EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TT.jpg

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-24
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.4): - - - -
Mac (v0.9.4): - - -
Android: - - -
v0.9.4b Update patch: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD* - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - * - German Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6am 001.jpg 6pm 004.jpg 10am 013.jpg 10pm 068lbbj.jpg 5pm 031a.jpg 5pm 017.jpg 4pm 042.jpg 3pm 014n.jpg 047.jpg 029.jpg 7am 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Warning - There is only one voyeur scene in this demo. Not a lot of sexual content.
Soo.. based on previous threads, I'll say this - Any crying, wailing, and snowflakin' will result in you being ignored like a small child. If it's kept up, warnings will be issued.
Other than that, I give this a must try! Renders are good! This is different but it seems fun!
Edited... Mirrors added! Enjoy!

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Warning - There is only one voyeur scene in this demo. Not a lot of sexual content.
Soo.. based on previous threads, I'll say this - Any crying, wailing, and snowflakin' will result in you being ignored like a small child. If it's kept up, warnings will be issued.
Other than that, I give this a must try! Renders are good! This is different but it seems fun!
Well you have a idea when will it comes with new upluad ?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I dream of the day when a game shows up that will allow me to build an open and dynamic harem with every single major female in it. And I mean every. single. one. In addition to allowing me to murder with impunity every asshole who tries to infringe upon the bounds of my property, and feed their remains to their families and pets.

The description makes it sounds like this has potential to allow me a step closer to my dream, but I doubt it. I'll wait for maybe .3 or .4, I guess.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Well based on what the author said of being and open-game were you can choose your own path, by having many options to choose from, meaning you can ignore all tags you don't like and build your own path, make it sound very ambitious but who knows maybe he pull it off, but it will take lots of time to make what he said.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Finally some NTR safe space :FeelsGoodMan:

Hopefully it's not like My Legacy when it comes to the speed of corruption. But at least it has better renders.
cant we call NTR the fact the son fuck the mother while the father is still here ? sound NTR to me in some sort of .

but good to see an game where the father is still here and not dead or somewhere else :)

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Mhmmm the first impression is ok, interesting story, Mother and Sisters are cute and/or hot. I like the option to activate or deactivate NTR and/or incest. And its good to see the differents from this choices in game. My Legacy was a good game, and i think i give this game after a few big updates a chance....

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just to be able to turn NTR off right from the start is a huge plus. I also like that when we are interacting with a character, that is a green button right there clear as day knowing that is the love path (or the red for corruption if you wanna be an asshole). Love it so far.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Edited... Mirrors added! Enjoy!
Then, don't you think it's better to remove those illusory tags first? since not all people are kind enough to diligently put the changelog there, after all.
And, yeah, I was also seriously inclined to play this game after seeing those many tags, but once I saw your comment, meh, it's demo, after all.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes