Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great UI and great potential. Hope it won't be another incest fuck fest even when I turned it off. It looks great for sure and I can't wait for more versions

Reactions: james lovell

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Wonder wether the step-dad will pull an Eric if NTR is left on?. Looks very promising though.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Everybody knows what to expect from Saddogames, by now, and this game seems to live up to the expectations. I'm very happy that all the Fetishes are listed, even if they don't show up in the demo. That's the way you do it. "Hey, fellas, at some point, there's gonna be this and that..." Not coming up with a 0.4 and "...uh, didn't i mention this was coming up ? I didn't ? Oh, well, deal with it. "

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, that's his great point. I can't see him changing his plans due to an outrage. He has a clear vision of this game and it looks already decent enough. I wonder if he's gonna add more rooms to the house and some outside areas. It feels like that with this UI.

Reactions: james lovell
Aug 24, 2017
cant we call NTR the fact the son fuck the mother while the father is still here ? sound NTR to me in some sort of .

but good to see an game where the father is still here and not dead or somewhere else :)
NTR is only if the father sees it and doesn't or can't interrupt. Otherwise it's just a secret cheating affair.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I like the option to activate or deactivate NTR and/or incest.
Happy about this, since ntr isn't really my thing, but if this will be (at least) as good as My Legacy then i'll wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone, because it'll be pure gold
i'll wait some months to play it and see if this will be able to take ML place on my top 3
in the meantime /watch thread

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So this demo "hurt" like first time play BB? XD
Not yet. It's pretty short and will probably grow a lot. But it's pretty good and has tons of potential. Its dev created already 1 completed game so he can be trusted. Worth to try

Aug 24, 2017
So this demo "hurt" like first time play BB? XD
Don't know... afraid to play it, BB left deep wounds btw. Will wait and watch comments with spoilers. Kinda doubt I can really take control of the story to avoid content I don't like and not make a choice that's logical in the moment only to backfire later on and see some shit I don't like... especially since it says there will be rivals. I will almost certainly be forced to go into or watch some shit I don't like. We'll see...

Reactions: Darkaura

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm already in love with the big sister, smoking redhead DAMN.

I like that you can choose to play with NTR or without it.
I'm the only one that was hurt by the sounds coming of the basement? I wanted to save "my" mother.
If you can "save" her (aka steal it for you and NEVER, EVER sharing her) I will try to play it with NTR on.
If what the dev says is true, you are supossed to be able to avoid the NTR from happening.
The switch only gives you some competition for the ladies.

BTW, I don't think I can play the "darker" paths in here.
The idea of sharing or pimping your family doesn't sit well with me.

Reactions: jgamefan and Warsat

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yea Me too I like the Harem type of games...well and if i get the power to "Delete" the other men from game i will do so without showing tiny bit of mercy XD
Hey, there are murder and graphic violence tags, so anything can happen :WutFace:
If given the possibility i'll kill the shit out of the other men

riexor

May 27, 2017
Oh... I thought this was going to be about Leto II and Hwi. I guess I'll check it out anyway.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes