-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty much. Just pick some good ones, make them default, actually make real content. Maybe have two clothing options for events like dinner dates but otherwise it's just inflated content.
I would tend to agree. If SadDog wants to put in extra work during a release cycle (i.e., not delaying or shrinking content of a scheduled release w/o the outfits), that's fine by me. But I don't want the main game content to suffer in release schedule, quality, or quantity just so a second or third outfit can show more of a girl. You already can have sex with multiple girls on multiple paths, so there's really no point to the tease.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm I'm supposed to meet Davide at the front door at 8pm to deliver some packages except he's never there, cant advance the story...help please!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm I'm supposed to meet Davide at the front door at 8pm to deliver some packages except he's never there, cant advance the story...help please!
Davide at 8PM, front door, is not the deliveries. It's a one-time event that leads toward joining the gang.
You deliver packages at 7/8AM at the subway, twice, to join the gang.

Reactions: uberzubron

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Davide at 8PM, front door, is not the deliveries. It's a one-time event that leads toward joining the gang.
You deliver packages at 7/8AM at the subway, twice, to join the gang.
So if i miss the one time event of meeting Davide at 8pm at the front door I cant join the gang and have to load a previous save?
also the subway is not available at 7/8am...

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Davide and Bruce at 8pm at the front door (answer doesn‘t matter)
Room - 9pm Davide, Bruce event.
Once the MC Delivers 2 or more drug boxes gaining $75 for each delivery. Deliver the package at 7am or 8am on tuesday or thursday at the subway.
Like I said there's nobody at the front door at 8pm...I have 5 packages to deliver!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so it sounds like I'm going to have to load an old save then..and replay the game
No, just deliver the packages to the subway 7/8AM on a Tuesday and Thursday.
You only need to do it twice, then (once on the Tuesday, and once on the Thursday) then you talk to Davide in the living room like when you get the packages to deliver.
After that, you're in the gang and get taken to the basement.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
No, just deliver the packages to the subway 7/8AM on a Tuesday and Thursday.
You only need to do it twice, then (once on the Tuesday, and once on the Thursday) then you talk to Davide in the living room like when you get the packages to deliver.
After that, you're in the gang and get taken to the basement.
I dont know why but the subway is unavailable, had the same thing on the thursday..
fe434.jpg

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Did I miss something? There is still gonna be an updated Mod for the newest version , right SAZ, or Lady Aspen? o_O

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes