Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You.
There was a lot (a metric shit tonne) of backlash to the NTR content. So much so, that Saddog made three different options right off the bat for NTR.
1 - NTR off.
2 - NTR on
3 - NTR on and absolutely unavoidable.
As far as I know shutting NTR off was there from beginning.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As far as I know shutting NTR off was there from beginning.
My mistake, I forgot it was always there... Probably because of all the " NTR? REEEEEEEEE!" that kept happening until people finally got the message that it was optional content.

Edited previous post to reflect.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Good lord...this guy comes into this topic, shares Patreon posts and the only reaction he gets "Put it in a spoiler douchebag, I have to spend 5 more second mashing my fat obese middlefinger over my scroll wheel!!!!!"
1: Despite the reaction from Deuglyone being a bit OTT, there's no need to be just as much of a douchebag about it.

2: Not everybody's using an internet connection that's loading the entire page and images as quickly as you, me, or other people. Putting them in spoiler tags lets the rest load before the images get loaded by opening the spoiler box.

Reactions: Cico8 and MoreLinks

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
1: Despite the reaction from Deuglyone being a bit OTT, there's no need to be just as much of a douchebag about it.

2: Not everybody's using an internet connection that's loading the entire page and images as quickly as you, me, or other people. Putting them in spoiler tags lets the rest load before the images get loaded by opening the spoiler box.
I totally understand the desire to have him put images in a spoiler tag. I just think the tone used was condescending, ungrateful, mean, and unnecessary.

Reactions: james steele

magus448

May 22, 2018
You just peek inside so far. What you see can change due to other actions in the game. Only way in there is when noone is inside.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes