S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh, I was manually estimating the scenes that I played, so I guess I am wrong. But still, the scenes were a bit short for my liking. And I'm sure that the second part will be longer or at least the same size, because there are a few basement scenes that are missing, and the Alexis shower scenes are also supposed to be in this update.
I agree that Part 1 definitely feels short. And part of those renders are the same scene but with different clothing options, so it's still probably low in that regards.

I personally think Saddog should drop the self imposed deadlines and just release the updates as they are actually done. I've seen a bunch of Patreon Creators with a release schedule that is "About one update a month" and it seems to help those Creators that have issue with making deadlines. That way people aren't disappointed by missed deadlines so often and anyone that doesn't like the "About one update a month" release schedule can choose to stop supporting Saddog if they want.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I agree that Part 1 definitely feels short. And part of those renders are the same scene but with different clothing options, so it's still probably low in that regards.

I personally think Saddog should drop the self imposed deadlines and just release the updates as they are actually done. I've seen a bunch of Patreon Creators with a release schedule that is "About one update a month" and it seems to help those Creators that have issue with making deadlines. That way people aren't disappointed by missed deadlines so often and anyone that doesn't like the "About one update a month" release schedule can choose to stop supporting Saddog if they want.
the fact is that now in his posts, he calls the term so close that there can be no doubt that there is little left to finish.
And every time something goes wrong, so there is a feeling, reasonable, that the developer is a liar...
he should have set a deadline 2,3,4 months, but at least how many months, but do not lie...

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
At the current content rate of the updates it would be at least another 2 years before he gets to the content previewed in the intro.
How can he have the balls to say it'll only take 2 more updates until completion? At the current rate it'll take 2 more updates just to finish what should have been in this one.
I agree half. The fact that the game is really another year 2 saw it is true. But if he leaves the game, he will be released as with BB. No one will continue the game. And if you continue, you get a miserable copy. As with BB.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
no one put the v0.75 part 1 in the first page? Or anyone got a download link for v0.75?

EDIT; sorry I found it in the other page.

Last edited:

nim

May 6, 2017
I'm not seeing any new images in the update. Should there be more than two files",

Reactions: jopte

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm not seeing any new images in the update. Should there be more than two files",
There should only be two files, scripts.rpa has the updated scripts and the update75p1.rpa has the images. They are compiled and archived for release.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Yes me too, I copied the 2 files from the mega download in the game folder (scripts.rpa & the other one) but when I load the saves the other person put on the page 528, it says missing image ...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Yes me too, I copied the 2 files from the mega download in the game folder (scripts.rpa & the other one) but when I load the saves the other person put on the page 528, it says missing image ...
Do you use compressed version? I think 0.75 patch doesnt work if you use it with compressed version, need to download full size. I can be wrong though.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patreon post
Hello everyone,
as mentioned in the release post for The Tyrant Version 0.75 Part 1, I'll send you here the links for the Full Version of the game. When you already downloaded the update files you can ignore this message.
The second Part of the version 0.75 will be released to public on Sunday (update files), so you don't need to repledge for June to get the full version of 0.75.
In both links are always the Windows and Mac Versions. Android will come as public post.

or

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im probably big dumb but is patch ready soon? you know since its for 7.1 and I know someone will ask this...

D

Deleted member 1384686

Im sorry but that's a hell of a wired game. There is clearly NTR even when its off, i guess it just not for me:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ryohky
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes