there, they'll get something else to do (another update). The basement event is a bigger one, which many possibilities, so it's recommend to play it more often to see everything.
The story event is a one time event, you'll find it in the helper.
The update files are already uploaded (just unpack them and copy them in your game folder and overwrite the script.rpa file), I'll edit the links for the whole game in here and send it out on patreon message, in case you can't grab them here.
The android version will need a little more time, but I'll post in in public then, so android users can grab it too.
Because I still know what I wrote and edit for the second part and the rendering won't take long, I'll push out the second part (update files only) also in public on Sunday (android too again).
Changelog:
- 1 story event for Nicole (love+corruption) (find hints in the helper)
- 1 repeatable event at the basement (you need to have 2 sluts, then you'll find it)
Doesn’t the dog know that files can be recovered? This is ridiculous. even if the disk was formatted. You can recover files. Well, what kind of nonsense ... He thinks everything is stupid?)

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
What a rush!
dose not matter to much the most important thing is that they do deliver and that it is good stuff , in my view so far they have never failed on quality.
Wow, I hope you're happy! Look there is part 1 of the update ( oh yes we have to excuse Saddoggames he has "accidentally deleted a wrong folder" so we have to wait for part 2) but look at the quality of part 1!! And... there's so much more content!!!
"1 story event for Nicole (love+corruption)
- 1 repeatable event at the basement"
Seriously the creator is clearly laughing at us and then he says he will have finished the game this summer ? There are still 2 updates after this one, according to him, so what will we have? 2 or 3 more scenes after that for each character ? And I remain optimistic :)

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
over the past year, I noticed this scheme from this dev:
1. reported release date (very soon, just a couple of days)
2. then
a) something unexpected happens
b) the developer just keeps silent.

in the end, the update is missing (no matter if it is or not), and in the next. month he continues to collect money))
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
over the past year, I noticed this scheme from this dev:
1. reported release date (very soon, just a couple of days)
2. then
a) something unexpected happens
b) the developer just keeps silent.

in the end, the update is missing (no matter if it is or not), and in the next. month he continues to collect money))
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
And the patreons still support him. Stupidity knows no bounds. Not my money so ...

Reactions: TheEdge and Mini-Me

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
New content:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each scene has an average of 4 renders,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saddog should just give up and let someone else continue the game.
The actual render count when you unren the update is 178 renders, which if Part 2 is equal in size then the render count will be very close to, if not over, the 350 renders you mentioned earlier.

Take that for what you will of course. I have no idea if Part 2 will even be close to the same size. We'll see when it comes out I guess.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The actual render count when you unren the update is 178 renders, which if Part 2 is equal in size then the render count will be very close to, if not over, the 350 renders you mentioned earlier.

Take that for what you will of course. I have no idea if Part 2 will even be close to the same size. We'll see when it comes out I guess.
Oh, I was manually estimating the scenes that I played, so I guess I am wrong. But still, the scenes were a bit short for my liking. And I'm sure that the second part will be longer or at least the same size, because there are a few basement scenes that are missing, and the Alexis shower scenes are also supposed to be in this update.

Reactions: S A Z
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes