moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
i keep getting the (would you like to skip the intro) over game ,shadowed, see through. it'll go away but it'll come back

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
script fix is ixnay on the fixay..started new..didnt work..fresh install ..piffles
restarted again..and it worked..pfft..stupid this and that..restarted after i put it in first time and it was still broke..now its fixed..twilight zone dude :O

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.7!

PC (405MB): - - - -
Mac (399MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty !

razem56

Apr 4, 2019
I dont know why anyone likes this game deviant seems to only like ntr and characters like Davide are unrealistic he is ugly and his genitals wouldn't fit into a cows orifice so how would it fit into a real female

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
script fix is ixnay on the fixay..started new..didnt work..fresh install ..piffles
restarted again..and it worked..pfft..stupid this and that..restarted after i put it in first time and it was still broke..now its fixed..twilight zone dude :O
Could you please describe more clearly what you did to get the fix working? I've deleted the gamefolder, extracted the zip, replaced scripts.rpa with the patch. I think this is a clean install, right? Started the game, bug still there, which I think happened to you as well. But after that you managed to get rid of the screen overlay, and I'm unable to. So what's your secret sauce?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Could you please describe more clearly what you did to get the fix working? I've deleted the gamefolder, extracted the zip, replaced scripts.rpa with the patch. I think this is a clean install, right? Started the game, bug still there, which I think happened to you as well. But after that you managed to get rid of the screen overlay, and I'm unable to. So what's your secret sauce?
first i deleted the scripts.rpa..then put the fixed one in the game folder..renamed it to script rpa..started new game..error was there..exited..grumbled and shook my fist...opened the game again and WTF..it is fixed now...so..no effin' idea...LOL

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes